Options

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• Options
    darkodarko Posts: 9
    I need a spare 10C ticket for Oslo... and two for Berlin, PLEASE!!!! :( We booked flights already and I fucked it up, couldn't get regular tickets and we forgot to renew memberships... we already have one spare 10C for Oslo and are desperately looking for a second. Anyone? :shock: Please PM me. THANKS!!!

why not just purchase general sales? i just did 5 minutes ago for Berlin
  • Options
    Oh yes got tickets for Stockholm and Copenhagen, I must admit that I was a littel down after the pre sale.. But damn im happy now cant wait to se PJ live once more :D
  • Options
    jmkjmk Posts: 425
    I managed to get a ticket for me to the Stockholm concert on 7/7/12 through the general sale! I'm sooo happy that I will see my favorite band for the first time ever :D . I was so nervous when the page said that the queue is long and the I'll be directed to start page... I got a ticket in B25 row: 21, place 33. A bit high up but quite close to the stage.

Surely I'm a bit disappointed that the TenClub pre-sale didn't work out and I didn't get an pre-sale ticket with early entry. I'm angry at myself for staying at a meeting until the end and I missed the first 20 minutes of the pre-sale. Did the fans who managed to get tickets get them during the beginning of the pre-sale? Also angry at myself for not taking part of the ticnet pre-sale for the Stockholm concert as I heard there where standing floor tickets available... that ruined my chance at getting a 10C wristband... Anyways I'll try to forget my dissapointment as I'm going to see Pearl Jam for the first time. It's quite unbelievable. When I got the ticket I just screamed WHOOOOAA I GOT A TICKET really loud and the neighbors must have thought "what's wrong with that guy" or something...
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,564
    Managed to get 2 standing tix to Manchester but will trade them for Amsterdam tix.

Will even throw in some pj goodies

PM me if interested
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    jmk wrote:
    I managed to get a ticket for me to the Stockholm concert on 7/7/12 through the general sale! I'm sooo happy that I will see my favorite band for the first time ever :D . I was so nervous when the page said that the queue is long and the I'll be directed to start page... I got a ticket in B25 row: 21, place 33. A bit high up but quite close to the stage.

Surely I'm a bit disappointed that the TenClub pre-sale didn't work out and I didn't get an pre-sale ticket with early entry. I'm angry at myself for staying at a meeting until the end and I missed the first 20 minutes of the pre-sale. Did the fans who managed to get tickets get them during the beginning of the pre-sale? Also angry at myself for not taking part of the ticnet pre-sale for the Stockholm concert as I heard there where standing floor tickets available... that ruined my chance at getting a 10C wristband... Anyways I'll try to forget my dissapointment as I'm going to see Pearl Jam for the first time. It's quite unbelievable. When I got the ticket I just screamed WHOOOOAA I GOT A TICKET really loud and the neighbors must have thought "what's wrong with that guy" or something...
    awesome,,first time,,is the one will never forget..congrats :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    is anyone aware if there are still tickets available for Copenhagen?

website currently says:
    Currently no available tickets. Please check back again a little later.

Does this mean sold out or what? Desperate for a ticket to this show...

Thanks..
  • Options
    SimoSimo Posts: 1
    Eato11 wrote:
    is anyone aware if there are still tickets available for Copenhagen?

website currently says:
    Currently no available tickets. Please check back again a little later.

Does this mean sold out or what? Desperate for a ticket to this show...

Thanks..

Hello.

I don't speak Danish but I think that you can sign yourself to the waiting list through the Billetnet.dk website. That's what I did as my credit card failed me during the ticket sale.

If you go to the show's webpage (http://www.billetnet.dk/event/pearl-jam ... er/FOR1007) and click the "Event info" bar, you can choose the "Tryk her". Then you give your name, email and telephone number to the first three fields. Then choose how many tickets you need, year of birth and choose some advertisement options.

As I said, I don't speak Danish so maybe doing all that doesn't really help you to get tickets. I sure hope it will, as I'm in the same boat.
  • Options
    jmk wrote:

awesome,,first time,,is the one will never forget..congrats :)

Thanks Dimi! It sure will be an unforgettable experience. Next time they come to Europe I hope we'll get a proper pre-sale that will work, so I'll get a standing floor ticket with pre-entry. At the moment I don't have the money to go to several concerts, so I wasn't able to buy a standing floor ticket to Copehagen, even though I checked the availability half hour after the Copenhagen sale started. Which concerts are you going to Dimitris?
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • Options
    DavieBDavieB Posts: 222
    As it turns out, I was on a flight at 5pm on Tuesday... I asked my Dad to try for tickets, just so I could say "At least I tried", knowing that I wouldn't get... My Dad isn't very computer literate (but he tries!) and he casually told me he would try to get tickets when he got home after work... I can't say I had much hope...

However... somehow, he actually managed to buy me 2 Manchester seating tickets - I was thrilled, and still am. He got lucky, and I am eternally grateful for him succeeding.

