Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Suziemay wrote:
    shit,the air company i travel to Dam,mail me
    my return Amsterdam flight to Athens change...from 2:30 min direct flight,become via Santorini stop and total 8:30 hours now..
    and im missing my train back to my city now +extra cost to stay at Athens at a hotel for the night..
    just fuckin great....
    Can they do that without compensating you? It's one thing to change the flight time, but this sounds like a totally different flight!!! Can you ask for refund and then get a different flight?
    they ask me if i agree or not..i had to say yes..the price now is double that i paid..so even i got refund cant find such cheap flight..
    But is double what you pay cheaper than cheap flight + hotel in Athens + cost of train you are missing?
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    dottles wrote:
    Have you not gotten travel insurance?
    Ooh, yeah, travel insurance, the last thing on my list, must do that.

Hope you get thisgs sorted D.

See y'all in less than 2 months!!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    dottles wrote:

Have you not gotten travel insurance?
    it doesnt matter..the direct flight to Amsterdam to book now is frikkin exensive,so ill kee the one i have..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ARRAS

Skip The Use
    Within Temptation
    The Kooks
    Florence + The Machine
    Pearl Jam
    Birdy Nam Nam
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    one day less
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    it's super warm and sunny here now...gets you in the mood for summer :D
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    it's super warm and sunny here now...gets you in the mood for summer :D
    :D
  • Options
    diamond_marmaladediamond_marmalade Posts: 419
    edited May 2012
    Ticket now gone.

Thanks
    Post edited by diamond_marmalade on
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    taking the train from Prague to Berlin... question... anyone know what the luggage policy is for the train? do I have to pay to bring a suitcase on the train?
    Thanks!
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    taking the train from Prague to Berlin... question... anyone know what the luggage policy is for the train? do I have to pay to bring a suitcase on the train?
    Thanks!
    no..no problem with that.you can have and 2,3 suitcases,no problem...just ask someone with a pearl jam shirt to help you carry them.. :D
  • Options
    Thanks!
    no..no problem with that.you can have and 2,3 suitcases,no problem...just ask someone with a pearl jam shirt to help you carry them.. :D
    thanks Dimi!!
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    Thanks!
    thanks Dimi!!
    :)
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    question - i'm trying to book the train from prague-berlin but it's not accepting my phone number.. anyone else have this problem?
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    question - i'm trying to book the train from prague-berlin but it's not accepting my phone number.. anyone else have this problem?
    Nope. Did you enter the country code (1 for US)?
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    conman wrote:
    yeah, i figured it out. thanks anyway :)
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    conman wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    conman wrote:
    I ordered a ticket for the 1:29 train earlier today. Too late to get the 29 euro price for the 10:29 :fp: & since this trip is costing me a fortune, I decided to leave 2 hrs later. I already have hotel reservations in Amsterdam & a plane ticket from there to Prague & a hotel there too. All that's needed to do now is find a place in Berlin for 1 night, maybe 2 if I can't fly out stand-by on the 5th. Will need a ticket for Berlin 2 if that's the case :mrgreen: , I'll wait & see 8-) .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    conman wrote:
    of course, it didn't go through :evil:

tried again still not accepting my # :x
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    What error is it giving back to you? Did you enter with spaces/period/dashes? If you did, just try entering just the numbers. Also make sure you selected USA on the homepage at the very top. Lastly, try entering the number without the 1 in front, it might already know that from when you select USA.

Other than that, I'm out of ideas, sorry. I tried to go back to the page but I can't enter my number and submit without buying another ticket, and I kinda don't want to do that :)
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    conman wrote:
    What error is it giving back to you? Did you enter with spaces/period/dashes? If you did, just try entering just the numbers. Also make sure you selected USA on the homepage at the very top. Lastly, try entering the number without the 1 in front, it might already know that from when you select USA.

Other than that, I'm out of ideas, sorry. I tried to go back to the page but I can't enter my number and submit without buying another ticket, and I kinda don't want to do that :)
    i've tried everything :|
  • Options
    write a random number
  • Options
    ok, prague-berlin train is booked.. finally!

now i just need to figure out how to get from amsterdam to prague
  • Options
    conman wrote:

flights?
  • Options
    anyone need a berlin 2 10c tix,let me know
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Hello peeps,
    How are we all? All organised and raring to go? (I'm not organised :lol: :fp: but I am raring to go!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    conman wrote:

flights?
    flight or train whatever is cheaper/easier
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

flights?
    easy jet..57 euros..cheap and 1:30 min flight
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    conman wrote:

I used easyjet.com to get my flight out of Amsterdam. Price started at 39 euro. The hell with the train, which would have taken much, much longer :think: .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    conman wrote:

I used easyjet.com to get my flight out of Amsterdam. Price started at 39 euro. The hell with the train, which would have taken much, much longer :think: .
    yeah i got your pm, thanks guys
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    conman wrote:

Easyjet are fine, I'm flying out to Berlin with them. Just be on time for your flights, they do not suffer fools gladly and there is no assigned seating.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    conman wrote:

is this price with the checking bag?