Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Suziemay wrote:
    Kathi wrote:
    no..
    says this..
    praha-berlin
    via:1154 kralupy n.vit.usti nad labem*schona gr 1080(03.07.12)
    schonag EC176...
    and the 29 euros

nothing else..wtf????

I think it should be OK, as it says the departure time and the train's name (EC 176).
    That stuff looks Czech to me though. :lol:
    Oh yes, Kathi is right, EC 176 is your train #. Dimi you should be OK. Just need to find a pretty lady's lap to sit on :mrgreen:
    the one i want isnt coming... :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    antti23antti23 Posts: 138
    Under 80 days to Stockholm :!: 8-) :shock:
    Stockholm 2012
    Oslo 2012
    Stockholm 2014
    Oslo 2014
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Suziemay wrote:
    Oh yes, Kathi is right, EC 176 is your train #. Dimi you should be OK. Just need to find a pretty lady's lap to sit on :mrgreen:
    :( Can we change her mind? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    antti23 wrote:
    Under 80 days to Stockholm :!: 8-) :shock:

...I love my apps!! it's exactly 2 month 17 days 3 hours 14 min and 10 sec NOW!! ;-) :-D :mrgreen::lol:
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    I can't wait! Its going to be a long trip from the land of Oz, though, well worth it!
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    :( Can we change her mind? :mrgreen:

But marion is coming to berlin Dimi!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    ToxicPiggyToxicPiggy Posts: 238
    ToxicPiggy wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Actually, it looks like I was charged for the seat reservation. Dimitris, check your credit card statement and see if you were charged 32.50 or 36.50 Euros.

I also got my ticket today. Need some help!

1) It doesn't look like it says the departure time on the actual ticket, does it? Jojo or Dimitris (or anyone who received your ticket) can you tell? I can only make out the departure date. The time is printed on the receipt above the ticket, just not on the actual ticket that looks like a cheque.

2) Same with the seat reservation, it doesn't say it on the actual ticket but it says it on the receipt: Nichtraucher, 1 Fenster (Google translator says this is Non Smoking, 1 Window which is GOOD).

Am I all set?

:mrgreen:

Hi SuziMAy or anyone .... Could you send me the like to the Train Website from Prague to Berlin please..cant find it in this long long tread :)
    1st page.. :D
    http://www.bahn.com/i/view/index.shtml

Thanks Dimitris :mrgreen:
  • Options
    fuck..2 months...i love i start thi tour from Dam....alot of great memories there... 8-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raSQBnU0h1w
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    vant0037vant0037 Posts: 6,083
    fuck..2 months...i love i start thi tour from Dam....alot of great memories there... 8-)

You'll be at the Amsterdam shows?

...can't wait. Where are you staying? Any recommendations? We still haven't booked a hotel yet...lots of good ones to choose from.
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
  • Options
    vant0037 wrote:

You'll be at the Amsterdam shows?

...can't wait. Where are you staying? Any recommendations? We still haven't booked a hotel yet...lots of good ones to choose from.
    yep.ill be at the 2 shows..ill stay at a friend house..he kindly offer me a place to put my sext body...hehehe
    stay at the center..all are in walking distance of 30 min...u will not stay at hotel a Dam,only for a few hours sleep..,trust me.. 8-)
  • Options
    Taking EC 378 from Prague to Berlin. Dimi your train leaves too early in the morning for me, after a long night of PJ!! :mrgreen:
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    Taking EC 378 from Prague to Berlin. Dimi your train leaves too early in the morning for me, after a long night of PJ!! :mrgreen:
    i know..i need to be early at berlin to pick my ticket buddy ,she fly from Greece that morning..need to help her,first time out of the country for her.. :)
  • Options
    i know..i need to be early at berlin to pick my ticket buddy ,she fly from Greece that morning..need to help her,first time out of the country for her.. :)
    aww what a sweetheart :D
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    to the berlin concert goers- lee ranaldo's band and steve shelley's band (two bands- sonic youth side projects) are playing on july 5, it would be awesome if they start after pj finishes but i can't find any info other than the venue.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    to the berlin concert goers- lee ranaldo's band and steve shelley's band (two bands- sonic youth side projects) are playing on july 5, it would be awesome if they start after pj finishes but i can't find any info other than the venue.
    That would be cool YTN. I might be up for that as well if they are late starters. Keep us posted if you find anything out. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    and miss all the fun with 10clubbers and friends out of the venue and at bars??not me :D:D
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    and miss all the fun with 10clubbers and friends out of the venue and at bars??not me :D:D
    Will you be attending the UK PJ shows??
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    Meg8686 wrote:
    nop..cant this time...i saw pj at Manchester..
    Scandinavia wins this one.. :) ..Berlin - Prague and Dam is a must ..so only 8 shows for me..no uk this time..
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Scandinavia wins this one.. :) ..Berlin - Prague and Dam is a must ..so only 8 shows for me..no uk this time..

