Options

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• Options
    Now what! I've gotten through, clicked "confirm order"... and just gotten a blank screen! Do I wait, or refresh?!
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    I will scream my lungs out, till it fills this room.
  • Options
    fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    @ wolfamongwolves: hahahaha re. your high annoyance comment

Seriously though, this is the most nightmarish system I ever had in my life. Been in queue for 1.5 hours now, for 1 concert. Got through to the confirm page, confirmed it about 60 000 times, but according to crowdsurge my card stays empty. Eventually I got thrown off, or got a blank page, or my page went white; or was transferred to some "meditation guru" site (I kid you not; someone has a quircky sense of humor.)

I wanted to order tickets for two concerts, but with all due respect to everyone - tenclub, management, everyone involved, I know that you do your best - but if these are the man hours involved in order to get *1* ticket, I would say "Nevermind" - all pun fully intended...
  • Options
    @ wolfamongwolves: hahahaha re. your high annoyance comment

Seriously though, this is the most nightmarish system I ever had in my life. Been in queue for 1.5 hours now, for 1 concert. Got through to the confirm page, confirmed it about 60 000 times, but according to crowdsurge my card stays empty. Eventually I got thrown off, or got a blank page, or my page went white; or was transferred to some "meditation guru" site (I kid you not; someone has a quircky sense of humor.)

I wanted to order tickets for two concerts, but with all due respect to everyone - tenclub, management, everyone involved, I know that you do your best - but if these are the man hours involved in order to get *1* ticket, I would say "Nevermind" - all pun fully intended...
  • Options
    Same again! says I've nothing in my basket, even though it shows that I have them in my basket - and now it's put me back in the queue!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    Same again! says I've nothing in my basket, even though it shows that I have them in my basket - and now it's put me back in the queue!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Same thing that keeps happening to me.

I've seen that confirm button at least a dozen times and always get the empty cart message. Then I usually end up back out at the high demand page.
  • Options
  • Options
    NoLogoNoLogo Posts: 289
    I think I also need this Guru Meditation right now.... OOOOOOMMMMMM.......

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
    Guru Meditation:

XID: 710822793

Varnish cache server
  • Options
    sonnasonna Posts: 377
    Been trying for over 2hrs now. Getting a bit pissed off now.

Reminds me of when I tried getting Glasto tickets one year. Took me 12hrs online and over the phone....
    29/05/2000
    17/08/2009
    22/06/2010
    23/06/2010
    20/06/2012
    21/06/2012
    08/07/2014
  • Options
    Hey guys,

There is a solution to the problems everyone is having on crowdsurge and it worked for me, I've got my tickets for the MEN, Nicked it out another thread but can't quote as the forums seem to be struggling.

If you've had tickets in your cart and you crashed on payment go onto "my account" and it says they are there and waiting for payment.

Sorry my response took so long, looks like the forums are crashing under the strain...

This is one fix that seems to work:
    Hint: get tickets in basket and site crashes, google search for crowd surge/my account, no web traffic on normal site, then my cart and tickets will be there, select link to make payment and hey presto! Good luck

Use your PJ email and code, apparently that bit is free of traffic (for now)...

Best of luck!
  • Options
    Hi everyone if you have had tickets in basket and then lost them call 0845 0508 258....just call me your PJ Fairy! :D
  • Options
    Im hungry,i need a shit and a shower and im startin to feel sick that im probly not gona end up with a ticket...crowdsurge werent expectin the ten club were they...."yea yea, our sites great, you can buy all the tickets at the same time" :ugeek:

*SYSTEM FAILURE*
    They feelin the surge tonight
  • Options
    Hi, Is anyone else experiening problems with the Crowdsurge website? I've been trying to buy tix for 2 and a half hours now. I get as far as getting tix in my basket but that's as far as I get..... :O(

HEEEEELLP!
  • Options
    wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,408
    edited December 2011
    Hey guys,

There is a solution to the problems everyone is having on crowdsurge and it worked for me, I've got my tickets for the MEN, Nicked it out another thread but can't quote as the forums seem to be struggling.

If you've had tickets in your cart and you crashed on payment go onto "my account" and it says they are there and waiting for payment.

Sorry my response took so long, looks like the forums are crashing under the strain...

This is one fix that seems to work:
    Hint: get tickets in basket and site crashes, google search for crowd surge/my account, no web traffic on normal site, then my cart and tickets will be there, select link to make payment and hey presto! Good luck

Use your PJ email and code, apparently that bit is free of traffic (for now)...

Best of luck!

My girlfriend just tried that and had the same thing happen on the main site. The tickets are clearly in the basket until you try to pay for them and then it says the basket is empty.

Tried to access cutomer support to query it but just getting an error message there too. I think it's clear who the villains are, then... looks like 10C got screwed as much as we're getting screwed.

EDIT: 2 times a charm! Going to Copenhagen! Manchester's lost though... Thank you so, so much darksaber!!!
    Post edited by wolfamongwolves on
  • Options
    I'm not trying to brag, but wanted to let you know that I was able to grab 3 sets of tickets in the first two hours this morning. I opened up about 20 tabs on my browsers and just let them run. I would go through and check them and would refresh the ones that timed out. This system worked for me. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    pacpac Posts: 85
    Miss_DRH wrote:
    Hi everyone if you have had tickets in basket and then lost them call 0845 0508 258....just call me your PJ Fairy! :D

just called that number (crowdsurge) and for what it's worth they said they're gonna stop the pre-sale as there have been some problems (no shit!!!) and that all 10C members will get an e-mail with news about a new pre-sale soon.

i'm waiting...
  • Options
    I think the site has definitely died. I doesn't do anything anymore. I have been trying for 5 hours now.
    :cry:
  • Options
    ET103296 wrote:
    I think the site has definitely died. I doesn't do anything anymore. I have been trying for 5 hours now.

