Options

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• Options
    It won't let me put my card details in to buy Manchester tix, says my cart is empty when i still have time left! :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    I truly believed they'd gotten it sorted this time. I really did. i feel sick.

I got to click "confirm" at least 10 times and each time it told me it had thrown the tickets out because I'd taken too long. And yet there's still a counter at the top telling me how long I have left to buy them.

I hate myself for saying this, and I said it the last time, but if they just used the same queueing system as ticketmaster this bullshit could all be avoided. This is so desperately unfair.

EDIT: just got through to the ticket page again, clicked "book tickets" and all I got was a blank page...
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    milanmilan Posts: 447
    Just be patient

Every 10c member in Europe is probably trying to buy tickets

After 35 minutes their Q worked and I got my two MEN seats

Still quing for Berlin (the contiinue shopping function did not work).

We will all get what we need for sure.
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • Options
    I truly believed they'd gotten it sorted this time. I really did. i feel sick.

I got to click "confirm" at least 10 times and each time it told me it had thrown the tickets out because I'd taken too long. And yet there's still a counter at the top telling me how long I have left to buy them.

I hate myself for saying this, and I said it the last time, but if they just used the same queueing system as ticketmaster this bullshit could all be avoided. This is so desperately unfair.

EDIT: just got through to the ticket page again, clicked "book tickets" and all I got was a blank page...

I know it sucks, doesn't give me a screen to even enter my card details! :?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    I am now getting through to the main page where you click "Book now" for the show you wish to book for.

However, each time I either get a blank page when I click "Book now" or I get sent back to the "...high demand..." page.

This is ridiculous.

Anyone know if it's worth trying with several different browsers at the same time?
  • Options
    They should pull the plug on this right now.

let the people who somehow got through this disaster keep their tickets, but stop it now, fix the glitches and do it again with the pre-sale for each show staggered by an hour. The smoothest pre-sale I can ever remember is the one where they did stagger it, and I can't comprehend why they don't do it again.

but they need to stop this right now. It's too damn unfair.
  • Options
    deep_schismicdeep_schismic Bremen, Germany Posts: 158
    I want to seriously cry... :cry:
    //ten.club.#352XXX//
    ***melbourne.19.2.2003|berlin.23.9.2006|berlin.15.08.2009|berlin.04.07.2012|berlin.05.07.2012|amsterdam 16.06.2014|berlin 26.06.2014
  • Options
    MJP311MJP311 Posts: 16
    Aaaaaaarghhhh!!!

I can't even get onto checkout!!

I tried for the first ten minutes all I got was error 503 or some such bollocks until 5.10

Then I keep getting that I'm in a queue and nothing happens its now 5.46! keep refreshing now and again either get an error or queue message

Pearl Jam need to sort this shit out - no way to treat 10c members, I'm sorry.

Crowdsurge = dogshit.

Really pissed off. :(
  • Options
    Bollocks, bollocks bollocks.

And I'm busting for a wee.
  • Options
    milan wrote:
    Just be patient

yep me too... stayed on the "queueing" page for about 30 mins then it automatically took me to the ticketing page and i manged to book 2 standing manchester tix!
  • Options
    SColumSColum Posts: 18
    Sorry to hear about the bad experiences, I guess I got lucky I just did a little f5 magic and had my two Manchester tickets before the whole red bar que waiting happened. I'm so excited as this will be my first concert for PJ! Good luck guys hope you get what you want.
  • Options
    AAARRRRRHHHH!
    I can feel a Jeremy coming... :evil:
    I don't even get the "book tickets" page anymore.... :(
  • Options
    uffegraa wrote:
    Anyone know if it's worth trying with several different browsers at the same time?
    I was wondering about that to... but it might just be ip based...
  • Options
    milan wrote:
    Just be patient

Hi does it make any diff if I refresh or just keep the page as it is??? thanks ... :problem:
  • Options
    1 hour now and still can't get through...I think I'd have to say crowdsurge.com is not the way to go guys...
  • Options
    I had the same. Got to confirm order screen about 12 times then it said cart was empty, clicked back, clicked cart, cart showed my tickets. Same shit, different website.

uffegraa wrote:
    I've had similar issues to others.

Was able to add tickets to cart.

Was able to click Checkout.

Was able to click Confirm Order.

Next page stated that my cart was empty (even though up in the corner it showed 1 item in the cart and a total amount).

Now I'm stuck on the "We are currently experiencing high demand" page and after being on that for about 15 minutes, it just gave me an error message about server timeout.

