Options

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• Options
    epomepom Posts: 19
    so so disgusted there will be no Irish gig this year :( (so far, still hoping though guys if your watching) have to get the passport out again i guess :roll:
    he still gives his love he just gives it away, the love he recives is the love that is saved........
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    any more adds??? 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    myra wrote:
    Does anyone know when the UK tour tickets will be "in hand"?
    HAs anyone from U.S. bought overseas tix before? are they
    released close to the concert or well in advance?

I have done the opposite last year and my tickets were will call only for international orders via TM / US. I believe it's the same this time around via TM / UK, so you should get your tickets at will call with your order number and credit card used to purchase them.

But I bought them 2nd-hand. Not from the ticket web site. So I am assuming they will be mailed
    out, and then that person will mail them to me(I paid for shipping). So I would like to know
    if they will be out WELL in advance, or not.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Anyone still have extras for any of the Amsterdam shows or both?
  • Options
    We still have one ticket left for June 26 in Amsterdam
    Seating place.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    RR202413 wrote:
    We still have one ticket left for June 26 in Amsterdam
    Seating place.

I'll take it if you still got it.
  • Options
    mikehmikeh In my Mersey paradise Posts: 58
    Ive got a spare Manchester 2 standing ticket that i want to swap for Amsterdam 2 standing ticket.
    Sent the wristband info to 10c aswell.

Anyone interested?
    Manchester 2009, Hyde Park 2010, Manchester 2012, Manchester 2012, Amsterdam 2012, Amsterdam 2012, Amsterdam 2014, Amsterdam 2014, Berlin 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014
    EV Manchester 2012
  • Options
    cathedcathed Posts: 5
    Guys,

I realise the likelihood of a positive response is nigh on impossible, but if anyone knows the whereabouts of 2 Amsterdam tickets - any tickets, either date - please drop me a line. I will pay in eternal love...and actual monies ;)
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Hey everyone! Im going to the Manchester gig next summer, and wondered if anyone could tell me if its worth waiting somewhere outside of the arena, after the concert to get a glimpse of the guys! I couldnt get standing tickets, so I want to fulfill my dream of seeing them closer then from the seated area!!!! Thanks you, I appreciate it ;)
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    so it's official, no more show will add for the european tour? can we book our travels and hotels?
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    Pearl Jam has added two additional shows to the band's 2012 European Tour -- a July 2nd date in Prague, Czech Republic and a second show in Berlin, Germany on July 5th.

A Ten Club ticket drawing will be held for all eligible members for a chance to purchase pre-sale tickets. Details have been emailed to all eligible members. This email can take up to 24 hours to go out. For eligibility requirements read below.

Eligibility:

- Only members active as of Monday, January 9th 8:59am CET, (Sunday, January 8th at 11:59pm PST) are eligible for the fan club pre-sale.

- New memberships purchased after that date and time are not eligible for this pre-sale.

- Expired members who did not renew by the deadline, but are still within their grace period are not considered active members and are not eligible for this pre-sale. Your grace period applies to retaining seniority status only.

TICKET DRAWING PROCESS:
    Information on how to enter the drawing will be sent to eligible members on January 9th.

SHOW INFORMATION:

DATE: 02 July 2012
    CITY: PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
    VENUE: O2 ARENA
    PUBLIC ON SALE DATE: 16 JANUARY 2012
    PUBLIC ON SALE: http://www.sazkaticket.cz/Ticket/default.aspx

DATE: 05 July 2012
    CITY: BERLIN, GERMANY
    VENUE: O2 WORLD
    PUBLIC ON SALE DATE: 16 JANUARY 2012
    PUBLIC ON SALE: http://www.tickets.de/en/customer/home

IMPORTANT RULES

1. Once you enter the drawing, you cannot cancel your submission.

2. By entering the drawing for any show, you are committing to purchase the tickets should your name be drawn.

3. You may enter your name into the drawing for both shows, but be prepared to have your card charged for both, as it's possible your name can be drawn for both shows.

4. You may only enter your name ONCE for each show. Those entering more than once will be disqualified from being selected on January 13th. In the meantime the funds will remain frozen on the card.

5. When filling our the PayPal form you may use a credit card under a different name, but absolutely do not enter an email address different from your Ten Club email address, otherwise you will disqualify yourself from the drawing.

6. Do not share this link. Ten Club will be checking all submissions against an eligible member list. Those not eligible will be automatically eliminated during the January 13th drawing.

Ten Club Ticketing and Policy Info:

- Ten Club tickets pairs are for GA floor standing only. Seated tickets will be available through the general public sale.

- In the case of the Prague show, the floor is split into two sections. The fan club tickets are for floor section closest to the stage. While the fan club has reserved the majority of the best floor tickets in Prague, tickets to this section are also available through the public on-sale.

- Ten Club will hold an Early Entry for all standing floor fan club pre-sale ticket holders. One pair of Early Entry wristbands will be distributed per standing ticket pair at will call.

- Berlin fan club tickets have an age limit of 16+ unless accompanied by an adult. Please note these are venue issued and enforced safety restrictions.

- Fan Club tickets are priced per pair in US dollars and includes all fees.

- To enter your name for disabled seating tickets please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with the email subject DISABLED SEATING by Jan 13th at 6 PM CET (9 AM PST).

- By submitting your order, you agree to Ten Club's Ticketing Policy. Please visit this link for policy info: http://www.pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets

- As always, you may use a credit card that belongs to someone else to purchase tickets, however only the registered fan club member may collect the tickets at will call on the day of the show.

-Ten Club will begin accepting drawing submissions Monday January 9th at 4pm CET (7 am PST). The deadline to enter the drawing ends on Jan 13th at 6 PM CET (9am PST).

