Options

Thanks to all and an update on my wife

Comments

• Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150
    veddertown wrote:
    Keeping you in our thoughts here in Scotland. Your perseverance is inspiring and there's so much love there. I can only keep crossing my fingers for good news and wish you the breaks you so badly deserve....

Thank you so much man. Your positive thoughts came at the perfect time. Nights are the hardest around here. On average we're getting 3 hours sleep a night. Energy levels are low. Thank you again.

John and Shawna :D:D
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Made it back to civilization late last night....and was lying in bed thinking 'Crap, I forgot to check in to see if John & Shawna updated!' -- What a great start to the week to hear this news from your update. Stoked!

Thank you so much for your support. We have a very long road ahead still and all with challenges. You have been so kind to us. I hope one day to pay it forward. Know that you and everyone else that is a part of this can always send a PM anytime if they are needing emotional support of any kind. It's the least we can do.

Please please keep us in your thoughts life is extremely difficult. Their just seems to be challenge after challenge and all I can do is listen to PJ to make it through. The music feels so good right now. It's crazy how a song seems to change over and over with so many varied meanings and inspirations.

You and all of the other great people sticking by our side has truly been our rock and inspiration to survive the many ordeal after ordeals. Thank you....Thank you.....Thank you...

John and Shawna :):)
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Just checking in with you...I'm so glad Shawna is feeling so much better!

May the coming days be filled with healing strength and everlasting happiness.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    RKCNDY wrote:

This has been a very tough evening. I'm pretty close to taking her to the E.R. So thank you for your beautiful thoughts. Believe me when I say that it goes straight to the heart and soul. It is so amazing to have such wonderful people express so much warmness and thoughtfulness.

Emotions are high and I can't express enough how much we appreciate the kindness. :)
    Live with much love through the music and the years.

Humbled and taken back with inspiration.....

John
    Post edited by paysonites on
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    paysonites wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

This has been a very tough evening. I'm pretty close to taking her to the E.R. So thank you for your beautiful thoughts. Believe me when I say that it goes straight to the heart and soul. It is so amazing to have such wonderful people express so much warmness and thoughtfulness.

Emotions are high and I can't express enough how much I appreciate the kindness. :)

John
    for you and your wife

:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkKwS55PH7E

a song I love to listen to...just a happy song, and meaningful
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    much love... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    much love... :)

:D:D:D:D Thank you :D:D:D:D

All of our love,
    John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Happy Father's Day to our extended Jamily
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    paysonites wrote:

Happy Father's Day is difficult under these circumstances but you're a remarkable father and deserve recognition for that.

I am really sorry to hear about Shawna's set back after experiencing pain free days following the surgery.
    I hope it's just a part of the healing process. The highs and lows your family is going though has got to be overwhelming and exhausting.

I am wishing the best for you.
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    you are a great father and husband...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BirgitBirgit Posts: 34
    I sincerely hope that you will all feel better again soon. So sad to hear this after the awesome news. Sending love, strength and positive thoughts your way!
    1996 Prague - 2000 Salzburg - 2006 Berlin - Vienna - 2007 Munich - Novarock - 2009 Berlin - London - 2010 Dublin - Belfast - London - Berlin - 2011 PJ20 - 2012 Manchester I&II - Prague - Stockholm - Oslo - Copenhagen - EV Amsterdam I&II
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    paysonites wrote:
    Made it back to civilization late last night....and was lying in bed thinking 'Crap, I forgot to check in to see if John & Shawna updated!' -- What a great start to the week to hear this news from your update. Stoked!

Thank you so much for your support. We have a very long road ahead still and all with challenges. You have been so kind to us. I hope one day to pay it forward. Know that you and everyone else that is a part of this can always send a PM anytime if they are needing emotional support of any kind. It's the least we can do.

Please please keep us in your thoughts life is extremely difficult. Their just seems to be challenge after challenge and all I can do is listen to PJ to make it through. The music feels so good right now. It's crazy how a song seems to change over and over with so many varied meanings and inspirations.

You and all of the other great people sticking by our side has truly been our rock and inspiration to survive the many ordeal after ordeals. Thank you....Thank you.....Thank you...

John and Shawna :):)

Thinking of you both this morning and an extra note on my Wishlist regarding your mother's health. It is going to be a good week guys!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Good evening,

I can't tell you enough how much I/we appreciate all of your support. It is pretty lonely over here with nobody stopping by to see my honey or even to offer an ear. We fortunately have been blessed with a lot of work coming continually coming in. The tricky part is taking care of her extreme pain issues until 5:30ish in the am hours almost every night and then going to work. Life has a funny way of catching up to you when you least expect it.

We have never been so tight on the fundage with so much work lined up. We are putting every ounce of positivity into this with hopes that her pain will diminish and life can get back to a more stable and heart filled road back to our long lost friend. "Happiness".

Thank you all for everything you all continue to do. Your words are saved in a very special place in our hearts. Shawna's follow up appointment is tomorrow and her 19 staples will hopefully be taken out. The incision is very red but looks to be healing. I don't understand how we've made it this far. Things are really rough right now but somehow I managed to get enough $$ together for our long trip tomorrow. We seem to be hanging on by a thread right now so please continue sending your good vibes, thoughts and prayers.

John and Shawna..
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,386
    Hope the visit goes well tomorrow!!! Sending you tons of good vibes from Texas....

