Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Just booked my flight from Amsterdam to Prague for June 28th 8-) . I'll be "high" in the sky :mrgreen: .
    Now I need to figure out where to stay in Prague & figure out how to buy a train ticket from there to Berlin. Can't seem to BUY the ticket on the web site on the 1st page, I must be doing something wrong :oops:.
    you can buy tix from german train site,but not reserve seat yet..this can be done at 4th may
    you can buy train tix from chez train site at 3rd of may..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Now I need to figure out where to stay in Prague & figure out how to buy a train ticket from there to Berlin. Can't seem to BUY the ticket on the web site on the 1st page, I must be doing something wrong :oops:.
    I think the site on the first page is to the Czech site, tickets are only available 2 months in advance there. If you want to get it now, go to bahn.de, the German site. They don't do e-Tickets but I didn't want to wait, it was 29 Euros for one way, and 3.50 for postage :D The Czech site does eTickets though.
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    I think the site on the first page is to the Czech site, tickets are only available 2 months in advance there. If you want to get it now, go to bahn.de, the German site. They don't do e-Tickets but I didn't want to wait, it was 29 Euros for one way, and 3.50 for postage :D The Czech site does eTickets though.
    my tix arrive in 2 days :),just ned to buy a seat at 4th may
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Suziemay wrote:
    you can buy tix from german train site,but not reserve seat yet..this can be done at 4th may
    you can buy train tix from chez train site at 3rd of may..

Thanks you two for the help. Figures the German web site is more advanced................ :lol:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Oh that's why it wouldn't take my 4 Euros to get a seat reservation! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    [my tix arrive in 2 days :),just ned to buy a seat at 4th may
    Oh that's why it wouldn't take my 4 Euros to get a seat reservation! :mrgreen:
    yep.didnt take mine as well :)
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Has anyone ever used virgintrains for uk?
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    If anyone is in need of tickets for shows still, look at this post:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=187186

all tickets he has are hard copy or e-tickets
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    what u want to know?
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    what u want to know?
    I bought tickets from London to Manchester and Manchester to Edinburgh really cheap and i want to know if it's a good rail company.
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    deftones wrote:
    what u want to know?
    I bought tickets from London to Manchester and Manchester to Edinburgh really cheap and i want to know if it's a good rail company.
    yep..i travel with them ,london manchester at 2009..was great
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    what u want to know?
    yep..i travel with them ,london manchester at 2009..was great
    Good news. Now I have to book air tickets from Edinb. to Amst. I think easyjet has the cheapest but the flight is on the 25th.
  • Options
    Hello everyone!

I need some advice from you hardcore concert goers here. I'll be attending the Berlin show 1 - my 2nd PJ concert ever! - and just thinking about it makes me all nervous and excited.
    So, this might sound like a stupid question but here goes: I wanna make sure that I get a concert poster from this show and I'm wondering whether I need to buy it before the show or do you think it's save enough to buy it when the show is over? I usually like to be on the save side, but then I'll have to carry it the whole evening, and rocking out in the middle of the crowd (I have standing tickets) with that tube in my hands seems kind of awkward...

Thanks for any advice!

Sooo excited for the summer to come!!!!
  • Options
    Hello everyone!

I need some advice from you hardcore concert goers here. I'll be attending the Berlin show 1 - my 2nd PJ concert ever! - and just thinking about it makes me all nervous and excited.
    So, this might sound like a stupid question but here goes: I wanna make sure that I get a concert poster from this show and I'm wondering whether I need to buy it before the show or do you think it's save enough to buy it when the show is over? I usually like to be on the save side, but then I'll have to carry it the whole evening, and rocking out in the middle of the crowd (I have standing tickets) with that tube in my hands seems kind of awkward...

Thanks for any advice!

Sooo excited for the summer to come!!!!
    10 c will have a place to buy before the show..buy it before
  • Options
    HEXHEX Posts: 224
    [/quote]I think the site on the first page is to the Czech site, tickets are only available 2 months in advance there. If you want to get it now, go to bahn.de, the German site. They don't do e-Tickets but I didn't want to wait, it was 29 Euros for one way, and 3.50 for postage :D The Czech site does eTickets though.[/quote]
    my tix arrive in 2 days :),just ned to buy a seat at 4th may[/quote]
    Oh that's why it wouldn't take my 4 Euros to get a seat reservation! :mrgreen:[/quote]

When I booked my ticket a few days ago it was possible to make a seat reservation together with the train ticket (€4,00).
  • Options
    HEX wrote:

When I booked my ticket a few days ago it was possible to make a seat reservation together with the train ticket (€4,00).
    yes cos u travel from netherlands..its only for this route cant do it..strange..
    and hi my other Amsterdam ticket buddy :)
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    yup, it works for some trains, not for others...both reservation & online ticket were available for my train TO, but not for the one FROM prague.

