Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,433
    HEX wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Actually, it looks like I was charged for the seat reservation. Dimitris, check your credit card statement and see if you were charged 32.50 or 36.50 Euros.

I also got my ticket today. Need some help!

1) It doesn't look like it says the departure time on the actual ticket, does it? Jojo or Dimitris (or anyone who received your ticket) can you tell? I can only make out the departure date. The time is printed on the receipt above the ticket, just not on the actual ticket that looks like a cheque.

2) Same with the seat reservation, it doesn't say it on the actual ticket but it says it on the receipt: Nichtraucher, 1 Fenster (Google translator says this is Non Smoking, 1 Window which is GOOD).

Am I all set?

:mrgreen:

Don't worry Su May, you're all set.

The actual train ticket has a train number on it: EC 378 and this number stands for the 10.29 AM train.
    Trains with other departure times have other train numbers (8.29 AM = EC 176 .........Your train Dimi ?).

The receipt above the ticket also has the seat reservation with the train number and the seat number.
    Translation is OK. Also has Wg on it which is that part of the train where your seat is.

So all good :)
    i receive my tix,but its in my dad house,didnt see it yet...
    yep..8:29 its m y train..:)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,211
    OMG, looks like I'm coming to Oslo now too!!! OMG! OMG!! Freaking out about the extra money + more stuff to organise!! AAAGH!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    morello wrote:
    OMG, looks like I'm coming to Oslo now too!!! OMG! OMG!! Freaking out about the extra money + more stuff to organise!! AAAGH!

:D:D :thumbup:
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    morello wrote:

awesome!! :D
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    pearl jam is like m&m's
    you cant eat just one....
    i start of going to 3 Scandinavia shows..end up going to 8..hehhehehhe
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    I started with 3 shows, now going to 6 :) Not quite up to Dimi's freak level but close! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Any recommendations on where to stay in Oslo? Is the area around the venue ok? I think I'm more or less squared away for the other cities :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Hello peeps, how are we all?
    Excited yet? :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    :D
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    dottles wrote:
    :D
    +1 :D

60something days!! & I just realised it's 2 months & 2 days until I get on my 1st flight(of many)!!! Wow! Almost 2 months until I leave!
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

Dimi, we all knew that would happen, even if you didn't :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

Dimi, we all knew that would happen, even if you didn't :lol:
    ehehehehehehehehehehe...
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    morello wrote:
    pearl jam is like m&m's

I started off going to three shows ..... and I'm still going to three shows :lol: :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    MN282585MN282585 Posts: 115
    morello wrote:
    pearl jam is like m&m's

Wow just One Show less than dimi for me And my best Friend :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Any recommendations on where to stay in Oslo? Is the area around the venue ok? I think I'm more or less squared away for the other cities :mrgreen:
    Anyone? :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    http://www.booking.com/hotel/no/best-we ... _confemail
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Ive booked this for two nights ... http://www.choicehotels.no/choice/no/os ... 4894&tab=0

You joining the magic bus from Stockholm, Su May?
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Ive booked this for two nights ... http://www.choicehotels.no/choice/no/os ... 4894&tab=0

Oh, cool! That's one of the reservations I have :) Was just checking to see if they have staff there 24/7 but if a few others are there, I'll feel better. Thanks Ales :D

No magic bus for me, I want to maximize my time in Oslo, I hear it's very pretty!
  • Options
    I've booked Scandic Vulkan, not too far from the venue and pretty cheap (for Norway anyway), but it seems this was a promotional offer only (the hotel opened in November 2011 and I booked in December), and prices have since gone up quite a bit!

You're going to love Oslo, it's an amazing city! And it's very walkable for sightseeing, with the beautiful palace overlooking everything :)
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    alesek wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Oh, cool! That's one of the reservations I have :) Was just checking to see if they have staff there 24/7 but if a few others are there, I'll feel better. Thanks Ales :D

No magic bus for me, I want to maximize my time in Oslo, I hear it's very pretty!

oh, world is small ....ergh, Oslo is small ! :)

by the way - the bus arrives in Oslo at cca 5 pm day b4 the Oslo gig so .... still a lot of time to explore the city ...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesek wrote:

by the way - the bus arrives in Oslo at cca 5 pm day b4 the Oslo gig so .... still a lot of time to explore the city ...
    Less than a full day... not enough! Hehe. Plus buses make me sick anyway so this way it's a win-win. I don't get sick, no one has to deal with me getting sick! :mrgreen: Just tell me where to go for happy hour when the party bus gets to Oslo :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    alesek wrote:

Less than a full day... not enough! Hehe. Plus buses make me sick anyway so this way it's a win-win. I don't get sick, no one has to deal with me getting sick! :mrgreen: Just tell me where to go for happy hour when the party bus gets to Oslo :D

yeaaah...Oslo pre-party! :D
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    alesek wrote:

yeaaah...Oslo pre-party! :D

Ooh, how's this?

