Comments

• rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Oh shit Can forget 2112 and Bostons first Album
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Some great albums!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Dark Side! Gorgeous flow.
  • Been listening g to Nina Simone's Nina's Choice album. A unique selection of songs, but I just LOVE her version of Cotton Eyed Joe on there!
    Spent the last hour or so feeding my musical needs. Almost like a prescription, if that makes sense.

This evening was Beatlesoup, like clam chowder or minestrone.

Hearty and comforting.

Started with Paul in Russia from a while back and with a shitload (ha! A slightly buzzed aside, but I love that "shitload" doesn't come up as a misspelled word :-D) of him doing some sweet old-school songs.

Then George solo. George acoustic (beware of darkness!). George's last and beautiful here-I-am and here-I-go time, All Things Must Pass.

Then George and Ringo (oddly enough, no John in all of this).

Anyway, check out Ringo around the two minute mark.

SO FUCKING HIGH. Love him and that fucking beard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emKEFXWk4Yc&list=RDemKEFXWk4Yc

WH, hope your flu is subsiding.
  • Thank you Hedo! Slowly but surely.. And thanks for the vid too!
    Happy Sat Morning loungers.I hope everyone is feeling wonderful today.Anything exciting going on this weekend?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Maybe might be going out for dinner and watching the last installment of the hobbit... Depends when I get off work!
    Exciting stuff lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    edited January 2015
    Still recouping from the flu.Whooooo hioooo!!
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Whising you all a wonderful weekend !

:)>-
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    A recently flipped iceberg Very Cool, (literally)
    Alex-Cornell-3.jpg

Alex-Cornell-7.jpg

mashable.com/2015/01/17/photographer-antarctica/
    That first one is amazing...doesn't even look real. Can you imagine seeing that in person?
  • That is really cool!
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,172
    Taking on the colors of the ocean.....NICE

PEACE
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

through+the+ocean+tide.jpg

With a few days off coming up I'm going to give it a go.......body surfing here in Palm Beach.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    just wow 8->
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,598
    Great images Idris and g under p! When I see photos like that, I want to get out and see something spectacular in nature- especially this time of year when I'm not getting out as often. Must be needing an ocean or mountain fix!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

g under p wrote: »

With a few days off coming up I'm going to give it a go.......body surfing here in Palm Beach.

Peace

Is that near the Inlet?
    rr165892 wrote: »

Peace

Is that near the Inlet?

Where I go is off the island here in PB, FL. In winter we seem to have bigger waves.....summer is for sailing.

Peace

Peace

Is that near the Inlet?

Where I go is off the island here in PB, FL. In winter we seem to have bigger waves.....summer is for sailing.

Peace

Yeah,I feel ya.Im up in Jupiter and it kinda looked like our Inlet a little
    We have a greAt break at the Juno pier and up by Corners,fwiw
    Love Jupiter they have a great pizza place up there and of course Carmine's

Peace

Is that near the Inlet?

Peace

Yeah,I feel ya.Im up in Jupiter and it kinda looked like our Inlet a little

Nope I came across that image looking up some beach gear, I'm not sure where it's from. Love Jupiter they have a great pizza place up there and of course Carmine's. Had the best lobster there.

Peace

Two things - Jupiter is a beautiful word/name, and east coast pizza sounds so damn good right now.
    Jupiter is a cool name.But it's an even better place to live and grow up,raise a family.Google some pics of Jupiter Fl and see how beautiful it is Hedo.
    Cheat day was Sat,and I had said East Coast pizza after a night out.Tasty indeed although I woke up with a carb fog.NYC still has the best pie Imo.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    I just saw those pictures of the icebergs. That is amazing. That will make an excellent screen saver.
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    Jupiter is a cool name.But it's an even better place to live and grow up,raise a family.Google some pics of Jupiter Fl and see how beautiful it is Hedo.
    Cheat day was Sat,and I had said East Coast pizza after a night out.Tasty indeed although I woke up with a carb fog.NYC still has the best pie Imo.

Uppercrust Pizza Cafe in Orlando (Disney Celebration) is pretty good, New York Pizza Good.

I worked in Jupiter for a year, not enough action for me :) Though I enjoyed the time I spent that side.
    edited January 2015
    Idris,Most the action is in the Gardens and West Palm.We have good waterfront bars on the water here in Jupiter.Guanabannas,Square Grouoer,U tiki,Dive Bar,etc.Its more of a 5.o clock somewhere beachy vibe thing with lots of Reggae,cold beer, and blues.Most those places have docks so you get a lot of the water loving crowds.Its laid back,chill and douchy all at the same time.Let me know next time your down this way.We will set you right.You already got the right vehicle.You will fit in just fine.lol
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,598
    Yeehaw! I'm celebrating the state of the union speech with one of my special pineapple/coconut infused Bacardi rum with pineapple orange over ice, AKA my own super beverage know as the... well, shit, I can't remember what I call it.

Maybe I'll have another.

What were we celebrating?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• I think we were celebrating that the lounge is a nice place to come to at times.
    cue sound of refill
    brianlux wrote: »
    Yeehaw! I'm celebrating the state of the union speech with one of my special pineapple/coconut infused Bacardi rum with pineapple orange over ice, AKA my own super beverage know as the... well, shit, I can't remember what I call it.

Maybe I'll have another.

What were we celebrating?
    If your drink were glasses....
    :-D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqER8ZZEHd4