I'll probably only get into prague on the 2nd (there's an early train + bus, and I need to take the opportunity to save myself a hotel night..) hope there'll be some partying after the show as well? :D
  • Options
    pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    Now this freak has added Berlin and Stockholm to her trip. :D
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • Options
    Now this freak has added Berlin and Stockholm to her trip. :D
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    HEX wrote:

yes cos u travel from netherlands..its only for this route cant do it..strange..

Hi Dimitris :)

Yes it is strange. This train ticket is from Prague to Berlin. Same route as you, Su May and others booked. Has nothing to do where you're from.
    I've also booked tickets from the Netherlands to Prague and from Berlin back home.
  • Options
    HEX wrote:
    HEX wrote:

Yes it is strange. This train ticket is from Prague to Berlin. Same route as you, Su May and others booked. Has nothing to do where you're from.
    I've also booked tickets from the Netherlands to Prague and from Berlin back home.
    so strange...but..whatever....we will find the way to travel..and there is bar on the train,no need the seats..
    one thing is sure....at Euro tour...follow the people with pearl shirts.and u will make it to the venue.. :D
  • Options
    HEX wrote:
    HEX wrote:

You could?!?! That's so weird. Oh well. I guess worse case I'll be sitting on someone's lap the whole time lol
  • Options
    Actually, it looks like I was charged for the seat reservation. Dimitris, check your credit card statement and see if you were charged 32.50 or 36.50 Euros.

I also got my ticket today. Need some help!

1) It doesn't look like it says the departure time on the actual ticket, does it? Jojo or Dimitris (or anyone who received your ticket) can you tell? I can only make out the departure date. The time is printed on the receipt above the ticket, just not on the actual ticket that looks like a cheque.

2) Same with the seat reservation, it doesn't say it on the actual ticket but it says it on the receipt: Nichtraucher, 1 Fenster (Google translator says this is Non Smoking, 1 Window which is GOOD).

Am I all set?

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    google translator is right. :)

haven't gotten my ticket yet, so I can't really help out there, but you always have to take a fixed train with these cheap deals, so the departure time should be somewhere?

I'm watching videos from last year's shows on youtube at the moment. Getting so so so excited. :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL4NkWdQ ... plpp_video
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    google translator is right. :)

haven't gotten my ticket yet, so I can't really help out there, but you always have to take a fixed train with these cheap deals, so the departure time should be somewhere?

I'm watching videos from last year's shows on youtube at the moment. Getting so so so excited. :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL4NkWdQ ... plpp_video
    It's weird, the ticket came attached to a bigger piece of paper, kinda like when you get a cheque. The actual ticket doesn't have the time or even the seat details, but the area above it where it was just the receipt did.

When I have time I'll put EVERYTHING in Google translator and see what it says :D Or take a picture and post here!
  • Options
    hmm, weird...maybe you need to take both with you, so ticket & receipt?

hehe yeah, if you need help translating anything, let me know! :)
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    Suziemay wrote:
    Actually, it looks like I was charged for the seat reservation. Dimitris, check your credit card statement and see if you were charged 32.50 or 36.50 Euros.

1) It doesn't look like it says the departure time on the actual ticket, does it? Jojo or Dimitris (or anyone who received your ticket) can you tell? I can only make out the departure date. The time is printed on the receipt above the ticket, just not on the actual ticket that looks like a cheque.

2) Same with the seat reservation, it doesn't say it on the actual ticket but it says it on the receipt: Nichtraucher, 1 Fenster (Google translator says this is Non Smoking, 1 Window which is GOOD).

Am I all set?

I was confused when you said you couldn't reserve seats yet because I booked my ticket on April 4 and I did.
    My ticket looks exactly like yours, so I believe you're all set. At least I hope so :-).
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    hmm, weird...maybe you need to take both with you, so ticket & receipt?

hehe yeah, if you need help translating anything, let me know! :)
    Thank you!
    myra wrote:
    I was confused when you said you couldn't reserve seats yet because I booked my ticket on April 4 and I did.
    My ticket looks exactly like yours, so I believe you're all set. At least I hope so :-).
    It's weird! Online, it showed that my total was only 32.50 Euro and it kept doing that even though I kept selecting "seat reservation" but I guess it went through!
  • Options
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Am I all set?

Don't worry Su May, you're all set.

The actual train ticket has a train number on it: EC 378 and this number stands for the 10.29 AM train.
    Trains with other departure times have other train numbers (8.29 AM = EC 176 .........Your train Dimi ?).

The receipt above the ticket also has the seat reservation with the train number and the seat number.
    Translation is OK. Also has Wg on it which is that part of the train where your seat is.

So all good :)