24/7 RANGERS /FLYERS..RANGERS WIN WINTER CLASSIC!!

18910111214»

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    What an idiot? Another black eye. 3 guys just got convicted for killing a fellow Phillies fan a month ago and people are still doing this.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    rival. wrote:
    its the booze man...that shit is the devil

are you suggesting more flyer fans should start smoking the herb??? :mrgreen:

herb....pills....anything that calms you down

when they take that train ride up to MSG ....wow its a shit show....too much time to booze up
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    in fairness to the philly fans.....if i was going to NY, i'd want to be drunk the entire time too.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Bathgate66 wrote:

keep your mouth shut about the fight?

Yes. To the guy who was in the fight. Not any members on the boards...I had meant to not go posting things on Facebook bragging about the fight. Sorry.
    tonight show is gonna be AWESOME !!!!!!!!

the big pumpkins will be hanging their heads once again :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    JK_Livin wrote:
    What an idiot? Another black eye. 3 guys just got convicted for killing a fellow Phillies fan a month ago and people are still doing this.

That’s what I find mind boggling. What the hell were these people thinking?

A young man died because of foolish behavior like this, and it happened HERE. It’s not like you’re not aware of it.

These people need to be taken off the streets for the mere fact that they’re IDIOTS.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    JK_Livin wrote:

That’s what I find mind boggling. What the hell were these people thinking?

A young man died because of foolish behavior like this, and it happened HERE. It’s not like you’re not aware of it.

These people need to be taken off the streets for the mere fact that they’re IDIOTS.

^ like
    :thumbup:

:)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,431
    that's why we got out of town....hanging around when half the town is all drunk can only lead to bad things

i know the cheesesteaks are awesome...but they are not worth going to the hospital

as soon as we stepped out of our van some red headed flyers tools started yelling rangers suck ..you suck ..all drunk and stupid....we literally got into an argument 3 seconds after stepping out of the van....new world record

let me guess you all had rangers garb on? surely you can't be surprised that said behavior occured. as you probably know from the philly threads i totally dont get the jersey wearing phenomenon, let alone at road games against a heated rival.

anyway hope these turds get serious charges against them. can't wait to see these morons on the news. i'm sure they are mensa members :roll:
    pjhawks wrote:
    that's why we got out of town....hanging around when half the town is all drunk can only lead to bad things

i know the cheesesteaks are awesome...but they are not worth going to the hospital

as soon as we stepped out of our van some red headed flyers tools started yelling rangers suck ..you suck ..all drunk and stupid....we literally got into an argument 3 seconds after stepping out of the van....new world record

let me guess you all had rangers garb on? surely you can't be surprised that said behavior occured. as you probably know from the philly threads i totally dont get the jersey wearing phenomenon, let alone at road games against a heated rival.

anyway hope these turds get serious charges against them. can't wait to see these morons on the news. i'm sure they are mensa members :roll:

sometimes, it's best to not fly the flag. sad but true.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    pjhawks wrote:

just my 7 yr old niece...we were pretty dressed down besides the classic hats
    it was obvious that we were new york though

regardless ,we had just arrived and their was no need for these tools to start insulting us with their triple fisted beer bottles
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,431
    pjhawks wrote:

just my 7 yr old niece...we were pretty dressed down besides the classic hats
    it was obvious that we were new york though

regardless ,we had just arrived and their was no need for these tools to start insulting us with their triple fisted beer bottles

man sorry about your niece than. who yells at a 7 year old or a group that has a 7 year old around? man humanity sucks sometimes.
    ^^^^^ hockey fans :mrgreen:

no harm no foul .... i just don't get the whole.."let's get trashed concept"
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    I enjoy getting trashed
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    I enjoy getting trashed

to the point where you scream at people with 7 yr olds ?
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    I enjoy getting trashed

I wouldn't do that...I just act like I'm 7 years old. :D
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    I enjoy getting trashed

No, but there isn't any amount of alcohol that would get me to yell at a 7 year old so I am sure that has less to do with the alcohol and more to do with the fact that the people are about as intelligent as a 7 year old.
    don't forget to tune in after our respective games tonight :mrgreen:
    i need to start cussing more.

no matter who you root for, you must admit, it's cool going in the locker room of an nhl team and learing a little more about your fav team

be super cool if they did this all season....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    i need to start cussing more.

no matter who you root for, you must admit, it's cool going in the locker room of an nhl team and learing a little more about your fav team

be super cool if they did this all season....

my favorite part is the way the refs talk to the coaches and players. in other sports, that's an ejection or a technical.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."

my favorite part is the way the refs talk to the coaches and players. in other sports, that's an ejection or a technical.

very true....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    BRAVO HBO///GREAT SERIES

THANKS FOR THE INSIDE LOOK OF MY FAVORITE SPORT/TEAM

p/s. whoever said the classic was just a regular game... re-watch the faces in the lockerroom after the game

FAR FROM A REGULAR GAME.....................

RANGERS 3 FLYERS 2

GOODNIGHT FROM NYC :mrgreen:
    81 wrote:

very true....

Just how it is...it's great!! :mrgreen:
    After watching the last episode again....

Giroux is a punk shit talker

Best part is when he says rupper has 2 goals his whole career :?

Actually Claude he has 2 CUPS ,not to mention the game winner in game 7 of 2003 ,but who's counting

Great show
    G is awesome. :lol:

no way you can honestly say you wouldn't want him on your team, or are the rangers fans back trying to get sean back up. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    G is awesome. :lol:

no way you can honestly say you wouldn't want him on your team, or are the rangers fans back trying to get sean back up. :lol:

didn't say anything about his game...just said he pops to much shit out his mouth

and i found the rupp comment funny because he was trying to be a wise guy and abuse him but meanwhile the guy has a cup wining goal

sean is done....i think we have all accepted that