Just the 8 eh, Awesome, i have final exams all over the gig dates, Could only sneak away for the manchester gig :) but it's my birthday that day too, more reasons to celebrate!! If theres a destination weekend anywhere this year i'll be there :) still waiting on the embargoes announcement, or did that turn out to be deluna fest... fingers crossed
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    Meg8686 wrote:

Just the 8 eh, Awesome, i have final exams all over the gig dates, Could only sneak away for the manchester gig :) but it's my birthday that day too, more reasons to celebrate!! If theres a destination weekend anywhere this year i'll be there :) still waiting on the embargoes announcement, or did that turn out to be deluna fest... fingers crossed
    great..enjoy your secial day..
    will be announcement about the atlanta show..so for sure 2 festivals pj will play at usa
  • Options
    shit,the air company i travel to Dam,mail me
    my return Amsterdam flight to Athens change...from 2:30 min direct flight,become via Santorini stop and total 8:30 hours now..
    and im missing my train back to my city now +extra cost to stay at Athens at a hotel for the night..
    just fuckin great....
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Damn! I wish I was going back to Berlin... :( That would be a great night to top of PJ with one or both of these shows..
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    my return Amsterdam flight to Athens change...from 2:30 min direct flight,become via Santorini stop and total 8:30 hours now..
    and im missing my train back to my city now +extra cost to stay at Athens at a hotel for the night..
    just fuckin great....
    Can they do that without compensating you? It's one thing to change the flight time, but this sounds like a totally different flight!!! Can you ask for refund and then get a different flight?
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    just fuckin great....

I think you should be able to get a refund if that happens, or at least be able to change to another flight free of charge! Easyjet changed my flight details once, and they let me do that.

Where in Greece do you need to fly to? I was just looking around for flights for a conference I'm attending in May, and Ryanair has super-cheap flights to some destinations.
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    Kind of hard to believe that in 2 months, I'll be in Amsterdam!

Then, 2 1/2 mos later, I get to see PJ in ATLANTA!

Hell yeah! Bring on the summer!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    smiley_emoticons_hurra3.gif

"I just want to scream.....HELLO!"
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    veddertown wrote:
    Damn! I wish I was going back to Berlin... :( That would be a great night to top of PJ with one or both of these shows..

Here's more infor on the Lee Ranaldo gig
    http://www.lido-berlin.de/events/view/1449
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    just fuckin great....
    Can they do that without compensating you? It's one thing to change the flight time, but this sounds like a totally different flight!!! Can you ask for refund and then get a different flight?
    they ask me if i agree or not..i had to say yes..the price now is double that i paid..so even i got refund cant find such cheap flight..
  • Options
    Kind of hard to believe that in 2 months, I'll be in Amsterdam!

Then, 2 1/2 mos later, I get to see PJ in ATLANTA!

Hell yeah! Bring on the summer!
    beautiful... :)
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Suziemay wrote:
    just fuckin great....
    they ask me if i agree or not..i had to say yes..the price now is double that i paid..so even i got refund cant find such cheap flight..

Have you not gotten travel insurance?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.