Are you from the future? Cos the sale "only" started 3 hours ago!
    Miss_DRH wrote:

just called that number (crowdsurge) and for what it's worth they said they're gonna stop the pre-sale as there have been some problems (no shit!!!) and that all 10C members will get an e-mail with news about a new pre-sale soon.

i'm waiting...

Good news, and not before time. Thank you for doing that.
  • Options
    Well I managed to get a second opportunity to grab tickets. Clicked checkout. Then clicked confirm.

BOOOM

"You Sir have zero tickets in your cart. ROFLCOPTERS"

Then the dreaded screen with the red writing.

Thought I would pop out quick to the supermarket before it closed.

Come back.

Still in the queue.

Thanks a lot 10C.

Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.
    29/05/2000
    17/08/2009
    22/06/2010
    23/06/2010
    20/06/2012
    21/06/2012
    08/07/2014
  • Options
    Got this now:

MESSAGE TO PEARL JAM FANS FROM CROWDSURGE Unfortunately, due to issues beyond our control, we have experienced technical issues with the presale. In order to best serve members of the Ten Club, we are going to take presales offline for now, and return to members shortly with an alternate way of providing presale ticket access. We will give advance notice with details of when the presale will resume via email and website. If you have already successfully purchased tickets, your ticket order is complete and you do not have to await further instructions.

Issues beyond our control? What a load of bollocks. Not prepared more like.
    29/05/2000
    17/08/2009
    22/06/2010
    23/06/2010
    20/06/2012
    21/06/2012
    08/07/2014
  • Options
    Total shambles. Let's hope Presale II is more successful. I wonder how many MEN tickets are left, if any? I had tickets in the cart five times over the last three hours. So frustrating.
  • Options
    Just spoken to Crowdsurge aparently we're gettting an email from 10Club about when the new presale will happen and how payments will be taken.
    This is fine but I've had a two hour drive to get to somewhere with internet / mobile signal as I'm in the Highlands of Scotland and therefor will have another four hour round trip tomorrow to read the email about when the new presale will happen - not really how I wanted to spend my week vacation. I've already been sat outside a cafe with my laptop for an hour as they kicked us out at 7pm. Grrrrrrrrrr
    I'm sure the PJ boys wouldn't want their fans to be treated this way.
  • Options
    DutchCherylDutchCheryl Posts: 27
    edited December 2011
    Freaking out... pre-sale is off-line now, they took it down :cry:
    Post edited by DutchCheryl on
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    I managed to get tickets after about 40 minutes.

The tickets were approx USD 20 more expensive that what I would have to pay for normal tickets. For that I get early entry for a all standing show where the loo is in the back of the room. Ie. not much.

However, if - over the next 8 months - anything should happen making it impossible for me to go (I have small kids, thats not unlikely) not only will my brother who I'm going with not be able to go with a friend, he won't even be able to go by himself as I need to be present with a photo ID.

Pre-sales are a great invention but there is room for improvement and common sense here!

Christian
    Denmark
    Copenhagen 2007 / Copenhagen 2012 / Amsterdam 1 2014.
  • Options
    evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    RH306878 wrote:
    Total shambles. Let's hope Presale II is more successful. I wonder how many MEN tickets are left, if any? I had tickets in the cart five times over the last three hours. So frustrating.

6 times for me but every time i got to the checkout bit it said there was nothing in my cart! its been an absolute shambles.

i took screenshots of them in my cart and emailed crowdsurge saying that i want my tickets. im awaiting a response :?:
    Hail Hail
  • Options
    rockmonkey wrote:
    Just spoken to Crowdsurge aparently we're gettting an email from 10Club about when the new presale will happen and how payments will be taken.
    This is fine but I've had a two hour drive to get to somewhere with internet / mobile signal as I'm in the Highlands of Scotland and therefor will have another four hour round trip tomorrow to read the email about when the new presale will happen - not really how I wanted to spend my week vacation. I've already been sat outside a cafe with my laptop for an hour as they kicked us out at 7pm. Grrrrrrrrrr
    I'm sure the PJ boys wouldn't want their fans to be treated this way.

My dear friend, you deserve a VIP ticket... Let's hope the email is going to be 2morrow though and not the day after; for that will be than a 8 hours drive... If you want me to call you on your home phone when the mail is in, email me your private number.
  • Options
    Right now they are changing their web address to crowdSUCK.com :roll:
    Houston Tx@The Vatican 1991, Stockholm@Moderna Museet 1992, Stockholm@Sjöhistoriska 1995, Warzawa@Torwar 1996, Stockholm@Sjöhistoriska 2000, Oslo@Spectrum 2000, Berlin@Wuhlheide 2009, Stockholm@Globen 2012, Oslo@Spectrum 2012, Copenhagen@Forum 2012, Amsterdam x2 2014, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014 (Strangest Tribe!), London 2018, Berlin 2018, Seattle 1+2 2018.... 
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    What a farce!

I got home from work at 6pm and logged on straight away,waited over an hour to get anywhere then the ticket page opened I got two tickets for Manchester in the basket and clicked to pay,nothing happened for 40 minutes,I was sitting looking at a white screen.

Refreshed and tried it all over again after another hour in the queue I got onto the ticket page again,second time for two tickets for Manchester in the basket,got through to my billing address and hit continue to card details,I got very excited until a message appeared telling me my basket was empty,crowdsurge "helpfully" emptied it claimed I had exceeded the 15 minutes window to complete the transaction,I hadn't up to that point had taken all of 90 seconds.

Then got the message the site was going off line :x
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”