I'm really unhappy.

Trying to get seated tickets for Manchester. If the seated tickets are gone by the time I get through I'm going to be very upset.

I have screenshots showing all the pages above.
    Dublin 00, Dublin 06, Madrid 07, Nijmegen 07, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, East Troy PJ20 11 (1 & 2), Amsterdam 12 (1 & 2), L.A. 13 (1 & 2), Amsterdam 14 (1 & 2), Milan 14, Vienna 14, Berlin 14, Stockholm 14, Oslo 14, Boston 16 (1 & 2), London 18 (1 & 2).
  • Options
    I had the same. Got to confirm order screen about 12 times then it said cart was empty, clicked back, clicked cart, cart showed my tickets. Same shit, different website.

uffegraa wrote:
    I've had similar issues to others.

Was able to add tickets to cart.

Was able to click Checkout.

Was able to click Confirm Order.

Next page stated that my cart was empty (even though up in the corner it showed 1 item in the cart and a total amount).

Now I'm stuck on the "We are currently experiencing high demand" page and after being on that for about 15 minutes, it just gave me an error message about server timeout.

I'm really unhappy.

Trying to get seated tickets for Manchester. If the seated tickets are gone by the time I get through I'm going to be very upset.

I have screenshots showing all the pages above.
    Dublin 00, Dublin 06, Madrid 07, Nijmegen 07, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, East Troy PJ20 11 (1 & 2), Amsterdam 12 (1 & 2), L.A. 13 (1 & 2), Amsterdam 14 (1 & 2), Milan 14, Vienna 14, Berlin 14, Stockholm 14, Oslo 14, Boston 16 (1 & 2), London 18 (1 & 2).
  • Options
    I'm ready to explode

Of all the presales I've done in my time, Metallica, Maiden, AC/DC, et al...

This has been the worst. This is nothing short of scandalous. And its all very well people already with tickets telling us to be patient!
  • Options
    I have been in a queue and now I have the Pearl Jam Banner and a whiteline underneath.. not sure if it is still automatically refreshing or if it has crashed :(
  • Options
    NoLogoNoLogo Posts: 289
    I have the tickets in my cart, checkout is working, but then I confirm the order, the screen goes black, and just the PJ photo appears-nothing else- and the site stops loading. After refreshing I´m back to the list of shows.. my tickets still in my cart, but a few minutes less to pay... DAMN IT!!! And this goes on for more than 1 hour now!!! :evil:
  • Options
    NoLogoNoLogo Posts: 289
    I have the tickets in my cart, checkout is working, but then I confirm the order, the screen goes black, and just the PJ photo appears-nothing else- and the site stops loading. After refreshing I´m back to the list of shows.. my tickets still in my cart, but a few minutes less to pay... DAMN IT!!! And this goes on for more than 1 hour now!!! :evil:
  • Options
    Is there an email address for complaints? Or do they not care what happens?

I desperately wanted seats for MEN. I'm going to have to go soon, it looks like I'll have to take my chances with public sale and take binoculars.

If theres a white line beneath, its crashed - select the screen there you'll see a timeout message
  • Options
    Been on the site over an hour and have had tickets in the cart THREE times - each time the site locks me out.

Now in a horrible loop of three screens ending in a black page with an image at the top and then back to the list of gigs page.

So annoyed, got special permission to log on at work to buy tickets as they are playing my birthday near my house. Now increasingly looking like its no birthday gig for me.

Gutted.
    Ey up chuck 😎
  • Options
    I'm just utterly devastated.
  • Options
    I have had the white line 3 times now and i'm sure I will get it again.
  • Options
    I have had the white line 3 times now and i'm sure I will get it again.
  • Options
    Been on the site over an hour and have had tickets in the cart THREE times - each time the site locks me out.

Now in a horrible loop of three screens ending in a black page with an image at the top and then back to the list of gigs page.

So annoyed, got special permission to log on at work to buy tickets as they are playing my birthday near my house. Now increasingly looking like its no birthday gig for me.

Gutted.

I've had them in my cart more than a dozen times, just kept watching the clock tick down while the site wouldn't let me pay for them. And now, like you, like everyone, stuck in this loop of queues and empty screens.

Hope you get your birthday show, somehow...
  • Options
    It just wont let me pay !!! i got to the checkout stage several times now, and nothing
    There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye.
  • Options
    "We are currently experience high annoyance"
  • Options
    No_WayNo_Way Posts: 19
    I am about to throw a chair through my window!