Options

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• Options
    Mixed feelings
    Years of being in the Ten Club and the first chance I get to go to a gig the system breaks down. Had to join the rabble and bought tickets at 9.01 but only seated ones left. Still got some good tix.
    Now got to figure out how I can get there in time from Edinburgh when I can't take any time off work.
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    JR287890 wrote:
    Mixed feelings
    Years of being in the Ten Club and the first chance I get to go to a gig the system breaks down. Had to join the rabble and bought tickets at 9.01 but only seated ones left. Still got some good tix.
    Now got to figure out how I can get there in time from Edinburgh when I can't take any time off work.

I'm travelling from Edinburgh too,but plan to book holidays.

Can't you plan time off between now and June? I am in the process of working out if it will be easier/cheaper to fly down mid pm and back early morning or go by train a make a mini break of it ?

Still very excited to have got tickets ... last time saw them was 2000 in Glasgow
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    I got shit

Fuck you 10 Club
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • Options
    MJP311MJP311 Posts: 16
    Why was the second Manchester show not announced to 10c members??????

A chance to make amends and they fucked this up too.
  • Options
    I've got a way to make it up....

let the forum pick the setlist for one of the shows...... :lol:
  • Options
    No_WayNo_Way Posts: 19
    Well the Amsterdam was sold out quicker then the first Manchester show yesterday...I managed to get seated tickets though...can you please announce if there will be a second show?
  • Options
    No_Way wrote:
    Well the Amsterdam was sold out quicker then the first Manchester show yesterday...I managed to get seated tickets though...can you please announce if there will be a second show?

2nd show now added- 27th June.
  • Options
    DS240356 wrote:
    No_Way wrote:

2nd show now added- 27th June.

Thank you!! But I am not getting through...internal server error :x
  • Options
    PixelPixel Posts: 82
    My question to you is..
    why do i pay for 3 years to 10c when i didnt get the service i paid for??

Not only i was suppose to get pre sale tickets but the "cart was empty" everytime at the end..
    now i cant even order from ticketmaster, i tried 5 different credit cards from 2 different countries, none are being accepted by ticketmaster.. i lost my standing tickets

to be honest, i now know for fact i wont be renewing my 10c membership.. this is the mos ridiculous thing ive ever heard of, feels like we are in the 50s..

im still trying and wasting my saturday time on these sales..
  • Options
    Hell yeahhhh :D Two standing tickets for the second amsterdam show!!!
  • Options
    Went online this morning to try to get tickets for the Amsterdam show. And I was lucky! Or so I thougth...
    When I checked my order again I noticed that I had bought wheelchair accessible seats! OMG!!! :o :evil:

Then I went back online to try to get standing tickets and saw that there was an extra Amsterdam show on the 27th. And this time I did manage to get 2 standing tickets! Yeeeeeehaaaaa! I'm over the moon, my hands are litterally shaking. Had nightmares for the last 2 nights of not being able to see them again.

So, for everyone who's interested in 2 tickets for June 26th in Amsterdam (wheelchair accessible!), please PM me. I will sell them to you for face value, which is 138,42 euro's

Wouldn't want you to miss out on seeing our favourite boys!!
  • Options
    Hi all from a newbie 10 club member but long time pj fan.First of i just missed the cut of point for the 10 club tickets as i joined a day to late but feel your pain about the nightmare of the 10 club pre-sale :cry: .I got three tickets for the first night at the manchester MEN for myself and two mates but they are upper tier back row :cry: but block 202 near the front :| .Did not find out about the added show on the 21st till i got home from work :x and tryed to get a standing ticket for myself but was sold out so bought a over the odds standing ticket from getmein.

The tickets i boughty for the first night are box office collection and the second night is by post.So wanting to know does anyone know when the tickets are usually posted out for the MEN gigs(like the MEN gig in 09) as they will be posted using UPS and there might be a bit of messing about getting the tickets as i will be at work when delivered so will need to rearange them to be deliverd to my work or collect from a depo.It could post a bit of a problem getting them in time if they are usually posted out just before the concert.Or am i worrying over nothing :oops: thanks.
  • Options
    It seems pretty simple to me.

If the 1st show sells out, schedule a 2nd date to go on pre-sale to fans within a few days say the following week and then the public sale for a couple of days after that.

Why the need for the 2nd show to go on sale straight away to the public the same day?

Example:

Radiohead concert at Nimes next July. Fan pre-sale 9th December, public sale 10th December -

2nd night announced. Fan pre-sale 19th and public 20th.
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    ericlered wrote:

If the 1st show sells out, schedule a 2nd date to go on pre-sale to fans within a few days say the following week and then the public sale for a couple of days after that.

Why the need for the 2nd show to go on sale straight away to the public the same day?

Example:

Radiohead concert at Nimes next July. Fan pre-sale 9th December, public sale 10th December -

It was always going to be too late to change the Amsterdam announcement - these things gets decided before a tour, not during, as to when the promoter can call the next show.

Kelly is right is saying that it is industry standard for major markets, for one show to be announced and start selling as soon as one is sold out. The band haven't actually abided by this standard since 2003 when this system was last applied in Australia, in laying out clearly that there'd be multiple shows - LA, Seattle, the major Aussie cities in 06, Boston, MSG, Philly, and so on.

It is interesting that they've returned to this kind of arrangement which doesn't particularly lend a way to facilitating fan club pre-sales. Spose these are the things that get pre-determined at the stage when the band negotiates with the promoters on how sales are run.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    I just bought a ticket to the June 17th show in Amsterdam!! I'll be coming from Bahrain where I am stationed with the U.S. Navy. Cannot wait to see a Pearl Jam show outside of the U.S.!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    navyska wrote:
    I just bought a ticket to the June 17th show in Amsterdam!! I'll be coming from Bahrain where I am stationed with the U.S. Navy. Cannot wait to see a Pearl Jam show outside of the U.S.!!
    have fun,but better be there at 27th!! ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    ericlered wrote:

Example:

It was always going to be too late to change the Amsterdam announcement - these things gets decided before a tour, not during, as to when the promoter can call the next show.

Kelly is right is saying that it is industry standard for major markets, for one show to be announced and start selling as soon as one is sold out. The band haven't actually abided by this standard since 2003 when this system was last applied in Australia, in laying out clearly that there'd be multiple shows - LA, Seattle, the major Aussie cities in 06, Boston, MSG, Philly, and so on.

It is interesting that they've returned to this kind of arrangement which doesn't particularly lend a way to facilitating fan club pre-sales. Spose these are the things that get pre-determined at the stage when the band negotiates with the promoters on how sales are run.

Exactly. The likes of Pearl Jam should be powerful enough to not have to follow this industry standard. Like you say it more or less excludes fan pre-sales which is the main benefit of the membership. Unless the management think most people register so they can receive a newsletter!
  • Options
    I have 2 days away from the intenet for various reasons and I miss a lot :( . Suppose it was a bad time to not be checking online. I really want to get to the second Manchester show. Does anyone know what time Standing sold out for the second Manchester show UK time?

I may have spare 10c tix for shows I already have to swap for a standing Manchester 2 but I am not sure who is or isn't coming with me to those show yet. I will post on the forum when I find out and hopefully this will give me a chance. I am not even sure if Ebay is an option as I know some venues insist on seeing the original Credit Card used. Not sure if the MEN enforce this.

What happened to the original 10c tickets that weren't bought after Crowdsurge went down? Did they end up on General Sale?
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,847
    I am not even sure if Ebay is an option as I know some venues insist on seeing the original Credit Card used. Not sure if the MEN enforce this.

I've been to dozens and dozens of shows at the MEN and they've never once asked me to show the card I used to buy the ticket. They just scan the ticket, makes the "beep" and you go in.

What happened to the original 10c tickets that weren't bought after Crowdsurge went down? Did they end up on General Sale?

