EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• SpagsSpags Posts: 3,017
    Spags wrote:
    Right then, looks like I'm down for Manchester, London (if it happens), France, Stockholm and Copenhagen! Hoping for a nice train ride between Sweden and Denmark, anybody have any tips on that? Never been to either country, fucking can't wait!

are there London rumours ?

There are now ;)
    Nature drunk and High
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    rafie wrote:
    What is the cheapest way to get from Berlin to Amsterdam? Plane or train? I will book a round trip flight from Israel to Berlin and fly home after the Berlin show, so I need a cheap way to get to Amsterdam before the show. Links will be helpful.
    39 euros,,92 days before the travel..book with the link i post at 1st page
    german trains,not the dutch ones..
    How do you know the cost is 39 euro?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Spags wrote:
    Right then, looks like I'm down for Manchester, London (if it happens), France, Stockholm and Copenhagen! Hoping for a nice train ride between Sweden and Denmark, anybody have any tips on that? Never been to either country, fucking can't wait!

are there London rumours ?
    no
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,017
    And now there aren't! :lol:
    Nature drunk and High
  • rafie wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    What is the cheapest way to get from Berlin to Amsterdam? Plane or train? I will book a round trip flight from Israel to Berlin and fly home after the Berlin show, so I need a cheap way to get to Amsterdam before the show. Links will be helpful.
    39 euros,,92 days before the travel..book with the link i post at 1st page
    german trains,not the dutch ones..
    who do u think u asking?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    I'm in for Manchester, Amsterdam and Berlin. Let the flight and hotel search begin.
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Check out the video on this page: http://www.ziggodome.nl/volgbouw.html

It's a video showing the progress of the Ziggo Dome construction in Amsterdam. Looks like an interesting venue!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Spags wrote:

Here is where you wanna book your train from Sthlm to Copenhagen:

http://www.sj.se/start/startpage/index.form?l=en

4.5 hours from door to door. If you book early, it's a bargin...
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • so many American friends coming,,,awesome!!!
    did i mention that means problem with scoring tickets????hehehe
    double awesome!!!!!!! :D
  • PS_FreNZee wrote:
    I am undecided between Berlin and Amsterdam, may also be able to squeeze in Manchester with one of those too.
    Same here. Bit torn. Atomosphere probably better in Berlin (and I've been to Amsterdam a couple of times times)... but it is Amsterdam and the new venue sounds appealing.
    Having never been to either it's really tough to decide whether to go with Berlin (atmosphere according to a lot of people) or Amsterdam's new arena that could prove to be amazing! Wish I could afford both lol
  • BerasapjBerasapj Posts: 292
    I'm thinking about going to Arras, who else is thinking about it?
    Manchester 1&2 2012

Waiting for the next PJ euro Tour

Hoping not to get drown in the wave of life
    rafie wrote:
    who do u think u asking?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Definitely looks like this is the way to go. Take a sleeper train at night and save on a hotel room too! Do you think 2 nights (25+26)in Amsterdam is enough or should I plan another day? I want to be at Werchter for the early camping on the 27th.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

• Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Hub. wrote:
    Are you crazy? Arras Is full of indians! :lol:

No problem, we'll meet there. ;)

Great! Maybe i need your help with a hotel! I'm going to contact you!
    Have a great evening mate!

You too. :D
  • Hey guys!

I'm coming from Israel and would very muck like to join the tour- thinking about Berlin and the rest of the scandanivians.. I usually fly out to one concert and back- have no clue how to plan several shows.
    Would appreciate any help on how to go about this assuming i get tickets to the shows.
    I'm traveling alone this leg and was wondering if when buying a pair on pre-sale there is any swapping for other shows since I need only one ticket.

Thanks for any help-

Marcy
  • MH155823 wrote:
    Hey guys!

I'm coming from Israel and would very muck like to join the tour- thinking about Berlin and the rest of the scandanivians.. I usually fly out to one concert and back- have no clue how to plan several shows.
    Would appreciate any help on how to go about this assuming i get tickets to the shows.
    I'm traveling alone this leg and was wondering if when buying a pair on pre-sale there is any swapping for other shows since I need only one ticket.

Thanks for any help-

Marcy
    wellcome..after the presale we talk again..we find the way with tickets and how travel in groups :)
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • MH155823 wrote:
    Hey guys!

Thanks for any help-

Marcy
    wellcome..after the presale we talk again..we find the way with tickets and how travel in groups :)

So what do you recommend to try and buy tickects for what I can?
  • BerasapjBerasapj Posts: 292
    After a search I think i'll go to Manchester
    Manchester 1&2 2012

Waiting for the next PJ euro Tour

Hoping not to get drown in the wave of life
    Marcyh wrote:
    Hey guys!

Thanks for any help-

Marcy
    Tickets should not be a problem if you are going alone. Plenty of spare tickets to be had.

• The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Can anyone recommend good hotel deals for Amsterdam?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Marcyh wrote:
    MH155823 wrote:
    Hey guys!

Thanks for any help-

Marcy

So what do you recommend to try and buy tickects for what I can?
    yes..and u will find people to sell the spares..we will help :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    yes..and u will find people to sell the spares..we will help :)

People like me who'll be coming begging in the not-too-distant future :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • ogey38ogey38 Posts: 563
    You guys totally rock! I LOve how everyone is helping out. I'm in the US - can't make it to Europe, but I am so proud of all of the support and really great advice being given to all of the PJ fans. "Don't it make you smile" :)
    Mid-America Center Council Bluffs, IA - Jun 13, 2003
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Lincoln, NE - Oct 9, 2014
    Global Citizen's Festival, NYC - Sept 26, 2015
  • ogey38 wrote:
    You guys totally rock! I LOve how everyone is helping out. I'm in the US - can't make it to Europe, but I am so proud of all of the support and really great advice being given to all of the PJ fans. "Don't it make you smile" :)
    thanks for your post Mary..thanks..we are all fans,we love the band and we are proud of the community :)
  • IM GONNA SEE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AGAIN

Wow must be nice. Maybe you should think about mailing out all those Eddie packages that you promised people now that you have $$$$
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    decision has been made, i'm definately in..

i'll be by myself so should i get my own tix or just wait to buy spares?
  • conman wrote:
    decision has been made, i'm definately in..

i'll be by myself so should i get my own tix or just wait to buy spares?
    which shows?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    the 3 scandinavia shows, berlin and possibly amsterdam
  • conman wrote:
    the 3 scandinavia shows, berlin and possibly amsterdam
    better buy tickets,,lol,,are alot..
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    seriously you guys...all of this is freaking awesome. people organizing it in advance, so all spares can go to fellow fans and we all might travel together..I don't think I've ever seen it this to this extent with any band before. you guys rock!

and yeah, I'm doing amsterdam now too. fuck being broke, I'm very sure it'll be worth it!

I'm wondering since it can be one order, but tickets will be gone after 15 minutes..is it still better to buy them separately?