-If you see an authorization on your card statement, and it disappears after a few days, do not worry, you are still in the drawing. If your name is drawn on January 13th Ten Club can still charge the funds on that card.

- PayPal accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.

- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable. By entering the drawing you are agreeing to be charged for those tickets if your name is drawn.

To better serve our fans we have created a pre-sale page on the site to communicate with you faster. This page will be updated in real time as the pre-sale progresses. You can find the answers to frequently asked questions, as well as immediate updates from Ten Club on where we are at the ticket drawing process each step of the way. Visit http://www.pearljam.com/presale for FAQ and Pre-sale timeline.

Email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with all ticket related questions. We receive a lot of emails following tour announcements, so you may experience a delay in response. Your patience is appreciated.
  • Options
    There are some decent seats still available for both Manchester nights on Ticketmaster. I just got one in Block 114 and there are Block 103 ones left too.
    www.gringorecords.com
  • Options
    I have one ticket left for Amsterdam, June 26.

Entrance: North; Ring 2; 202; Row 12 seat 48
    Ticket price: € 58,55

Interested? send me a PM.

grtz
    Roger
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Has anyone received his tickets yet or it's too early? I got an email last week from ticketservice.nl about the Amsterdam shows saying that they will send the tickets this week. Is it possible that they will send them that early?
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    Hi fellow fans!
    Thought I should post a pleading note here about some tickets I´m looking for.
    I have a (1) very good seated closest to the stage in STOCKHOLM, that I would like to swap for standing.
    Also got 2 standingtickets in OSLO with info sent to 10c, that I would like to swap for 2 very good seated.
    Finally, would like to buy 1 standing or very good seatedticket for Manchester 2.
    Hmmmm.. think that´s all :)
    Very grateful for any help.
    /T
    "A compliment for us, is a compliment for you.."
  • Options
    My first post on this forum, just joined the Ten Club about 10 minutes ago :D8-)
    I`m going to the Amsterdam show on June 26th. Will be the second time I`ll see PJ live. Looking forward to it already :lol::lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    TimoRitzen wrote:
    My first post on this forum, just joined the Ten Club about 10 minutes ago :D8-)
    I`m going to the Amsterdam show on June 26th. Will be the second time I`ll see PJ live. Looking forward to it already :lol::lol::mrgreen:
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :wave:
  • Options
    cmulercmuler Posts: 19
    Tour plans are all done!!! Booked my flight from Toronto last night.

Hitting the last four shows of the tour, Berlin1, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen.

That last show will be Epic! By some miracle got all my tix through crowdsurge presale( Dont ask how cuz I have no idea but my purchase went through!)

Any other Canadians heading over for this leg? message me. Would love to meet up and hit the shows while on the other side
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    TimoRitzen wrote:

:thumbup: welcome to the club!! :wave:
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    TimoRitzen wrote:

:thumbup: welcome to the club!! :wave:
    Thanks guys :D
  • Options
    Actually there are NO dates in Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Spain !!! Are you afraid of our Euros !!! Sorry, but for this years i will go to see SOUNDGARDEN in Milan, ciaoo to Eddie and the Band.
    (1)Arena di VERONA-Jun,20-2000 (2)Palamalaguti BOLOGNA-Sep,14-2006 (3)Arena di VERONA-Sep,19-2006 (4)Palaisozaki TORINO-Sep,19-2006 (5)Duomo Square PISTOIA-Sep,20-2006 (6)Olimpiahalle MUNCHEN-Jun,12-2007 (7)Iss Dome DUSSELDORF-Jun,21-2007 (8)Wulheide BERLIN-Aug,15-2009 (9)Heineken Jammin'Festival VENEZIA-Jul,6-2010 .......
  • Options
    MN282585MN282585 Posts: 115
    So it is:

Manchester 1+2
    Amsterdam 1+2
    Prague
    Berlin 1+2

And

Soundgarden Berlin May 31st
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm looking for a standing STOCKHOLM ticket, can anybody help me find one ticket?

Thks in advanced,
    Gonçalo ;)
  • Options
    mikehmikeh In my Mersey paradise Posts: 58
    Hi. Looking for 1 Stockholm standing prefered. can trade 1 Manchester 2 standing + cash to make up the difference in ticket price.

Pm me. Thanks.
    Manchester 2009, Hyde Park 2010, Manchester 2012, Manchester 2012, Amsterdam 2012, Amsterdam 2012, Amsterdam 2014, Amsterdam 2014, Berlin 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014
    EV Manchester 2012
  • Options
    Anyone heard what the bands moves are after Europe/UK??? Hoping for them to come back 'Down Under' to Australia!
  • Options
    samosansamosan Posts: 31
    hey guys

There are some Amsterdam 1 and 2 tickets available right now.

Available at: http://www.ticketmaster.nl
  • Options
    hi,

We still have one ticket left for Amsterdam, June 26.

Entrance: North; Ring 2; 202; Row 12 seat 48
    Ticket price: € 58,55

Interested? send me a PM.

grtz
    Roger
  • Options
    Hey guys,

I am looking to buy 2-3 seated tickets for the 2nd Manchester night (21st).

This is for my first show (just joined Ten Club last night) so I'm not sure how likely it is that tickets will become more available as the show approaches and people realize they can't make it. I might just pull the trigger on some nosebleeds in the 205-211 seating range.

Also, how is a sale between members typically done?

Thanks!
    2012: Missoula MT, Orlando FL (Eddie Vedder), Jacksonville FL (Eddie Vedder), Montreal QC (RNDM)
    2013: Seattle WA (RNDM), Portland OR, Spokane WA, Seattle WA
    2016: Miami FL, Tampa FL, NYC, Boston MA
    2018: Boston MA
  • Options
    LindaSLindaS Posts: 12
    I've got 1 Stockholm spare for sale. Seated in section A18.