Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,384
    how the fuck during checking out,i delete my train reserve seat ??
    ill fuckin travel standing for 4-5 hours? i need Alice to help me!! :shock: :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    can someone tell me too if i go to brussels whats the best way to get to werchter and back the same day and night? is it about a 30 min drive? i hear taxi would cost to much, is there train or anything to the festival grounds from brussels like subway system or something? is werchter a suburb of brussels or no? belgium is such a small country when i look at it on the map, coming from north america
  • Options
    can someone tell me too if i go to brussels whats the best way to get to werchter and back the same day and night? is it about a 30 min drive? i hear taxi would cost to much, is there train or anything to the festival grounds from brussels like subway system or something? is werchter a suburb of brussels or no? belgium is such a small country when i look at it on the map, coming from north america
    red a car...no train available at the time the show will end..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    train tickets are pretty cheap if you book in advance, especially considering the usual german train prices! too bad I can't book all of them right now...will have to wait til may to see when I need to present at the stupid conference I'm going to. :?
  • Options
    zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    What time will people booked the train on the 3rd of July, from Prague to Berlin?

10:29 am train
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    What time will people booked the train on the 3rd of July, from Prague to Berlin?
    8:29 here
    zarocat wrote:

I am on the 8.29am (I can handle the earlier start).
    If I am a little tired I can sleep on the train. :)
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    8:29 here
    zarocat wrote:

I am on the 8.29am (I can handle the earlier start).
    If I am a little tired I can sleep on the train. :)
    nice..i need to be early ar berlin,to pick up my ticket berlin buddy..she is coming from Greece that day
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    red a car...no train available at the time the show will end..

do you know what time the train ends? also isnt there buses to get to festival? i heard take the train from brussels to leugie or somethign like that then they have special shuttle buses specific for the festival? but coming back to brussels after do they still ahve it or it stopped? how does everyone get back to brussels that doesnt have a car??? is it really hard, and most people there have cars at this festival to get back to brussels? since werchter is kind of middle of nowhere right? according to werchter site i think pj plays from 9:50-11:50pm
  • Options
    i dont know what to do about werchter is it worth going to just see pearl jam? i looked at the rest of the bands playing that day with pj and i dont care for any of the others even deadmau5 play after pj into 130am and they suck. i just want to see pearl jam. but is it a bitch without a car to get to the festival and back into brussels, if i am staying in a hotel in brussels???
    i wish rhcp and wolfmother were playin the same day as pj, instead we god wiz khafia and all this dumbass music, too bad pj is not playing their own show in brussels instead ;)
  • Options
    are we ready??..time to give my spares..lol
  • Options
    sandgropersandgroper Posts: 172
    sorry if this has been discussed already, but what hotels/hostels are people staying at for the prague and berlin shows? and which is the safest area to look for accommodation? i haven't booked anything yet and it looks like i might be travelling alone again
  • Options
    sandgroper wrote:
    sorry if this has been discussed already, but what hotels/hostels are people staying at for the prague and berlin shows? and which is the safest area to look for accommodation? i haven't booked anything yet and it looks like i might be travelling alone again
    again alone??/you know there is no alone when im there ,right? ;)
    let me know the dates you staying at those two towns....i can help u ,especially berlin,where all freaks staying..
    so,you coming.... 8-)
  • Options
    Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    probably I've asked about this thing some time ago but my age and my mind don't work well so I'll ask again. Do You have any rules abt taking cameras and taking pictures on PJ show in Berlin... any restriction for camera resolution etc. :?
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    Aga81 wrote:
    probably I've asked about this thing some time ago but my age and my mind don't work well so I'll ask again. Do You have any rules abt taking cameras and taking pictures on PJ show in Berlin... any restriction for camera resolution etc. :?
    no problem...only proffecional cameras not allowed
  • Options
    Aga81 wrote:

but what does it means professional?? I was on show where professional ment over 5mp :/
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    Aga81 wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:

but what does it means professional?? I was on show where professional ment over 5mp :/
    nikon-739134.jpg

with lens etc..what type u have?/
  • Options

nikon-739134.jpg

I have professional one also (Canon EOS 550D) but wanna take one little pocket one with me (Samsung S500 5mp resolution) but once the security didn't let me take this little one with me that's why I wanna know before I will go there :)

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    Aga81 wrote:

nikon-739134.jpg

I have professional one also (Canon EOS 550D) but wanna take one little pocket one with me (Samsung S500 5mp resolution) but once the security didn't let me take this little one with me that's why I wanna know before I will go there :)
    no problem with the Samsung S500
  • Options

:) thx Dimi :*

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    Aga81 wrote:

seeya at 85 days..... :D
  • Options
    Aga81 wrote:

seeya at 85 days..... :D

Yes yes yes :D

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    what shows are you doing this year Dimi? I know you are missing Manchester :shock: you're trying to avoid us aren't you? :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    what shows are you doing this year Dimi? I know you are missing Manchester :shock: you're trying to avoid us aren't you? :P
    avoid u? no...lol
    im going Amsterdam 1-2 ,Prague,Berlin 1-2 ,Stockholm,Oslo,Copenhagen..
  • Options
    MN282585MN282585 Posts: 115
    Hi. If all goes right And the Tickets will ever arrive Here in Germany i will have 1 spare for Amsterdam 1 And 2 (Standing) Because my Girl left me some Weeks ago... So if anybody still needs...
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,882
    chime wrote:
    avoid u? no...lol

See you at least 4 times this year! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    chime wrote:
    avoid u? no...lol

See you at least 4 times this year! :D
    sound sexy that 4......
    say hello to your wife and sister.....76 days left.......till 1st show

does it make you tourhorny???

come on !!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,882
    Of course, i already am tour horny!! :!:
    My sister Marion is only coming to Berlin II! So happy that we have TC tickets for her and my nephew...thanks Dimi!!! ;)

Ed: "Are you happy?"....YEAAAAHHHH!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Of course, i already am tour horny!! :!:
    My sister Marion is only coming to Berlin II! So happy that we have TC tickets for her and my nephew...thanks Dimi!!! ;)

Ed: "Are you happy?"....YEAAAAHHHH!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Just booked my flight from Amsterdam to Prague for June 28th 8-) . I'll be "high" in the sky :mrgreen: .
    Now I need to figure out where to stay in Prague & figure out how to buy a train ticket from there to Berlin. Can't seem to BUY the ticket on the web site on the 1st page, I must be doing something wrong :oops:.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!