Yes, I believe they went back into the pot.
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    Hi guys, I'm italian and I'm looking for some 10c ticket for europe 2012 tour... I would prefer ticket for Oslo but I can apcept one of others shows....Please send me a pm if you have it.
    Bye
    Antonio
  • Options
    Got tix for Manchester 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm and Copenhagen and already booked flights for Stockholm and Copenhagen. Now I'm broke, hotel bookings and the flight to Manchester will have to wait till next year.

But, man I'm so fucking exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited!!!! :D
  • Options
    One of the ticket-vendors/sellers in denmark is called "billet-net" (ticket - net) and I was surprised to see that "billet-net" has changed its name to "billet-net ticketmaster-denmark" any realtion?
  • Options
    SG GhazSG Ghaz Posts: 148
    Need tickets (up to four) for the second Amsterdam date. If anyone got spares, hit me up with a pm.
    Manchester & London 2009
    Dublin, Belfast & Werchter 2010
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 & Oslo 2012
  • Options
    What about a 2,. show i Copenhagen. Metallica did i 5 days in a row PJ cut do the same. :D:D:D

Hope to see you more the once i Copenhagen this time
  • Options
    there is a rumour about a gig in Braga / Portugal ?!

http://blitz.aeiou.pt/pearl-jam-e-david ... aga=f78328
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    now..what about that berlin 2..so we book the travel,pretty please...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hello all,

(I already posted this on the main forum, but I'm desperate for tickets....)

Unfortunately I've been one caught in this nightmare of getting tickets from Crowdsurf (had 4 pairs of tickets to Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen in the cart, but couldn't check out) and also missed the general sale on Thursday morning due to be travelling by plane at that time.

Meanwhile I was able to buy seated tickets for Berlin but I'm still looking for a pair of tickets (for me and for my wife) for Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen concerts.

Better option would be standing tickets with possibility to "upgrade" for 10c wristbands (both me and my wife are elegible members), 2nd better option "normal" standing tickets and finally seated tickets.

If any of you would be so kind to help us, please drop me a pm.

Thanks in advance,

Jose
    04.09.2006 - Lisbon
    05.09.2006 - Lisbon
    08.06.2007 - Lisbon
    13.06.2007 - Katowice
    15.08.2009 - Berlin
    30.06.2010 - Berlin
  • Options
    Eraserhead wrote:
    I am not even sure if Ebay is an option as I know some venues insist on seeing the original Credit Card used. Not sure if the MEN enforce this.

I've been to dozens and dozens of shows at the MEN and they've never once asked me to show the card I used to buy the ticket. They just scan the ticket, makes the "beep" and you go in.

Yes, I believe they went back into the pot.

Thanks for the info. I think I am going to wait until the dust settles a bit on this and sort my finances but no way I am missing out on night number two. I also have a feeling there will be something else announced like a small venue/10c show. It has been a crazy week.
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    SnahSnah Posts: 3
    Compared to Crowdsurge the ticketing system from Ticketmaster was a relief.
    Within 10 minutes 2 tickets (standing) for Amsterdam 1 and later 4 tickets for Amsterdam 2 (also standing).
    We all know the history of Pearl Jam and ticketmaster, but as a true fan I'm just happy to see them three times in one week ( I also got Werchter tickets, when is the chance to see Pearl Jam three times in one week within 150 miles). I'm a happy man, my weekend could not have been better after a stressfull crowdsurge tuesday. ;);)
    SNAH
    [Rotterdam 1993]*[Pukkelpop 1995]*[Amsterdam 1996]*[London 2000]*[Arnhem 2006]*[Antwerpen 2006]*[Nijmegen 2007]*[Werchter 2007]*[Rotterdam 2009]*[Nijmegen 2010]*[Werchter 2010]
  • Options
    After some sweating I managed to get tix for the second Manchester gig from TM.. I have now bought 2 tix for the 1st gig from Ebay (Trusted seller) so I am over the moon that I will get to see them both nights.

I'll be up in Manchester from the 20th until the 22nd so can anyone recommend some daytime entertainment up there?