EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    conman wrote:
    the 3 scandinavia shows, berlin and possibly amsterdam
    better buy tickets,,lol,,are alot..
    ok, i shouldn't have a problem selling my spares right?
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

I'm sure there'll be someone to take them off you! like myself if I don't score any 10C tix myself :)
  • conman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    u just need to let me know what u need to sell..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    I'm considering Berlin, Stockholm and Copenhagen...
    I'm guessing last night of the tour will be cool, as Athens was in 2006.

If I manage these 3 shows, I will have seen PJ 5 times in total, all in different countries...
    Fingers crossed!!! :D
  • Kathi wrote:
    seriously you guys...all of this is freaking awesome. people organizing it in advance, so all spares can go to fellow fans and we all might travel together..I don't think I've ever seen it this to this extent with any band before. you guys rock!

and yeah, I'm doing amsterdam now too. fuck being broke, I'm very sure it'll be worth it!

I'm wondering since it can be one order, but tickets will be gone after 15 minutes..is it still better to buy them separately?
    thats agood question about the tix...thats why when we try tovbuy tix,alot of us chating on facebook,so see who score what for let go a show and try the next one..
    but the system,is new now,so we dont know how will work..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I'll most likely have friends who want to come along for manchester and berlin, but nothing too sure yet (unreliable people at times). For amsterdam, stockholm, oslo and copenhagen I should have spares, if I do manage to get 10C tix.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    u just need to let me know what u need to sell..
    cool, thanks dimi :)
    Kathi wrote:
    seriously you guys...all of this is freaking awesome. people organizing it in advance, so all spares can go to fellow fans and we all might travel together..I don't think I've ever seen it this to this extent with any band before. you guys rock!

and yeah, I'm doing amsterdam now too. fuck being broke, I'm very sure it'll be worth it!

I'm wondering since it can be one order, but tickets will be gone after 15 minutes..is it still better to buy them separately?
    thats agood question about the tix...thats why when we try tovbuy tix,alot of us chating on facebook,so see who score what for let go a show and try the next one..
    but the system,is new now,so we dont know how will work..

yeah, I joined the fb group in any case, so we can chat there! I can only tell you this, I've been with crowdsurge for the foo fighters milton keynes presale, and the site crashed and took quite a while to get through! I don't mind doing multiple orders, as I won't have to pay shipping anyway! I'm in for manchester, amsterdam, berlin, stockholm, copenhagen and oslo..and maaayybe werchter or isle of wight!
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    edited December 2011
    Just want to make sure, the 10C tix for berlin are standing only, right? My wife will probably join me for the show and standing for 3-4 hours in a row is not something that she would/could be able to do (bad knees). If so, I will try to get 10C tix only for Amsterdam and seated tix for Berlin. Any ideas?
    Post edited by rafie on
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    Awwww can't wait to see if I'll manage to get any tix but guys You Know You Wanna Make Me Shout! Shout! :lol: And I'm really excited but 13th... hope this gonna be good date not bad fate :)
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • It's been 11 years since PJ visited Scandinavia. Pre-sale-wise I therefore never had much use of a 10C membership. Bought my membership today when I heard the news and it turns out I'm not eligible for pre-sale. Interested in the Stockholm and Oslo shows. Anyone not going to the shows wanna help a newcomer out? :p I would really like to bring my girlfriend to the shows so I am looking for a pair for both Norway and Stockholm...
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    edited December 2011
    hansmarius wrote:
    It's been 11 years since PJ visited Scandinavia. Pre-sale-wise I therefore never had much use of a 10C membership. Bought my membership today when I heard the news and it turns out I'm not eligible for pre-sale. Interested in the Stockholm and Oslo shows. Anyone not going to the shows wanna help a newcomer out? :p I would really like to bring my girlfriend to the shows so I am looking for a pair for both Norway and Stockholm...

I may try to get the tix (but can't promise I will get the tix) but it's gonna be the first time I will buy tix this way :)
    Post edited by Aga81 on
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    Spags wrote:
    Right then, looks like I'm down for Manchester, London (if it happens), France, Stockholm and Copenhagen! Hoping for a nice train ride between Sweden and Denmark, anybody have any tips on that? Never been to either country, fucking can't wait!

