Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    alesek wrote:
    add to your diary...

**** PRAGUE 10C MEET UP PARTY + EURO CUP FOOTBALL FINAL - SUNDAY 1st JULY - start 7-8pm ***

I have booked the whole downstairs pub (50 places) of Malostranska Beseda. Located just 5 min walk from the Charles Bridge, serving the best beer in Prague, local czech food and as added bonus they gonna screen the football euro cup finals the same night (9.45 kick off).

The manager was so kind and generous and didnt require any obligation for minimum consumption (despite they normaly do this especially for special nights like this). I got a strong believe we will fill this place up (counting on you all that have expressed your interest earlier) and enjoy the night in a style ...

Password for entrance is: Pearl Jam ;)

http://www.malostranska-beseda.cz/cs/pi ... vnici.html
    http://www.malostranska-beseda.cz/pub/i ... a7_800.jpg

address:
    Pivnice Malostranská beseda
    Malostranské náměstí 21
    110 00 Praha 1
    i ll leave this u to remember it.. :mrgreen:
    ill arrive at 17:35 :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    alesek wrote:
    add to your diary...

**** PRAGUE 10C MEET UP PARTY + EURO CUP FOOTBALL FINAL - SUNDAY 1st JULY - start 7-8pm ***

I have booked the whole downstairs pub (50 places) of Malostranska Beseda. Located just 5 min walk from the Charles Bridge, serving the best beer in Prague, local czech food and as added bonus they gonna screen the football euro cup finals the same night (9.45 kick off).

The manager was so kind and generous and didnt require any obligation for minimum consumption (despite they normaly do this especially for special nights like this). I got a strong believe we will fill this place up (counting on you all that have expressed your interest earlier) and enjoy the night in a style ...

address:
    Malostranské náměstí 21
    110 00 Praha 1
    i ll leave this u to remember it.. :mrgreen:
    ill arrive at 17:35 :)

... timming ideal ... :)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    BirgitBirgit Posts: 34
    Awesome, thanks for organizing all this, really looking forward to it! :thumbup:
    1996 Prague - 2000 Salzburg - 2006 Berlin - Vienna - 2007 Munich - Novarock - 2009 Berlin - London - 2010 Dublin - Belfast - London - Berlin - 2011 PJ20 - 2012 Manchester I&II - Prague - Stockholm - Oslo - Copenhagen - EV Amsterdam I&II
  • Options
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Going into prague one day earlier than planned now, I can't miss this! :)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Thanks Ales!

Sooo, if I'm staying near that Palladium shopping center, can I walk to this place? Googlemaps says it's a 30 minute walk/2.8km... that's doable, right? :D
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    alesek wrote:
    add to your diary...

address:
    Malostranské náměstí 21
    110 00 Praha 1
    Sounds great, count me in :mrgreen: . My wife & I are leaving Amsterdam on the 28th & heading straight to Prague for 5 days 8-) . I'm looking into hotels now, 01 area like you have suggested :ugeek:. I'll get in touch for other info down the line.

Looking forward to " See it All, See the World " .......8-)
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Thanks Ales!

Sooo, if I'm staying near that Palladium shopping center, can I walk to this place? Googlemaps says it's a 30 minute walk/2.8km... that's doable, right? :D

yes Su May, this place is on the other side of the river, so you ll walk thru the hearth of Prague over the Charles Bridge and you are there ... doable ... and as always you can take the metro or tram ... :)

http://www.mapy.cz/#x=14.405414&y=50.08 ... 096921_0_1
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    add to your diary...

address:
    Malostranské náměstí 21
    110 00 Praha 1
    Sounds great, count me in :mrgreen: . My wife & I are leaving Amsterdam on the 28th & heading straight to Prague for 5 days 8-) . I'm looking into hotels now, 01 area like you have suggested :ugeek:. I'll get in touch for other info down the line.

Looking forward to " See it All, See the World " .......8-)

Lovely... yeah, Prague is pretty small, so staying in Prague 1 makes it all walking distance easy... :)

just put your name down here - http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/124252774374437/ - so we got rough idea where we are with the numbers ... place is for cca 50 people and its filling up quite quickly ... there is a pub and club upstairs too so think we gonna occupy it all ...

they have no idea whats coming ... :)
  • Options
    alesek wrote:

they have no idea whats coming ... :)
    hehe...
  • Options
    anyone searchng for prague tix,let me know :)
  • Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 1,016
    alesek wrote:
    add to your diary...

address:
    Malostranské náměstí 21
    110 00 Praha 1

Thanks for this. Will definitely be there! 8-)
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    add to your diary...

address:
    Malostranské náměstí 21
    110 00 Praha 1

Thanks for this. Will definitely be there! 8-)

i make a research...in prague we will be a big mix of countries..
    alot strat,or finish their tour there..or is the one before berlin..
    awesome!!!!
  • Options
    HEX wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Actually, it looks like I was charged for the seat reservation. Dimitris, check your credit card statement and see if you were charged 32.50 or 36.50 Euros.

