Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    The Rock wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:
    OK so Berlin. But could you tell me now how should i but tix and when can i use some pre-sale code? It the first time, my first time and have no clue what to do next

On the day of the Berlin pre-sale, which is this Tuesday (December 13th), you go to http://www.crowdsurge.com/pearljam.

Log in with the email address you use to log in to your Tenclub account, and the code you receive in the email that Tenclub is sending to everybody about the tour. Once there, you will see a list of all the shows. Make sure you're logged in and ready before they go on sale, and then just wait until it says tickets are on sale and try and get them as quick as you can!
    there u go girl.our friend here give some infos..if u need more help,let me know

Ok but if i have any i'll send PM
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    I think wedding plans and commitments with the family will limit me to Manchester but I fully intend to make the most of it!! :D:D Next time play Scotland or I'll start putting bags of flaming dogshit on some doorsteps.... :twisted:

Just start now Gary! :thumbup:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Just moved house and with money tight during the moving period I let me membership lapse a fortnight ago! Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Anyone going to Berlin on the 4th with a possible spare? Please PM me.
    It's be a burn to miss this tour cos of this.
    buddy,wait till sales..then will be spares :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Aga81 wrote:
    [just wait until it says tickets are on sale and try and get them as quick as you can!
    there u go girl.our friend here give some infos..if u need more help,let me know

Ok but if i have any i'll send PM[/quote]
    sure,what ever u need
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    How will you go from Berlin to Stockholm Dimi?
    I'm thinking of tagging along for two dates...

Also, are you flying easyjet from Athens to Berlin?
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:

there is no way to answer that now..
    at sunday probbably ill know an info need to do my plans..
    and we talk more from there..from athens,seems airberlin..depence if volos have flights to..we shall see
  • Options
    Aga81 wrote:
    [just wait until it says tickets are on sale and try and get them as quick as you can!

Ok but if i have any i'll send PM
    sure,what ever u need[/quote]

Yeah, I'm not sweating it too much.
    I'd love to do a full tour or more than one date but 3 kids and a mortgage ain't letting that happen right now!
    So, come hell or high water I'll make Berlin on the 4th.
    we're all going to the same place...
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Spares for Oslo and Stockholm should be sent my way, umkay?! Cannae fookin' WAIT :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:

and we talk more from there..from athens,seems airberlin..depence if volos have flights to..we shall see

Ok well let me know so maybe we can get the same flights/trains...
    Easyjet is about 90Euro return from athens...
    PM me :-)
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    eyejacker wrote:

Ok well let me know so maybe we can get the same flights/trains...
    Easyjet is about 90Euro return from athens...
    PM me :-)
    sure..at 3rd july?
  • Options
    F#uck, I just realized that the pre-sale is on the same day as my Christmas dinner at work. Gotta find a way to buy those tix anyway.
  • Options
    sure..at 3rd july?

I was looking at july 2nd...
    but 3rd is ok... i dont want to miss the pre-parties :)
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    eyejacker wrote:

berlin - stockholm? - found air berlin or SAS on 6th July, evening flight for cca 70 euros. We gotta think about the prices of accomodation in scandi countries, reckon staying in berlin till 7th july (and catch Radiohead in Wuhlheide the night before :) ) and fly to stockholm early in the mornin with air berlin for 90 euros might sound expensive, but you still save probably an expensive night in stockholm....

well... we got time to consider and arrange stuff like this ... just saying ...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    hey 10c..the half American fans i know are coming gto euro tour..
    you better have alot of fan club tickets..
    we are fucked.. :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    eyejacker wrote:

berlin - stockholm? - found air berlin or SAS on 6th July, evening flight for cca 70 euros. We gotta think about the prices of accomodation in scandi countries, reckon staying in berlin till 7th july (and catch Radiohead in Wuhlheide the night before :) ) and fly to stockholm early in the mornin with air berlin for 90 euros might sound expensive, but you still save probably an expensive night in stockholm....

well... we got time to consider and arrange stuff like this ... just saying ...

Sounds like a good plan,,, I've never seen Radiohead live... I really wanna!! :-)
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    how are you guys doing scandinavia going from one country to the other? I'm thinking cheap airlines might be the best option, or are there any special cheap train fares?

for me it's manchester for sure as I can stay with a friend there, and then berlin through copenhagen...still thinking about amsterdam, how's the venue there?
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    how are you guys doing scandinavia going from one country to the other? I'm thinking cheap airlines might be the best option, or are there any special cheap train fares?

for me it's manchester for sure as I can stay with a friend there, and then berlin through copenhagen...still thinking about amsterdam, how's the venue there?

Amsterdam is a brand new venue opening in 2012, and it's supposedly designed for music. The acoustics are supposed to be fantastic.
  • Options
    FUCK..THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME.................... :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    eyejacker wrote:
    Kathi wrote:

Amsterdam is a brand new venue opening in 2012, and it's supposedly designed for music. The acoustics are supposed to be fantastic.

oh dear, that sounds super-tempting!
  • Options
    FUCK..THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME.................... :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    i still can't decide which shows to do...

anyone else heard that rumor about a second manchester show? Well, if that's true I'm probably doing Manchester as well.... then Amsterdam + Berlin - And maybe Stockholm + Kopenhagen. Or only Kopenhagen. Don't know. damn it :D Maybe there is another good line up for Werchter this year too?! :D
  • Options
    wolkenlos wrote:
    i still can't decide which shows to do...

anyone else heard that rumor about a second manchester show? Well, if that's true I'm probably doing Manchester as well.... then Amsterdam + Berlin - And maybe Stockholm + Kopenhagen. Or only Kopenhagen. Don't know. damn it :D Maybe there is another good line up for Werchter this year too?! :D

chilis are on

I'd go to Belgium but I have a wedding to attend that weekend :-(
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    hellojoe wrote:
    WHICH SHOW,YOU GUYS DOING???

7/4/12 Berlin, Germany / O2 Arena

7/7/12 Stockholm, Sweden / Ericsson Globe Arena

7/9/12 Oslo, Norway / Spektrum

7/10/12 Copenhagen, Denmark / Forum

:D:D:D
    That's what I'm thinking too! But I wanna throw in Manc too so my last day at work (19th) will be all giddy :lol:
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    what a great community btw..those North fans rocks..offer rides,accomondation.,open their house for the rest of us..
    brilliant..awesome..

thanks..

that what fuckin ROCKNROLL means..
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    I have place for 2 (maybe 3) at my apartment...but I'm guessing that they're already taken ;)

And Dimi, http://www.nsb.no/?lang=en_US is a better link for trains over here in Norway ;)
    Also, I'd say the train is probably the best way to travel around europe. It's poss to get a pre-paid travel pass that can be used in several countries. And there's no chance of losing your bags! :P
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    Think I'm in it for Berlin and Copenhagen!
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Well, I have no choice, it'll be Arras. Manchester would've been great, but since I work for the French Public Education, they won't let me leave during this period. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    sickofit wrote:
    I have place for 2 (maybe 3) at my apartment...but I'm guessing that they're already taken ;)

And Dimi, http://www.nsb.no/?lang=en_US is a better link for trains over here in Norway ;)
    Also, I'd say the train is probably the best way to travel around europe. It's poss to get a pre-paid travel pass that can be used in several countries. And there's no chance of losing your bags! :P
    thanks for the help..i add info at 1st page.. :)
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Well, I have no choice, it'll be Arras. Manchester would've been great, but since I work for the French Public Education, they won't let me leave during this period. :mrgreen:
    not see u this year? :(
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    I just heard back from my traveling buddy, so if I can get tickets for Manchester...we're in!
    ELITIST FUK