Penn State Scandal

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I haven't commented on this because it sickens me so much...anyway, didn't see this posted. Sorry if it already has been: http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/20 ... s-eyebrows

So, did she know?

yeah, i heard that on ESPN radio this morning....

seems fishy as hell to me. every single day there's a new wrinkle in this case....and yet, Sandusky is still out on bail. unbelievable.

I've learned that cases like this are "who you know" or "how much money you have"

usually people that should be locked up know certain people, or just have enough money to stay out. Really sad.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    $500k a year pension!?? ... and people gripe about hippies in tents ... :shock:
  • polaris_x wrote:

Well he has worked the same very well paying job for like 60 years....so I guess he deserves that pension.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    McQueary says he halted assault in ’02
    By Mark Scolforo, Maryclaire Dale and Genaro C. Armas
    Associated Press / November 16, 2011

“I did stop it, not physically . . . but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room . .

How did he not run up and beat the shit out of Sandusky then and there?

I wish these headlines would stop saying he stopped it. He mads sure it stopped. That could range from - ok, he's done, time to go - to actually doing something. He admits not physically doing anything. So, the conclusion would be the same - he did nothing to stop it. He just knows it stopped before he left. I'd like to know how he knows it stopped and his rationalization for not making sure the kid was safe (even after the fact - he keeps talking about he 30-45 seconds - what about after when he ran to his daddy? Not enough time to think - hey, maybe I could still do more to make sure that boy is safe.)

I agree. McQuery loses credibility every time he speaks. I think he's trying to improve his image so he can keep his job as a coach at PSU. He deserves to be taken out with the rest of the trash.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,236
    The Fixer wrote:
    McQueary says he halted assault in ’02
    By Mark Scolforo, Maryclaire Dale and Genaro C. Armas
    Associated Press / November 16, 2011

“I did stop it, not physically . . . but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room . .

How did he not run up and beat the shit out of Sandusky then and there?

I wish these headlines would stop saying he stopped it. He mads sure it stopped. That could range from - ok, he's done, time to go - to actually doing something. He admits not physically doing anything. So, the conclusion would be the same - he did nothing to stop it. He just knows it stopped before he left. I'd like to know how he knows it stopped and his rationalization for not making sure the kid was safe (even after the fact - he keeps talking about he 30-45 seconds - what about after when he ran to his daddy? Not enough time to think - hey, maybe I could still do more to make sure that boy is safe.)

I agree. McQuery loses credibility every time he speaks. I think he's trying to improve his image so he can keep his job as a coach at PSU. He deserves to be taken out with the rest of the trash.

Agreed there is no way this guy sets foot on the PSU football feild as part of the coaching staff ever again no way i mean how could they let him , they need to just get rid of everybody involved in this mess ...
    That's the only way they can move forward and away from this ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The Fixer wrote:

Agreed there is no way this guy sets foot on the PSU football feild as part of the coaching staff ever again no way i mean how could they let him , they need to just get rid of everybody involved in this mess ...
    That's the only way they can move forward and away from this ...

Apparently PSU can't leagally fire McQuery as he is protected by some whistleblower law. I don't understand how that works since mcquery just brought the incident to his supervisor, which is the EXACT same thing paterno did.

doesn't make sense to me how one can legally get fired and the other cannot.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    polaris_x wrote:

Well he has worked the same very well paying job for like 60 years....so I guess he deserves that pension.

well ... i'm not gonna derail this thread ... i'll just say that i disagree with "deserves" ... :)
  • I think the difference is that McQueary is the one who reported it first and he gave Paterno a very detailed description of the incident and could have reasonably expected that the police would be notified of the incident after he told his boss. When Paterno passed it along he allegedly didn't give the same detailed description that McQueary gave him. I think the Board of Trustees also understands that Paterno was running the show at the school when it came to anything related to athletics regardless of who had the Athletic Director title, so he had the power to keep things quiet in order to protect his image and the image of his football program and he also had the power to make sure that the issue was reported to the police if that's what he wanted. At the very least, Paterno should have made sure that Sandusky never set foot on the Penn State campus again after the 1998 investigation that led to Sandusky "retiring" at a time when he was considered to be Paterno's eventual successor and that alone is reason enough to fire him. I wouldn't be surprised if the trials of Sandusky and the Penn State officials reveal that Paterno was more involved in the cover-up of this story than he'd like us to believe.
    The Fixer wrote:
    Apparently PSU can't leagally fire McQuery as he is protected by some whistleblower law. I don't understand how that works since mcquery just brought the incident to his supervisor, which is the EXACT same thing paterno did.

doesn't make sense to me how one can legally get fired and the other cannot.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    This whole thing is a fucking mess. I read the indictment yesterday. :shock: :(

Sandusky is a bonafide predator and needs to be put away. The thought of the guy disgusts me.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Also Wednesday, a central Pennsylvania police chief said his department did not receive reports from a then-Penn State graduate assistant who said he saw Sandusky raping a boy on campus in 2002.