Gloria Flames
    Grönnland 18, Oslo, 188

Modern rock and roll café-club-bar with a great exterior space perfect for whiling away summer days listening to music and supping on beer and strong cocktails. Live bands play loud sounds most nights but the crowd is hardly of the heavy rock variety, more a mix of post grads and professionals who haven't forgotten the energy of their youth. We're not sure where they got the name from but we like it.
    http://www.worldsbestbars.com/norway/oslo/gloria-flames

These other places sound good too:
    Cafe Con Bar: http://www.worldsbestbars.com/norway/oslo/cafe-con-bar
    Barfly: http://www.worldsbestbars.com/norway/oslo/barfly

Disclaimer: I have never been to Oslo so I don't really know what I'm talking about other than what my good buddy Google tells me :lol::lol:
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    hmmmm any word on a Berlin Pre Party yet?
    it's getting closer people, and I think that Berlin will have the most 10clubbers this summer..
    We need to organize a party and we should also do a raffle for charity!!
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Gloria Flames
    Grönnland 18, Oslo, 188

Modern rock and roll café-club-bar with a great exterior space perfect for whiling away summer days listening to music and supping on beer and strong cocktails. Live bands play loud sounds most nights but the crowd is hardly of the heavy rock variety, more a mix of post grads and professionals who haven't forgotten the energy of their youth. We're not sure where they got the name from but we like it.
    http://www.worldsbestbars.com/norway/oslo/gloria-flames

These other places sound good too:
    Cafe Con Bar: http://www.worldsbestbars.com/norway/oslo/cafe-con-bar
    Barfly: http://www.worldsbestbars.com/norway/oslo/barfly

Disclaimer: I have never been to Oslo so I don't really know what I'm talking about other than what my good buddy Google tells me :lol::lol:

If my very basic understanding of scandinavian languages doesn't lie to me, Gloria appears to have closed down. :(
    The other two look good! Though anything involving cocktails in Norway will probably rip a huuuge hole into our budgets :lol:

I was going to suggest Garage (http://www.garageoslo.no/ ), I went to that last time I was in Oslo & saw a very good Norwegian band play...sadly it seems to be closed now as well. :(
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    If my very basic understanding of scandinavian languages doesn't lie to me, Gloria appears to have closed down. :(
    The other two look good! Though anything involving cocktails in Norway will probably rip a huuuge hole into our budgets :lol:

I was going to suggest Garage (http://www.garageoslo.no/ ), I went to that last time I was in Oslo & saw a very good Norwegian band play...sadly it seems to be closed now as well. :(

:( :(

Anywhere is good with me! I'm not fussy as long as there's food :)
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Kathi wrote:

:( :(

Anywhere is good with me! I'm not fussy as long as there's food :)

That sounds like a plan...can't live on liquids only ;)

Maybe some fellow Oslo locals can help us out location-wise? :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Two months today until my 1st flight leaves NZ!! OMG! Counting down peeps, counting down!! :)
    <hr>
  • Options
    add to your diary...

**** PRAGUE 10C MEET UP PARTY + EURO CUP FOOTBALL FINAL - SUNDAY 1st JULY - start 7-8pm ***

I have booked the whole downstairs pub (50 places) of Malostranska Beseda. Located just 5 min walk from the Charles Bridge, serving the best beer in Prague, local czech food and as added bonus they gonna screen the football euro cup finals the same night (9.45 kick off).

The manager was so kind and generous and didnt require any obligation for minimum consumption (despite they normaly do this especially for special nights like this). I got a strong believe we will fill this place up (counting on you all that have expressed your interest earlier) and enjoy the night in a style ...

Password for entrance is: Pearl Jam ;)

http://www.malostranska-beseda.cz/cs/pi ... vnici.html
    http://www.malostranska-beseda.cz/pub/i ... a7_800.jpg

address:
    Pivnice Malostranská beseda
    Malostranské náměstí 21
    110 00 Praha 1