EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• PJ Sweden wrote:
    Stockholm-Oslo, fairly reasonable price...for scandinavia, anyway
    http://www.norwegian.com/en/flight/lowf ... &rnd=69274

Oslo-Copenhagen
    http://www.norwegian.com/en/flight/lowf ... &rnd=40558
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    So we made our decision: Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin
    Do you know any hotels in Amsterdam/Werchter/Arras with a reasonable price? Berlin is no problem, we will stay at the Spree again which was really beautiful.

Any info would be much appreciated!
    We are doing the whole tour by car!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Hub. wrote:
    Well, I have no choice, it'll be Arras. Manchester would've been great, but since I work for the French Public Education, they won't let me leave during this period. :mrgreen:
    not see u this year? :(

No. I wished I could have done other dates, but but it's almost impossible. It would've been awesome to see you all. :(
    Hub. wrote:
    Hub. wrote:
    Well, I have no choice, it'll be Arras. Manchester would've been great, but since I work for the French Public Education, they won't let me leave during this period. :mrgreen:
    not see u this year? :(

No. I wished I could have done other dates, but but it's almost impossible. It would've been awesome to see you all. :(

Hello Hubert! Hope you're fine! Sorry that you are only doing Arras! Maybe we can meet again there...as long as there is no Indian Restaurant.. :lol:
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    I bet Tom Petty tries to start a "Hellooooo Ed... Come dooooown Ed....." chant at Isle of White..... :lol:
  • Re-post. Quoting myself... 8-)

Got my 10c email at 3 pm while I was in a meeting. Needless to say I went a bit mental... I went even more mental when hubby didn't answer my texts or picked up the phone when I called him after my bloody meeting... :evil:

Then the commute home, which took twice as long as normal because of "some wet leaves on the tracks" or too much wind or whatever excuse Belgian Rail comes up with, as a rule... :evil:

But then... THEN! Hubby had been VERY busy... Trains/flights/hotels/friends' couches booked for :

1) Manchester
    2) Amsterdam
    3) Werchter (doesn't count, had those tix already...)
    4) Berlin
    5) Stockholm

Pity about the O2 instead of Wuhlheide. And I haven't got a clue about what to expect from the Ericsson Globe. But to be quite honest... I couldn't give a fuck right now. :lol:
    Hub. wrote:
    Are you crazy? Arras Is full of indians! :lol:

No problem, we'll meet there. ;)

Great! Maybe i need your help with a hotel! I'm going to contact you!
    Have a great evening mate!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Happy for all those who plan on attending one of these shows! It's a dream of mine to catch PJ in Europe! Someday it'll happen! (Maybe even summer '13, when I have plans to spend a month in France! :D )
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Does anybody remember how quick did the 10C tickets sell out the last time euro tour was announced?

Unfortunately I have obligations on Tuesday when the presale starts. Is there any chance the tickets will still be available 2 hours later? I highly doubt that :(
    Darkness comes in waves,... tell me, why invite it to stay?
  • solace23solace23 Posts: 704
    No London dates??
  • Does anybody remember how quick did the 10C tickets sell out the last time euro tour was announced?

Unfortunately I have obligations on Tuesday when the presale starts. Is there any chance the tickets will still be available 2 hours later? I highly doubt that :(
    manchester -london-rotterdam berlin at 2009 cos of the ay of announcement stay alot up...berlin days if i remember well
    2010..dublin was nightmare,belfast-berlin a little better but sold out fast..london was so easy..alot available..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    edited December 2011
    Kathi wrote:
    how are you guys doing scandinavia going from one country to the other? I'm thinking cheap airlines might be the best option, or are there any special cheap train fares?

for me it's manchester for sure as I can stay with a friend there, and then berlin through copenhagen...still thinking about amsterdam, how's the venue there?

Train tickets from Stockholm to Copenhagen are about 40 Euros, think it's about a 6 hour journey.

http://www.dsb.dk/om-dsb/in-english/

edit: I see the ticket ordering system is in danish, but with a english tutorial. If anyone needs help for this, just let me know.
    Post edited by Sappy113 on

manchester -london-rotterdam berlin at 2009 cos of the ay of announcement stay alot up...berlin days if i remember well
    2010..dublin was nightmare,belfast-berlin a little better but sold out fast..london was so easy..alot available..

Thanks! :) You gave me hope. I think of going to Berlin and Copenhagen, we will see.
    Darkness comes in waves,... tell me, why invite it to stay?
  • Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    Hey Dimi, if you want this in your infolist and/or if anyone's interested, here's a guide to everything Copenhagen. Bars, restaurants, places to go, etc.: http://www.aok.dk/english
  • I am undecided between Berlin and Amsterdam, may also be able to squeeze in Manchester with one of those too.
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I will try to get tickets for Amsterdam!!!!
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • CloggyCloggy Posts: 47
    This is sooo cool!

I'm going to have to mail my friend in New York she will have to take this into account when deciding the date for her wedding :lol:

I'll be going for at least Amsterdam, but more if can!
    :D
  • PS_FreNZee wrote:
    I am undecided between Berlin and Amsterdam, may also be able to squeeze in Manchester with one of those too.
    Same here. Bit torn. Atomosphere probably better in Berlin (and I've been to Amsterdam a couple of times times)... but it is Amsterdam and the new venue sounds appealing.
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Chrisilein wrote:
    So we made our decision: Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin
    Do you know any hotels in Amsterdam/Werchter/Arras with a reasonable price? Berlin is no problem, we will stay at the Spree again which was really beautiful.

Any info would be much appreciated!
    We are doing the whole tour by car!
    That sounds like fun! I am jealous!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    What is the cheapest way to get from Berlin to Amsterdam? Plane or train? I will book a round trip flight from Israel to Berlin and fly home after the Berlin show, so I need a cheap way to get to Amsterdam before the show. Links will be helpful.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Time to start looking for a cheap hotel in Manchester.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • rafie wrote:
    What is the cheapest way to get from Berlin to Amsterdam? Plane or train? I will book a round trip flight from Israel to Berlin and fly home after the Berlin show, so I need a cheap way to get to Amsterdam before the show. Links will be helpful.
    39 euros,,92 days before the travel..book with the link i post at 1st page
    german trains,not the dutch ones..
  • MoemaiMoemai Posts: 329
    How much will the tickets cost?
  • Moemai wrote:

It's in your 10c email :

Fan Club tickets are priced per pair (2 tickets) as follows:
    • Manchester 101.36 GBP
    • Amsterdam 131.36 EUR
    • Berlin 135.64 EUR
    • Stockholm 1,282.00 SEK
    • Oslo 1,345.00 NOK
    • Copenhagen 1428.00 DDK
  • Moemai wrote:
    why u dont read the mail u got? :lol:
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,017
    Right then, looks like I'm down for Manchester, London (if it happens), France, Stockholm and Copenhagen! Hoping for a nice train ride between Sweden and Denmark, anybody have any tips on that? Never been to either country, fucking can't wait!
    Nature drunk and High
    OK folks, the girlfriend just said she'd rather go away for a week and see a show instead of going to Manchester so now I need your advice!

I don't want to go to Copenhagen or Berlin because we've already been, so which show should we try and get tickets for?

It's between Amsterdam, Stockholm, or Oslo!
  • Spags wrote:
    Right then, looks like I'm down for Manchester, London (if it happens), France, Stockholm and Copenhagen! Hoping for a nice train ride between Sweden and Denmark, anybody have any tips on that? Never been to either country, fucking can't wait!

are there London rumours ?
    We just decided on Amsterdam, so that's what I'll try for on Tuesday! I wonder which will be the easiest show to try for.