I also got my ticket today. Need some help!

1) It doesn't look like it says the departure time on the actual ticket, does it? Jojo or Dimitris (or anyone who received your ticket) can you tell? I can only make out the departure date. The time is printed on the receipt above the ticket, just not on the actual ticket that looks like a cheque.

2) Same with the seat reservation, it doesn't say it on the actual ticket but it says it on the receipt: Nichtraucher, 1 Fenster (Google translator says this is Non Smoking, 1 Window which is GOOD).

Am I all set?

:mrgreen:

Don't worry Su May, you're all set.

The actual train ticket has a train number on it: EC 378 and this number stands for the 10.29 AM train.
    Trains with other departure times have other train numbers (8.29 AM = EC 176 .........Your train Dimi ?).

The receipt above the ticket also has the seat reservation with the train number and the seat number.
    Translation is OK. Also has Wg on it which is that part of the train where your seat is.

So all good :)
    MY TICKET DONT HAVE PRICE OR SEAT ..
    NOT EVEN THE TIME THE TRAIN LEAVES..WTF..LOL
    AND ALL ARE IN GERMAN..NICE.. :lol:
  • Options
    You're fucked, Dimi :mrgreen:

But seriously, no train time on the receipt portion (first half of the page)?

Do you see a section called
    Vorab online gebuchte und gezahlte Reservierungen

Right beneath it there should be (ab 0829) - I'm guessing that's the train time
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

no..
    says this..
    praha-berlin
    via:1154 kralupy n.vit.usti nad labem*schona gr 1080(03.07.12)
    schonag EC176...
    and the 29 euros

nothing else..wtf????
  • Options
    That's the actual ticket, mine doesn't have time either. Look above, the portion with your mailing address. Should see

Kundenbeleg

Zahlugen

Vorab bla bla bla? You see that?
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    That's the actual ticket, mine doesn't have time either. Look above, the portion with your mailing address. Should see

Kundenbeleg

Zahlugen

no..under
    Kundenbeleg

Zahlugen

has only my credit card info...56******etc..
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Kundenbeleg

Zahlugen

no..under
    Kundenbeleg

Zahlugen

has only my credit card info...56******etc..
    How much were you charged? I wonder if you weren't able to get a seat reservation after all, but I think you should still have a ticket for a specific train.

Can you check your email confirmation and see what it says there?

After that, I'm out of ideas, you might have to call or email them.
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Suziemay wrote:

no..
    says this..
    praha-berlin
    schonag EC176...
    and the 29 euros

nothing else..wtf????

I think it should be OK, as it says the departure time and the train's name (EC 176).
    That stuff looks Czech to me though. :lol:
  • Options

M I N E ! Tks :)
  • Options
    alesek wrote:

Ahhh, guess is gone already as i can see it on FB ....
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    alesek wrote:

Ahhh, guess is gone already as i can see it on FB ....
    seems that way,i way for update...and i pm someone else too if has a spare..lets see..
  • Options
    ToxicPiggyToxicPiggy Posts: 238
    Suziemay wrote:
    Actually, it looks like I was charged for the seat reservation. Dimitris, check your credit card statement and see if you were charged 32.50 or 36.50 Euros.

1) It doesn't look like it says the departure time on the actual ticket, does it? Jojo or Dimitris (or anyone who received your ticket) can you tell? I can only make out the departure date. The time is printed on the receipt above the ticket, just not on the actual ticket that looks like a cheque.

2) Same with the seat reservation, it doesn't say it on the actual ticket but it says it on the receipt: Nichtraucher, 1 Fenster (Google translator says this is Non Smoking, 1 Window which is GOOD).

Am I all set?

Hi SuziMAy or anyone .... Could you send me the like to the Train Website from Prague to Berlin please..cant find it in this long long tread :)
  • Options
    ToxicPiggy wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Am I all set?

Hi SuziMAy or anyone .... Could you send me the like to the Train Website from Prague to Berlin please..cant find it in this long long tread :)
    1st page.. :D
    http://www.bahn.com/i/view/index.shtml
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    no..
    says this..
    praha-berlin
    schonag EC176...
    and the 29 euros

nothing else..wtf????

I think it should be OK, as it says the departure time and the train's name (EC 176).
    ALEXkgkigtivtkiutyjgbgPLATZ.....!!
  • Options
    hey friends!

got something for you (all TC-tickets):

prague july 2nd
    berlin july 5th
    EV amsterdam july 25th

PM me for details

gonna post it on facebook, too
  • Options
    hey friends!

prague july 2nd
    berlin july 5th
    EV amsterdam july 25th

PM me for details

pm sent
  • Options
    hey friends!

prague july 2nd
    berlin july 5th
    EV amsterdam july 25th

PM me for details

prague is out.
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    no..
    says this..
    praha-berlin
    schonag EC176...
    and the 29 euros

nothing else..wtf????

Oh yes, Kathi is right, EC 176 is your train #. Dimi you should be OK. Just need to find a pretty lady's lap to sit on :mrgreen: