Thanks to all and an update on my wife

Comments

• Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150
    Thank you. :cry:
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    sickgirlsickgirl Posts: 139
    I just wanted to send some more love your way. There is no worse feeling in the world to be right there, feeling so helpless, while someone you love is in so much pain. I took care of my mom after she was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma, it had already spread to her bones, 50% of her hip had been eaten away by cancer, she was 48. I've never felt like more of a failure. I gave her all the meds I could, but she just hurt so much. Our situations are different, I know. Some times you have to take things one heartbeat at a time. Anyways, wanted you guys to know there was one more thinking about you.
    Fuck Cancer, fucking jerk
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    I took my walk this afternoon and listened to Riot Act, I was thinking of you the entire time.
    Please may you find peace and comfort tonight and the days to follow. XO
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8

Listen to the words of that song above.

<3 much love to you and your family.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    Right now you are going through a lot, it's okay if you feel like you are tired. It's natural to feel that way. Everything will work itself out. With love and positive thoughts, any situation is bearable.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8

Listen to the words of that song above.

<3 much love to you and your family.

Nice choice...At 6:30am this morning I blasted this song and my wife and I had a great little moment on our back porch. Our windows were open I think I might of seen our 75 year old neighbor dancing a bit. :lol: . I feel rested and so much support. The words of that song meant a lot. Thank you...Thank you....Thank you.....
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    :wave: Hi John and Shawna....good start to the day, enjoy the rest of it the best you can!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    I took my walk this afternoon and listened to Riot Act, I was thinking of you the entire time.
    Please may you find peace and comfort tonight and the days to follow. XO

I can't tell you how much your thoughts mean to us right now. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you guy's. As sensitive as I am I know I would not of made it through all of this without the support of all of you.

Life has a way of bringing the best out of a bad situation. This day is going to be a great one. Thanks for thinking of me. I feel pretty alone right now. Even family is to busy to call. So the support is all coming from here. Thank you so much. Coming here really made my morning.

John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    sickgirl wrote:
    I just wanted to send some more love your way. There is no worse feeling in the world to be right there, feeling so helpless, while someone you love is in so much pain. I took care of my mom after she was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma, it had already spread to her bones, 50% of her hip had been eaten away by cancer, she was 48. I've never felt like more of a failure. I gave her all the meds I could, but she just hurt so much. Our situations are different, I know. Some times you have to take things one heartbeat at a time. Anyways, wanted you guys to know there was one more thinking about you.

Good morning, What a wonderful and incredible person you are. I believe not many people would do what you have done. I've seen it. My mother took my grandmother in and she lived with us for 20 years. We all had to go through something similar. Your mother seems like quite a woman. I can say that by the way you turned out and gave back in her time of need. You are my inspiration for the day. Thank you so much for sharing. :)

John and Shawna.
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    Hang in there... you are both very strong to have gotten this far, and you have a lot of people here with you.

:):)
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    :wave: Hi John and Shawna....good start to the day, enjoy the rest of it the best you can!

Thanks for checking in on us. We appreciate it. Today is going to be a great one. Best wishes to you and hope your day is enjoyable as you have helped made ours.

Humbled,
    John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    much love..all gonna be ok..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    much love..all gonna be ok..

Thank you so much...
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,386
    Hope you & your family have a great day & week, John!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    sickgirlsickgirl Posts: 139
    paysonites wrote:
    sickgirl wrote:

Good morning, What a wonderful and incredible person you are. I believe not many people would do what you have done. I've seen it. My mother took my grandmother in and she lived with us for 20 years. We all had to go through something similar. Your mother seems like quite a woman. I can say that by the way you turned out and gave back in her time of need. You are my inspiration for the day. Thank you so much for sharing. :)

John and Shawna.

Thank you so much. My mom was so amazing, don't know that I can even put it into words. I wouldn't have been anywhere else, I was with her through it all. As much as I was trying to send you guys some encouragement, I wasn't able to get out of bed today, and then I read your response. It was the little more that I needed today. She just passed this last Wednesday. Thank you again, so much, your kind words meant the world today.
    Fuck Cancer, fucking jerk
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    sickgirl wrote:
    paysonites wrote:
    sickgirl wrote:

John and Shawna.

Thank you so much. My mom was so amazing, don't know that I can even put it into words. I wouldn't have been anywhere else, I was with her through it all. As much as I was trying to send you guys some encouragement, I wasn't able to get out of bed today, and then I read your response. It was the little more that I needed today. She just passed this last Wednesday. Thank you again, so much, your kind words meant the world today.

Condolences and my sincere hope that you continue to find the strength that is needed in the memories that you can hold onto. I lost my dad that way and discovered, through music (and PJ) more than anything else, that finding a way to let it out was the only way to truly grieve. Best of wishes to you and your family in this tough time.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    holding_hands_heart-1428.jpg
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    Was thinking about you guys and wanted to say hello, hope you have had a better week and this weekend treats you well!
    Brett
  • Options
    brett15lightyearsbrett15lightyears Bear, DE Posts: 69
    Will will be praying for you guys and hope that all gets better so you can get back to rockin with us at shows!

God Bless You ! your in our thoughts
    In Pearl Jam we TRUST!
  • Options
    brett15lightyearsbrett15lightyears Bear, DE Posts: 69
    f me in the brain my names Brett To! just thoiught id share im from upstate ny let hope they play somewhere close soon!
    In Pearl Jam we TRUST!
  • Options
    f me in the brain my names Brett To! just thoiught id share im from upstate ny let hope they play somewhere close soon!
    For sure!
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    5 more days til the 6Th... :)
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    edited June 2012
    Just wanted to say that the site might not be up, but everyone that has been following along knows you guys have an important date coming up. Even though you may not be reading the actual words from people over the next few days, know that thoughts, prayers, love, and good vibes will continually be being sent your way. You guys hang in there! I think we need your inspiration as much as you need ours. Much love,
    Colin
    Post edited by Chief Broom on
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Sending you guys positive energy for the upcoming week.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    all our love to you guys..stay stronge...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,386
    Keep fighting & stay strong...

All the best,
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Sending positive energy and prayers to you both.
    We have not met, but we are all in this together, friends. Much love!
    Sarah
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    All the best, keep strong! Love from Greece
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    Hoping that everything went well -- will be away from connectivity all weekend but will you will be in my thoughts!
  • Options
    all the best guys..much love