The Train's Lounge Car

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    hedonist said:

That's sweet, gambs! Last time my husband had lung surgery a few years ago, he couldn't partake - but that didn't stop me from doing so B-)

I actually made him "firecrackers", an edible recipe I found online.

When's your little one due?

April 9th! It's a boy! We couldn't see the weinerbeans on the ultrasound but luckily his beard is full so it showed up :))
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Like father, like son. Haha!
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,598
    rgambs said:

hedonist said:

That's sweet, gambs! Last time my husband had lung surgery a few years ago, he couldn't partake - but that didn't stop me from doing so B-)

April 9th! It's a boy! We couldn't see the weinerbeans on the ultrasound but luckily his beard is full so it showed up :))
    Haha! I can see the headlines now: Baby born with full beard! Climbs Swiss Alps at 6 months!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux said:

rgambs said:

hedonist said:

Haha! I can see the headlines now: Baby born with full beard! Climbs Swiss Alps at 6 months!

Lmao!! Thanks for the giggle! And I could see this happening!
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    edited December 2014

Congrats Gambs it's awesome being a dad.Even if your offspring have freaky amounts of baby beard.
    I think the bottom one is spot on right?
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    edited December 2014
    rr165892 said:

Congrats Gambs it's awesome being a dad.Even if your offspring have freaky amounts of baby beard.

Post edited by oceaninmyeyes on
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
    OMG- totally cracked me up, rr!

Off to work. Have a great day, gang!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

This was provided by Gambs baby doctor.Dont ask how I got it.But I'm pretty sure lil dude like to rock out!
    rr165892 said:

I think the bottom one is spot on right?

Right between the two in color and length lol
    edited December 2014
    Friggen hilarious :))
  • HAhahaga!! Congrats Gambs!
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    edited December 2014
    I don't understand why wives want their husbands to stop doing what they love/like just because she can't. My wife tried that with me. Not that I drank a lot anyway. But it was just the point of her saying it's not fair that you can and I can't. Yea right, I'm a man dammit. I don't need anyone telling me I can't drink. Bull shit.

I found out the heater in my truck doesn't work very well unless I'm revving the engine.

None of that is true except the part about the heater in my truck!
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388

I don't understand why wives want their husbands to stop doing what they love/like just because she can't. My wife tried that with me. Not that I drank a lot anyway. But it was just the point of her saying it's not fair that you can and I can't. Yea right, I'm a man dammit. I don't need anyone telling me I can't drink. Bull shit.

I found out the heater in my truck doesn't work very well unless I'm revving the engine.

None of that is true except the part about the heater in my truck!

Thermostat.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    edited December 2014
    Where has Chadwick been hiding?He didn't get in forum trouble did he?anyone?
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    rr165892 said:

Where has Chadwick been hiding?He didn't get in forum trouble did he?anyone?

No think he's just staying clear of this board.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    edited December 2014
    How the hell am I supposed to maintain food discipline when evil little fuckers bring Custom completely awesome smelling cupcakes from our local cupcake shop to my office?There is a freakin peanut butter cup sticking out of one of them.My gosh,I'm pretty sure im going to cave once my appetite increasing evening activities commence.
    The mother - MOTHER! - of one of our accountants made two huge trays of baked goodies for our office. Fudge, cookies, truffles...all beautifully decorated. Couldn't believe they were homemade.

I'm not one to down a lot of sweets at once but ohhh mama, were they good.

It's nice to cave once in awhile, rr ;)

(by the way, the new winky dude up there looks like he got something in his eye)
    imagephoto imagejpg3_zpsb08721a8.jpg" />
    Middle left all the way at end,is about to be my bitch!!!!
    I would have to have some serious
    di-uhbittus to ever give up sweets. To me it's like green, or music, it enhances life... Some ganj, music, and sweets all together, now that is living! Hedo style!
    Scrape and butter that shit, its orgy time!
    rgambs said:

di-uhbittus to ever give up sweets. To me it's like green, or music, it enhances life... Some ganj, music, and sweets all together, now that is living! Hedo style!

You know it, gambs! I love the sweet too but have become more the savory type. Maybe a bit of both? Probably why Payday is one of my favorite candy bars.

rr, those look like the cupcakes my office sometimes brings in. They have red velvet ones, Hostess cupcake style, etc.

Here's to decadence, in all its forms!
    hedonist said:

rgambs said:

You know it, gambs! I love the sweet too but have become more the savory type. Maybe a bit of both? Probably why Payday is one of my favorite candy bars.

rr, those look like the cupcakes my office sometimes brings in. They have red velvet ones, Hostess cupcake style, etc.

Here's to decadence, in all its forms!
    Mmm choco covered pretzls are my go to for the sweet n salty combo. To quote the Hedobot
    "Let us cavort like the Greeks of old! You know the ones I mean." ;)
    For you two.

And I love this boy! So much like his dad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7NEyXJVBFc
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Sippin suds at the local speakeasy basking in the glory of alternating PJ SG tunes....traveler jolly
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Now somebody is talking about a
    Third world war. And the police said this was normal control
    JC29856 said:

Invite them to the Lounge Car. We don't worry about shit like that here. :-D

edited December 2014
    brianlux said:

JC29856 said:

I think it's time to get this weekend fired up.Anyone want some shots?It is the season.Have a great Friday night Loungers.
    JC don't agree with some of your posts,but there is no denying you have quality taste in music on this Friday.Enjoy.
    What no Elf tonight?
    Having our Company party at the Improv tonight Going to see Josh West.No idea if he is any good, but beer is cold and laughter is always welcome.
    rr165892 said:

brianlux said:

JC29856 said:

I think it's time to get this weekend fired up.Anyone want some shots?It is the season.Have a great Friday night Loungers.
    JC don't agree with some of your posts,but there is no denying you have quality taste in music on this Friday.Enjoy.
    What no Elf tonight?
    I'm still getting over last weeks cold. Would love a hot toddy right about now! :-D