Allow me to quote myself ;)

"Train tickets from Stockholm to Copenhagen are about 40 Euros, think it's about a 6 hour journey.

http://www.dsb.dk/om-dsb/in-english/"

Let me know if you need help figuring things out.
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,018
    Hi Sappy! Thanks for your help! I had a look last night, but must have been doing it wrong as the price was over £100 for a single ticket, the cheaper ones took 8 hours. I'll have a go when I get into work and get in touch if I get stuck. Very kind of you to offer the info, train sounds like a great way to see some countryside and hopefully worth missing the Oslo show for!
    Nature drunk and High
  • BerasapjBerasapj Posts: 292
    If somebody wants to share the tickets for Manchester with me, let me know ;)
    Manchester 1&2 2012

Waiting for the next PJ euro Tour

Hoping not to get drown in the wave of life
  • lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    double manchester? anyone heard it too?
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • lellopj wrote:
    eh what ?

night before ?
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    lellopj wrote:
    eh what ?

night before ?
    I've seen a few comments here on about this but nothing that would make me believe it would be a possibility without the initial date selling out first. It would make sense to fit this in with the confirmed dates rather than playing another city I suppose? I hope so but don't hold out any hopes for it.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • How do we get this pre-sale code for Mon Dec 13th pre-sale? Does it just appear on the website once we have logged on? Don't want to miss out.....Help!!!!!
  • veddertown wrote:
    lellopj wrote:
    eh what ?

night before ?
    I've seen a few comments here on about this but nothing that would make me believe it would be a possibility without the initial date selling out first. It would make sense to fit this in with the confirmed dates rather than playing another city I suppose? I hope so but don't hold out any hopes for it.

better hold off on hotels and trains then just in case, fingers crossed
  • lellopj wrote:
    ahem... 8-)
  • lellopj wrote:
    ahem... 8-)

does that mean you will be changing plans and coming to the UK ;)
  • lellopj wrote:
    ahem... 8-)

does that mean you will be changing plans and coming to the UK ;)
    no..i want the north north this time...\there is a small chance to happen,,if....
    at monday ill know for sure.
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I haven't read all the messages in the thread so please forgive me if it's been mentioned before but does anyone know about the prices of the tickets??
    I am mine!
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    AELARA wrote:
    I haven't read all the messages in the thread so please forgive me if it's been mentioned before but does anyone know about the prices of the tickets??

prices for pair ...

Manchester 101.36 GBP
    Amsterdam 131.36 EUR
    Berlin 135.64 EUR
    Stockholm 1,282.00 SEK
    Oslo 1,345.00 NOK
    Copenhagen 1428.00 DDK
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    alesek wrote:
    AELARA wrote:

prices for pair ...

Manchester 101.36 GBP
    Amsterdam 131.36 EUR
    Berlin 135.64 EUR
    Stockholm 1,282.00 SEK
    Oslo 1,345.00 NOK
    Copenhagen 1428.00 DDK

Thank you! They seem pretty reasonable! :)
    I am mine!
  • boyo79boyo79 Posts: 6,525
    NeilyV wrote:
    How do we get this pre-sale code for Mon Dec 13th pre-sale? Does it just appear on the website once we have logged on? Don't want to miss out.....Help!!!!!

10C should have sent you an email
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Oh but Guys, sorry to repeat my question, and having been to the last two Manchester shows along with a couple in London I can't remember this 'Will Call' thing being mentioned.

Can anyone confirm who or what is Will call? is it the box office pick up (a secret code for it or something)

Or does that mean they 'will call you' once you have booked letting you know where to pick em up!

HEEEELP!! :)

Cheers in advance and see you in the MEN on a balmy June night.....
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Mdurban wrote:
    Oh but Guys, sorry to repeat my question, and having been to the last two Manchester shows along with a couple in London I can't remember this 'Will Call' thing being mentioned.

Can anyone confirm who or what is Will call? is it the box office pick up (a secret code for it or something)

Or does that mean they 'will call you' once you have booked letting you know where to pick em up!

HEEEELP!! :)

Cheers in advance and see you in the MEN on a balmy June night.....

will call means you will pick up your tickets at the venue, box office window. thk passport is enough.
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,097

Nobody wants to hang around in Manchester for too long.....how about they drive north to Newcastle 8-)

p.s love the Newcastle '92 boot, shame I was too young at the time to know that Pearl Jam even existed!
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder