Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    awesome..and like the new tix system

great work 10c :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    Thanks 10C for the not-at-all-long wait! And for getting us a new ticketing system :mrgreen:

So where's everyone planning to go? I'm thinking I'll stay away from the festivals. Wanna attend freaks-only gigs :lol::lol::lol:
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,984
    awesome..and like the new tix system

great work 10c :D

Yep!!!!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    WHICH SHOW,YOU GUYS DOING???

ILL UPDATE FIRST PAGE WITH INFOS,HOTEL WE ALL GONNA BOOK,TRAINS,FLIGHTS,MAPS.ETC.ASAP :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    sickofit wrote:
    Thanks 10C for the not-at-all-long wait! And for getting us a new ticketing system :mrgreen:

So where's everyone planning to go? I'm thinking I'll stay away from the festivals. Wanna attend freaks-only gigs :lol::lol::lol:

I'm right there with you ! Except for Arras. I mean, could I really skip a show in my own country ?!
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    got my email with my pre-sale code, not that it matters, looks like i am not going to be able to go, of all the weeks they had to pick they had to pick the one week i can't go. :x

nevermind maybe 2013, they'll do a better bigger tour
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    hehhehehehhehhehehheheheh

awesome.....

hheheehehehheheh

freaks!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    :( I can't save three grand by the time July comes to go to Berlin....:(
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options

7/4/12 Berlin, Germany / O2 Arena

7/7/12 Stockholm, Sweden / Ericsson Globe Arena

7/9/12 Oslo, Norway / Spektrum

7/10/12 Copenhagen, Denmark / Forum

:D:D:D
  • Options
    hellojoe wrote:

7/4/12 Berlin, Germany / O2 Arena

7/7/12 Stockholm, Sweden / Ericsson Globe Arena

7/9/12 Oslo, Norway / Spektrum

7/10/12 Copenhagen, Denmark / Forum

:D:D:D
    the same.. :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,422
    My initial idea is this...

See the show in Manchester, stay over the night and then on the Thursday travel down to Isle Of Wight for the weekend :D
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
  • Options

Bloody hell D, you don't waste time do you. You're the most organised tour person ever :D
  • Options
    using kayak.com and air berlin,
    as of today to fly and see the 3 indoor shows of berlin, stockholm and copenhagen,
    flying out of nyc, the cost is $1300.
    not bad
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Silly me, I have been looking for this thread on GTF. Thought it was strange that Dimi did not start one yet.

Is it weird that I am already planning on where to hang up the tour posters? The one from my only show is not really a thing of beauty (Bilbao 2010)
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    WOW! Thanks for playing / touring Europe again! Too bad Berlin in April and too bad not the Wuhlheide.
    Maybe Arras, France next year.
  • Options
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    thanks buddy..gonna add more about hotels.and travel option,cheap flight..so we travel together/..
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    alesek wrote:
    thanks buddy..gonna add more about hotels.and travel option,cheap flight..so we travel together/..
    You the man Dimi!
    Looks like tickets for the 3 shows I want will cost me around 500 Euro, Airfare from Israel and back will be expensive too, so I am looking to save as much money as possible on moving between countries and sleeping arrangements.
    Got to leave enough for Merch :mrgreen:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    GREAT!!!!!!!!!

i think dimi must be like crazy...
    so happy for you guys!! you really deserv it..

ENJOY!!
  • Options
    Juan Godoy wrote:
    GREAT!!!!!!!!!

i think dimi must be like crazy...
    so happy for you guys!! you really deserv it..

ENJOY!!
    thank Juan...we are all happy here..alot to do and prepare so we help eachother..and after the tix sales ,to fix the one didnt score..buzy the next months.. :)
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    alesek wrote:
    You the man Dimi!
    Looks like tickets for the 3 shows I want will cost me around 500 Euro, Airfare from Israel and back will be expensive too, so I am looking to save as much money as possible on moving between countries and sleeping arrangements.
    Got to leave enough for Merch :mrgreen:
    after tix sales,when all know which shows they doing,we figure out the ways,how to travel,between countries..
  • Options
    Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    OK so Berlin. But could you tell me now how should i but tix and when can i use some pre-sale code? It the first time, my first time and have no clue what to do next
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    Aga81 wrote:
    OK so Berlin. But could you tell me now how should i but tix and when can i use some pre-sale code? It the first time, my first time and have no clue what to do next
    give me some time..i search general infos now.and before presale,ill contact u in facebook,to figure this out
  • Options
    Aga81 wrote:

On the day of the Berlin pre-sale, which is this Tuesday (December 13th), you go to http://www.crowdsurge.com/pearljam.

Log in with the email address you use to log in to your Tenclub account, and the code you receive in the email that Tenclub is sending to everybody about the tour. Once there, you will see a list of all the shows. Make sure you're logged in and ready before they go on sale, and then just wait until it says tickets are on sale and try and get them as quick as you can!
  • Options
    Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    Aga81 wrote:
    give me some time..i search general infos now.and before presale,ill contact u in facebook,to figure this out

Ok Dimi cuz i really need help
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    The Rock wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:

On the day of the Berlin pre-sale, which is this Tuesday (December 13th), you go to http://www.crowdsurge.com/pearljam.

Log in with the email address you use to log in to your Tenclub account, and the code you receive in the email that Tenclub is sending to everybody about the tour. Once there, you will see a list of all the shows. Make sure you're logged in and ready before they go on sale, and then just wait until it says tickets are on sale and try and get them as quick as you can!
    there u go girl.our friend here give some infos..if u need more help,let me know
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    I think wedding plans and commitments with the family will limit me to Manchester but I fully intend to make the most of it!! :D:D Next time play Scotland or I'll start putting bags of flaming dogshit on some doorsteps.... :twisted:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Just moved house and with money tight during the moving period I let me membership lapse a fortnight ago! Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Anyone going to Berlin on the 4th with a possible spare? Please PM me.
    It's be a burn to miss this tour cos of this.
    we're all going to the same place...