I must admit though, I still have an uneasy feeling that I'm going to turn up on the day and they're not going to have any record of my tickets... But I have the e-mail, right?! :lol:
  • Options
    DavieB wrote:
    As it turns out, I was on a flight at 5pm on Tuesday... I asked my Dad to try for tickets, just so I could say "At least I tried", knowing that I wouldn't get... My Dad isn't very computer literate (but he tries!) and he casually told me he would try to get tickets when he got home after work... I can't say I had much hope...

However... somehow, he actually managed to buy me 2 Manchester seating tickets - I was thrilled, and still am. He got lucky, and I am eternally grateful for him succeeding.

I must admit though, I still have an uneasy feeling that I'm going to turn up on the day and they're not going to have any record of my tickets... But I have the e-mail, right?! :lol:

Outstanding. Kudos to your dad - I'm guessing there'll be something extra in his christmas stocking this year? As for the uneasy feeling - I'm sure you'll be fine!
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    jmk wrote:

I personally got my tickets through crowdsurge at about 6:15, after that everything seemed to freeze. I completely understand your reaction, I literally danced around my room for like 10 minutes after I knew I had tickets...will be my first time seeing them too. :D
  • Options
    PearlJamOnLine PearlJamOnLine
    Wow! RT “@seetickets: 2nd date added for Pearl Jam in Manchester! seetickets.com/Tour/PEARL-JAM #stillalive” via

2000/05/29 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2006/04/20 The Astoria, London, UK
    2006/08/29 Gelredome, Arnhem, Netherlands
    2007/06/18 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2009/08/18 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2010/06/25 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2012/06/20 MEN Arena, Manchester, UK
    2012/07/30 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2013/02/10 O2 Academy Islington, UK (Brad)
    2013/09/19 O2 Academy Brixton, UK (Soundgarden)
    2014/07/08 first direct Arena, Leeds, UK
    2014/07/11 MK Bowl, Milton Keynes, UK
    2017/06/06 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2018/07/17 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2022/07/08 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2022/07/09 Hyde Park, London, UK
  • Options
    rikfwrikfw Posts: 24
    I am nervous already to get tickets tomorrow for Amsterdam. Hope i will get two.
    :mrgreen:
    Rubysdad wrote:
    Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Pearl Jam is pleased to announce they will headline three European festivals and six of their own shows between June 20th and July 10th, 2012. Los Angeles punk rockers X will serve as the support act for all Pearl Jam’s own headlining shows.

Pearl Jam 2012 European/UK Tour

See dates and ticket sale times at: http://www.pearljam.com/news/pearl-jam- ... eanuk-tour

All dates are subject to change.

The Ten Club has been hard at work evaluating and updating its systems to better serve the Ten Club members. We are now happy to announce we are holding a fan club members only pre-sale on Tuesday, December 13th from 9am – 5pm Pacific for all eligible members. One of the first changes we’re introducing is a partnership with Crowdsurge to aid in your online ticket purchasing experience through the Ten Club. A new ticketing system means new process for purchasing pre-sale tickets. Eligible members will receive an email with more detailed information.

Eligibility

• Only members active as of Monday, December 5th at 11:59pm PST are eligible for the fan club pre-sale.

• Memberships purchased after that date and time will not be eligible for this pre-sale.

• Expired members who did not renew by the deadline, but are still within their grace period are not considered active members and are not eligible for the pre-sale. Your grace period applies to retaining seniority status only.

Ticket Info

• Fan Club ticket pairs are for standing floor only with the exception of Manchester where you will have the option of either:

- Standing floor tickets

- A small section of reserved tickets on the first level. Please choose wisely as these two ticket options cannot be exchanged.

• Seated tickets will be available through the general public sale for all non-festival shows with the exception of Copenhagen, which does not offer seating.

• Ten Club will hold an Early Entry for all standing floor fan club pre-sale ticket holders. One pair of Early Entry wristbands will be distributed per standing ticket pair at will call.

• All shows are All Ages with the exception of the following shows. Please note these are venue issued and enforced safety restrictions.

-Manchester (14+ Floor, Reserved seats All Ages if accompanied by adult)

-Berlin (16+ unless accompanied by an adult)

-Stockholm (13+, no exceptions)

• For Manchester reserved tickets only- seat locations are assigned based on seniority in the fan club. Seat locations are not revealed in advance. You will find out your seat location when you pick your tickets up at will call.

• You may purchase one pair of tickets for as many shows as you like in one order. No need to purchase shows separately.

• For disabled seating and pricing, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with the email subject “DISABLED SEATING” no later than December 12th. Ten Club will respond with information on how to make your online disabled ticket pair purchase through the CrowdSurge site on the day of the pre-sale.

Important

http://www.crowdsurge.com/pearljam will be your Ten Club ticketing destination. Tickets will not be available on pearljam.com.

• By participating in the pre-sale you agree to Ten Club’s Ticketing Policy, CrowdSurge’s Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

• Ten Club pre-sale begins on December 13, 2011 at 9:00am PST / 5:00pm GMT. The pre-sale ends at 5:00pm PST / 1 AM GMT on December 13, 2011.