Matt & Laurel
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    Best wishes today for a positive visit with the doctors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl-C_UDPzeg
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    Here is an amazing quote from the tv show Scrubs.

"But in the end the most important thing to accept is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it can be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    all the best!!! :)
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    paysonites wrote:
    Good evening,

I can't tell you enough how much I/we appreciate all of your support. It is pretty lonely over here with nobody stopping by to see my honey or even to offer an ear. We fortunately have been blessed with a lot of work coming continually coming in. The tricky part is taking care of her extreme pain issues until 5:30ish in the am hours almost every night and then going to work. Life has a funny way of catching up to you when you least expect it.

We have never been so tight on the fundage with so much work lined up. We are putting every ounce of positivity into this with hopes that her pain will diminish and life can get back to a more stable and heart filled road back to our long lost friend. "Happiness".

Thank you all for everything you all continue to do. Your words are saved in a very special place in our hearts. Shawna's follow up appointment is tomorrow and her 19 staples will hopefully be taken out. The incision is very red but looks to be healing. I don't understand how we've made it this far. Things are really rough right now but somehow I managed to get enough $$ together for our long trip tomorrow. We seem to be hanging on by a thread right now so please continue sending your good vibes, thoughts and prayers.

John and Shawna..

Continue to believe...

These words came to mind when I was thinking of you guys today:

"FAITHFUL"
    Plaque on the wall says that no one's slept here
    It's rare to come upon a bridge that has not been around
    Or been stepped on
    Whatever the notion, we laced in our prayers
    The man upstairs is used to all of this noise
    I'm through with screaming

And echoes nobody hears, it goes, it goes, it goes
    Like echoes nobody hears, it goes, it goes, it goes like this
    We're faithful, we all believe, we all believe it

Were' faithful, we all believe, we all believe it
    So faithful, we all believe, we all believe it

M.Y.T.H. is
    Belief in the game controls that keeps us in a box of fear
    We never listen
    Voice inside so drowned out
    Drowned you are, you are, you are a furry thing
    And everything is you
    Me you, you me, it's all related
    What's a boy to do?
    Just be darling and I will be too
    Faithful to you

Much love, Karen
  • Options
    Good afternoon,

I can't believe how fast everything is going right now. There's just not enough time in the day. I'll have some time tonight for another update. Shawna's staples are out and she is doing okay right now. Thank you for all of your love and inspiration. I'm looking forward to getting on here later. Have a great day.....

John and Shawna.
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    Good afternoon,

I can't believe how fast everything is going right now. There's just not enough time in the day. I'll have some time tonight for another update. Shawna's staples are out and she is doing okay right now. Thank you for all of your love and inspiration. I'm looking forward to getting on here later. Have a great day.....

John and Shawna.
    thanks for the update my friend
  • Options
    sickgirlsickgirl Posts: 139
    Thinking about you guys and sending lots of hugs, well wishes, and all of the best! Hope things keep going in the right direction :)
    Fuck Cancer, fucking jerk
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    paysonites wrote:
    Good afternoon,

John and Shawna.

so glad to hear it
    i hope this is the final leg on your convoluted journey to health and happiness :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    What Jo said!

:D

Lets hope for a strong finish to the week!
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    Sounds like everything went well today! :mrgreen:
    So happy to hear it. You guys pop into my thoughts at random times throughout the day, and it's hard not to run to check for updates right then.
    I look forward to reading tonight's! ;)
    By the way, were you able to figure out your 10club renewal?
    If not, I'd like to take care of it for you. Let me know. ;)
    Peace and love!
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    MUCH LOVE....
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Emotions are high and I can't express enough how much I appreciate the kindness. :)

John
    for you and your wife

:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkKwS55PH7E

a song I love to listen to...just a happy song, and meaningful

Thanks a lot. We've never heard of this guy but he was a lot of fun to listen to. We appreciated the link. :)
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:

Happy Father's Day is difficult under these circumstances but you're a remarkable father and deserve recognition for that.

I am really sorry to hear about Shawna's set back after experiencing pain free days following the surgery.
    I hope it's just a part of the healing process. The highs and lows your family is going though has got to be overwhelming and exhausting.

I am wishing the best for you.

Good afternoon,

Sorry it took so long to respond. Yes the highs and lows are very difficult. Shawna's complaining about her leg for the very first time since the surgery. We can only hope that it is part of the healing process. Thank you so much for your well wishes and continued support. It means the world to us.

John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Birgit wrote:
    I sincerely hope that you will all feel better again soon. So sad to hear this after the awesome news. Sending love, strength and positive thoughts your way!

Thank you for your positive thoughts. We can really use them right now.
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,386
    I know that you two will continue to find the strength you need to get through this, because you two are far stronger than you realize. Keep your heads up. Wishing you both all the best...

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Here is an amazing quote from the tv show Scrubs.

"But in the end the most important thing to accept is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it can be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Thanks for sharing this with us. There's no way we would of made it without you guy's by our side. It used to make me really sad to know that in the very beginning we did have some support from our church, neighbors and such but over time everyone quickly faded out.

It doesn't bother me as much anymore. The love, strength and support that has continued through all of you which is now well over a year is breath taking. You all will never completely understand how much you truly have helped us. With your strength and kindness there is no longer that gap, that emptiness. This life will eventually get better for us. Even on the worst of day's we still have faith that it will all work out in the end.

Thanks John and Shawna
    John and Shawna