The Train's Lounge Car

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    More like a pipe and a crepe. A bong and a blintz.
    Shakespeare is modern english yo! You dont want to see me get all middle english on you!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    rgambs wrote: »
    More like a pipe and a crepe. A bong and a blintz.
    Shakespeare is modern english yo! You dont want to see me get all middle english on you!
    This is beauty.
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Love it Gambs
    Pool or a pond.
    Box or a bag?
    Smoke and a pancake.

Great, now I've got Deep Purple on the brain!
    It's in the fucking 40s this Am in South Florida.Brrrrr,but skies are clear and the stars are big and bright.

How some of you live with this cold nonsense freaks me out.Each to there own I guess.Im going to put up a fresh pot of coffee and some hot chocolate in the lounge to warm up.Help yourselves.
    Hahaha toughen up! The snow is falling and it's beautiful! I don't know how you folks deal with swamp-ass conditions so much, that's whats freaky lol
    victoria-secret-bikini-girls-sexy-beach.jpg
    This horrible swampy thing or52cea7a5d6704.preview-620.jpg
    a5918__98dp_9x6.jpg

Or
    blizzard.jpg
    edited January 2015
    Jupiter-Inlet-Lighthouse-Moon-Rise-Over-Waterway.jpg
    Orimg_6535snobx-2014-obx-snobx-2014-obx.jpg
    Post edited by rr165892 on
    Defense rests.
    Hahahhahahaha =))
    Your first argument was by far the most persuasive! Kudos for serving up gorgeous women who don't resemble over-inflated blowup dolls like P Anderson (Lee?)

Although....that other lady looks like she knows how to keep warm on a frigid night lol.
    Jupiter-1024x697.jpg
    Winter here in Jupiter.Bundle up.
    All that sunshine turns everybody blonde.. I am a brunette kinda guy. When I think of "beauty" in a woman...im talking deep, gorgeous, hurts your heart to view her kind of beauty... My thoughts are more Keira Knightly or Salma Hayek than Gwyneth Paltrow or Heidi Klum .. I had a hard time thinking of a blonde to match Salma...especially since you never know whos natural or dyed.
    edited January 2015
    Your getting to technical Gambs.I too am a Brunette guy and have been married to one for 26 years.The sun creates less clothing and a chill environment.That pal is the point.

Surely a nice spaghetti strap sundress hangin on sun kissed skin is something no man can find offensive and all women should find comfortable.Add in just a small hint of coconut lotion.And I'm sure you could tolerate the humidity for a little while.Plus an outdoorsman such as yourself would have a field day with our natural beauty and waterways.Canoeing the boggy rivers,Kayaking the Everglades .Swimming in natural springs on a hot summer day amongst a thicket/canopy of southern live oaks drapped in moss.......

Admit it,doesn't sound so bad.
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    Sharing something to give a smile.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjE72Q8s8wo
    Falling down,...not staying down
    edited January 2015
    Kat,
    A.dude has sweet mittens
    B.When will "School is Closed" starring Stanley Tucci be hitting Broadway ?I think it may have a Book of Mormon type run.
    Post edited by rr165892 on
    It sounds effin heavenly!! The mountains hold sway but the sea does call persuasively...
    I've never felt the draw of Gwyneth. She does the thing with her eyebrows and forehead that Beiber does and irritates the hell out of me. Plus her personality strikes me as... :-q

On the upside, and I'm not sure how, but Chuck Berry cranking out C'est La Vie just cured me of the hiccups.
    hedonist wrote: »
    I've never felt the draw of Gwyneth. She does the thing with her eyebrows and forehead that Beiber does and irritates the hell out of me. Plus her personality strikes me as... :-q

On the upside, and I'm not sure how, but Chuck Berry cranking out C'est La Vie just cured me of the hiccups.

She can sing.Her mom is awesome,And "she is one fine looking Jew "as Sandler would say.Not with you on this one Hedo.
    I saw a special on her family lineage.It was very good and she seems to "keep it real" for a A-lister anyway.

Beiber= twerp,spoiled brat

I do agree Chuckie B has medicinal powers.
    Of course shes gorgeous but she doesn't have the "it" factor for me. Now Charlize Theron...there's a blonde with a face I could worship lol
    Of course shes gorgeous but she doesn't have the "it" factor for me. Now Charlize Theron...there's a blonde with a face I could worship lol

Dude she's 6,1 and can also look like her roll in monster(ehhh).She would whip your bearded ass!!
    Scarlet Johansen now that is strong young lady.
    Give me Kate Winslet any day!
    charlize was amazing in monster, heck of a performance! I always lump kate winslet and cate blanchett together, and cate wins, galadriel is the shit lol

Love Kate Winslet.I married a British girl ,so I have a soft spot for those ladies.Which brings me to Kate Beckinsale.mmmmmm.Thats one fine action star.
    charlize was amazing in monster, heck of a performance! I always lump kate winslet and cate blanchett together, and cate wins, galadriel is the shit lol

Cate Blanchette is an amazing actress.True artist and professional.Great in Blue Jasmine.Shes in the same category as Jennifer Lawrence,Meryl Streep,Amy Adams.IMO

Hedo there is a tasteless juvenile joke to be had here,with the above statement.I am of course a gentleman and would not stoop to such sophomoric humour at your expense.
    Your Welcome.lol
    For what it's worth, I can be an immature little fuck at times, so have no problem with that type of humor.

But thank you :D

And yes to Blanchette! I usually tend toward odd / untraditional, whether in looks or personality.