Links

Ten Club ticketing policy
    http://www.pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets

Crowd Surge ticketing policy
    http://www.crowdsurge.com/index.php?menu=tandc
    Nijmegen 2007, Rotterdam 2009. Nijmegen 2010, Amsterdam 2012, Amsterdam Ed-show 2012.
  • Options
    CloudDog23 wrote:
    Wow! RT “@seetickets: 2nd date added for Pearl Jam in Manchester! seetickets.com/Tour/PEARL-JAM #stillalive” via

Nooooo!
    I can't physically travel to manchester or Isle of Wight. Why can't they do a date in London?
    I know I shouldn't moan as there are alot of fans in countries where PJ never get to but I can't believe they are gonna be in this country and I can't see them :cry:
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    jmk wrote:

I personally got my tickets through crowdsurge at about 6:15, after that everything seemed to freeze. I completely understand your reaction, I literally danced around my room for like 10 minutes after I knew I had tickets...will be my first time seeing them too. :D

Congrats to you! It sure will be awesome to see them live for the first time. What concert are you going to?
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • Options
    TezTez Posts: 7
    CloudDog23 wrote:

Just found this Out myself, managed to get two standing for men on the Thursday so maybe I have to see them twice? Oh dear.
    Or if anyone wants 2 seated for the Wednesday let me know...
  • Options
    CloudDog23 wrote:

On ticketmaster too:
    http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0 ... orcatid=60

Another sabotage ?
    :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    HAVE FUN MANCHESTER WITH THE SECOND SHOW
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BennoBenno Posts: 3
    Not sure why this second Manchester date wasn't listed at the start - I have tickets for both nights now as I scrambled, like everyone else to get something. I now have better tickets for Thursday so if anyone is still looking for Wednesday night tickets - happy to sell for face value.
    Or - try yourself - seem to be plenty at the moment for the new date...
  • Options
    TezTez Posts: 7
    Benno wrote:
    Not sure why this second Manchester date wasn't listed at the start - I have tickets for both nights now as I scrambled, like everyone else to get something. I now have better tickets for Thursday so if anyone is still looking for Wednesday night tickets - happy to sell for face value.
    Or - try yourself - seem to be plenty at the moment for the new date...

Me too, I have to say It really does seem like they had the Thursday night half planned anyway, very much like when Foo fighters did Wembley in 2008 and sold out both nights.

I will enjoy both nights I am sure;-)
  • Options
    No_WayNo_Way Posts: 19
    YESSSSS two standing tickets for Manchester!!:)
  • Options
    I still need a spare Oslo ticket please. Didn't manage to get ANY Oslo tickets. Anyone?
    2 standing tickets for Berlin would be awesome as well...
    Thx!!!
  • Options
    I just wanted to say that I really love the 10c members---I let my membership lapse and then rejoined again. You're so wonderful with all the helpful information, support, stories, and enthusiasm. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends during the concerts of 2012. I'm glad there are other people who can't go a day without listening to PJ.

Regarding this whole "sabotage" thing, I agree that the "hot heads" are because of lack of communication and apologies. What does everyone think will happen next? continue with crowdsurge for the U.S. tour, lottery system, just stick with Ticketmaster? How do other bands specifically handle getting priority access to their fan clubs?
    Do they do these lottery systems?
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I am as happy as a shit house crazy rat :D

I got 2 tickets for Manchester 2nd night,seating but don't give a shit about the seniority around here,all I wanted was to see PJ again and I would have sat on the rafters if I had too

:D Roll on 2012 :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    AC41750AC41750 Posts: 305
    stargirl69 wrote:

I got 2 tickets for Manchester 2nd night,seating but don't give a shit about the seniority around here,all I wanted was to see PJ again and I would have sat on the rafters if I had too

That's the spirit!
    Congrats on scoring tickets!
    09/12/92 11/05/93 09/13/95 07/11/98 07/13/98 10/30/99 10/22/00 10/25/00 10/28/00 10/30/00 06/01/03 06/03/03 07/06/06 07/09/06 07/10/06 07/15/06 07/16/06 08/24/09 10/06/09 10/07/09 09/03/11 09/04/11
  • Options
    AC41750 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

That's the spirit!
    Congrats on scoring tickets!

:D Thank you
  • Options
    for those of us who managed to get tickets through the general onsale, and not presale after that whole bullshit crowdsurge incident, does it mean we still get the early entry wristbands? to be fair we should be entitled to them
    would like to know, or id try get presale tickets aswell when they are supposedly are released for round II..
    Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearview mirror..
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    for those of us who managed to get tickets through the general onsale, and not presale after that whole bullshit crowdsurge incident, does it mean we still get the early entry wristbands? to be fair we should be entitled to them
    would like to know, or id try get presale tickets aswell when they are supposedly are released for round II..

Yes, up to 2 wristbands per order through general sale: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=178769
  • Options
    Damn.

I've only just got in & read my emails, got one from the M.E.N. website saying there's a second show! All the standing tickets are sold out. All that's left are seats in the nose bleeds. Sooo gutted. Was there no warning or anything? :x
    Right now I have a pain in my arm.
  • Options

Early entry wristbands only for standing tickets