Options

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    Bailey73 wrote:
    After some sweating I managed to get tix for the second Manchester gig from TM.. I have now bought 2 tix for the 1st gig from Ebay (Trusted seller) so I am over the moon that I will get to see them both nights.

I'll be up in Manchester from the 20th until the 22nd so can anyone recommend some daytime entertainment up there?
    Alcohol!
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    Pop in to Liverpool. Go see the Beatles museum.
    ---Thinking before you speak is like wiping your ass before taking a shit---

---Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see---

*Oslo 2000
    *Stockholm 2012
    *Oslo 2012
    *Stockholm 2014
    *Oslo 2014
  • Options
    maya_vmaya_v Sofia, Bulgaria Posts: 59
    edited January 2012
    Hello everybody! :)
    I'm a newbie here but have been a PJ fan for almost 20 years. Got 2 standing tickets for the second Amsterdam show and I'm so excited! :D At first place tried to purchase tickets for 26 June but you know what happened on Saturday with the ticketing system and I nearly got hysterical because I thought that I won't manage to get them. Then the second show was on sale and I was lucky this time. Hope to find a ticket for the first gig in Amsterdam too standing or seated, I'll be in town so will try to attend both gigs. Cheers!
    Post edited by maya_v on
    Amsterdam 26/06/2012, Amsterdam 27/06/2012, Milan 20/06/2014, Padova 24/06/2018, Berlin 21/06/2022
  • Options
    The european football championships are on, so find a bar and enjoy.

That's what I'll be doing....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    punk90k wrote:

we did the same at 2010 tour i think..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    navyska wrote:
    I just bought a ticket to the June 17th show in Amsterdam!! I'll be coming from Bahrain where I am stationed with the U.S. Navy. Cannot wait to see a Pearl Jam show outside of the U.S.!!
    have fun,but better be there at 27th!! ;)

Haha, I guess I was so excited about getting to see them outside the U.S. I put the wrong date in. Anyway, I will definitely be there the 27th!!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    punk90k wrote:

watched England play before the show in Belfast. i don't think the word 'enjoy' would be used to describe it... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    punk90k wrote:

watched England play before the show in Belfast. i don't think the word 'enjoy' would be used to describe it... ;)
    we was at a irish pub before nijmegen show,watch Germany-England..and at Berlin park in big screens the Spain - Portugal.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    diegobendiegoben Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I am looking for 2 tickets to amsterdam2, i missed this sale. :x
    Contact me, If you can help me.
    tks. ;)
    Post edited by diegoben on
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    punk90k wrote:

We were in Bilbao to see Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains in bbk live. I remember it as one of best weekend of my life! At next morning to the show we met Paul Weller in the hotel corridor, he was barefoot and in black shorts and sleeveless shirt! He said us "Helloooo!" and we were talking for a while. Then he came into the room next to ours!!! All day we were hallucinating. :D
    We arrived in Madrid on Sunday just to wacth the final match Spain-Holland and finally WE WON THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!! 8-)
    As I said, the best weekend of my life! :D

We will go to Stockholm. We just hope to have fun as well as in Bilbao and win Europe Championship also... Pearl Jam will bring us luck! ;)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Snagging + looking for standing or decent seats for Amsterdam1. PM me.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Pearl Jam are actually a very annoying band to be a fan of.

They are too big for arenas in Europe and the U.S, yet not really big enough for stadiums.
  • Options
    punk90k wrote:

They are too big for arenas in Europe and the U.S, yet not really big enough for stadiums.
    what a way to put it..and Boom is bad advertizing for barber shops!!! :D
  • Options
    albopalbop Posts: 63
    No news about a second concert in Berlin ?
  • Options
    pablo5pablo5 Posts: 48
    The football is a nice idea, but won't work out.

Pearl Jam play Manchester on the Wednesday and Thursday.

The last group stage games are on the Tuesday and the first quarter final in during the Thursday night show...
  • Options
    pbrm_pearljampbrm_pearljam Amsterdam Posts: 38
    I've one ticket left for Amsterdam1 section 105. Face value. PM me
    See the path.....cut by the moon.....for you to walk on........

NIJMEGEN 2007 - AHOY 2009 - NIJMEGEN 2010 - AMSTERDAM-1 2012
    AMSTERDAM-2 2012 !!!!!!!!
    ED 25-7-2012

AMSTERDAM 1+2 2014
  • Options
    Oslo tickets are available at the moment via regular ticketmaster sale!
    http://www.billettservice.no/event/PEAR ... er/OSP0907
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    fooooolks

anyone need some seated tix for night 1 in Manchester? good block at the lower right corner (111), row C.

face value.

PM me ASAP as need to get this done soon.
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    punk90k wrote:

Correction: They are too big to only play one or two arena's in the UK, i can't talk for other countries. It would be ok if they played a proper tour of like 8 or 9 cities. But that's ok, as bands get older they play less and less shows on tour...
  • Options
    Thought i'd say hello

Long time lurker on here just renewed my membership after letting it go , finally getting to see the band live at both Manchester shows + Berlin , nosebleed seats but that doesn't matter.....can't wait!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,545
    Just got my Amsterdam tickets in the mail yesterday! What makes it equally exciting is that I can't read a damn word on the ticket except for Ziggo Dome, Pearl Jam and Special Guest X. This is going to be a long six months.
  • Options
    albopalbop Posts: 63
    Nothing about a second concert in Berlin :(
  • Options
    Hi,

Desperate to find a couple of tickets for one of the Amsterdam shows.

If any of you guys have spares to sell, please PM me.

Thanks !!!
  • Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    I've still got 4 tickets spare for Manchester night 1, PM me if interested
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    sonnasonna Posts: 377
    runchaser wrote:
    Thought i'd say hello

Long time lurker on here just renewed my membership after letting it go , finally getting to see the band live at both Manchester shows + Berlin , nosebleed seats but that doesn't matter.....can't wait!

Nice one. You'll enjoy it! I'll be at Manchester too. Gonna be great!
    29/05/2000
    17/08/2009
    22/06/2010
    23/06/2010
    20/06/2012
    21/06/2012
    08/07/2014
  • Options
    maya_vmaya_v Sofia, Bulgaria Posts: 59
    edited January 2012
    Yesterday my Amsterdam 27/06 tickets finally arrived in my post box. Me happy! :)

Happy 2012 everybody, be well! :)
    Post edited by maya_v on
    Amsterdam 26/06/2012, Amsterdam 27/06/2012, Milan 20/06/2014, Padova 24/06/2018, Berlin 21/06/2022
  • Options
    Does anyone know when the UK tour tickets will be "in hand"?
    HAs anyone from U.S. bought overseas tix before? are they
    released close to the concert or well in advance?
  • Options
    mh210105 wrote:
    I've still got 4 tickets spare for Manchester night 1, PM me if interested

Ive sent you a PM, let me know if you dont get it!
  • Options
    ElEl Posts: 139
    I haven't been here in some time, but today I read an interesting article in a newspapper. There were plans for some concerts after the Euro Cup 2012 in Poland, to make use of the stadiums. One of the cities was Wroclaw and it wanted to have Elton John to play, but it didn't work out. Now the interesting part. In place of Elton John, they want Pearl Jam or Roxette. Hope it works!
    Music is what feelings sound like.
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    Does anyone know when the UK tour tickets will be "in hand"?
    HAs anyone from U.S. bought overseas tix before? are they
    released close to the concert or well in advance?

I have done the opposite last year and my tickets were will call only for international orders via TM / US. I believe it's the same this time around via TM / UK, so you should get your tickets at will call with your order number and credit card used to purchase them.