The assistant, Mike McQueary, wrote in an email to a friend that was made available to The Associated Press that he had discussions with police about what he saw. In the email, McQueary did not specify which police department he spoke to.

State College borough police chief Tom King said McQueary didn't make a report to his department.

The university also has its own police force. Penn State administrators said they were looking into whether McQueary contacted campus police.
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/ ... 6-15-58-17
  • polaris_x wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

well ... i'm not gonna derail this thread ... i'll just say that i disagree with "deserves" ... :)

Well let's reword that....he's "earned" it. You can't take it away (unless you're among those who might file a civil lawsuit against him over this)
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    I'm thinkin once the trial is over McQ will be fired ...
    1- The student body will never accept him with open arms ever ...
    2- Every game he stands on sidelines will just be a reminder of the whole scandal ..

I don't think the board will wan't any part of him at all ...

And like Norm just posted the cops are saying they were never contacted ...
  • Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Franco Harris is a rebel without a clue:

http://deadspin.com/5860215/undaunted-f ... oe-paterno

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    Franco Harris is a rebel without a clue:

Just read that and he was also on TV saying the same shit what an ass ...
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411

i think he was hit in the head too many times in his playing days. unreal. how can people not see the logic behind Paterno's firing? :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

i think he was hit in the head too many times in his playing days. unreal. how can people not see the logic behind Paterno's firing? :?

Not once did he mention the kids the only thing he wanted everyone to know was that he was behind the coach what an idiot ....
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    At my grandfathers birthday someone gave him a Penn state "heros" deck of cards. take the cards out of the box but don't even open the plastic packaging they are in and Sandusky is the first card, the only one you can see. Haha
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388

He's an angry old man who despite four Super Bowl rings could NOT touch OJ Simpson's popularity in the 1970s...and he got dissed by Jim Brown
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Here's a very good listen. A guy was a graduate assistant in 1987-1988 with Penn State, was a child sex-abuse victim himself, and he talks very candid here about Paterno:

http://nyc.podcast.play.it/media/d0/d0/ ... YpAa0oSVCk

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    Deadspin has comprehensive timeline with a little more detail than the one posted, which includes who knew what and when.

http://deadspin.com/5859823/a-comprehensive-timeline-of-the-penn-state-child-sex-abuse-scandal?tag=penn-state-scandal

1969: Jerry Sandusky becomes an assistant coach at Penn State. Unable to have kids of their own, Sandusky and his wife Dottie adopt the first of six children.

1977: Sandusky founds the group foster home The Second Mile, taking the name from Jesus's Sermon on the Mount: "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two." The Second Mile will eventually become a charity for children in need.

Nov. 8, 1990: President George H.W. Bush recognizes The Second Mile as the country's 294th "Point of Light."

1994: Victim 7 meets Sandusky through The Second Mile. He is about 10 years old. According to the grand jury report, he will occasionally accompany Sandusky to coaches' meetings and attend Penn State games with him, staying overnight at Sandusky's home on the Friday before. Sandusky puts his hand on Victim 7's thigh while driving and on more than one occasion puts his hands down the waistband of the boy's pants, according to the report. The two shower together, and Victim 7 will later testify that he has a "blurry memory" of physical contact with Sandusky in the shower.

1994 or 1995: Victim 6 meets Sandusky at a Second Mile picnic. He is 7 or 8 years old. Sandusky invites him to tailgate with Sandusky's family and attend a football game with other boys.

1995: The biological mother of one of Sandusky's legally adopted sons writes "letters of concern" about Sandusky to child welfare officials and a judge—the first documented allegation against Sandusky of abuse. The son, named Matt, was not listed among Sandusky's victims. Matt attempted suicide four months after being placed with Sandusky. The night he attempted suicide, Matt wrote a letter to his probation officer asking to remain with the Sanduskys. He later testified before the grand jury, and while the nature of his testimony is not known, he brought his children to visit Sandusky on the day Sandusky was arrested, prompting the mother of those children to go to court to prevent him from doing so again.

1995 or 1996: Victim 5 meets Sandusky through The Second Mile when he is 7 or 8 years old. Sandusky invites him to tailgate with Sandusky's family and attend a football game with other boys. He will attend as many as 15 football games in all as Sandusky's guest, and he will travel with him to watch other games. According to the grand jury report, Sandusky often puts his hand on Victim 5's leg while driving.

1996 or 1997: Victim 4 meets Sandusky through the Second Mile program. He is 12 or 13 years old.

1996-98: Victim 5, now 8 to 10 years old, is taken to the locker rooms and showers at Penn State by Sandusky.

1997-98: Sandusky first makes "physical contact" with Victim 4 while swimming. Victim 4 travels to the 1998 Outback Bowl as a member of Sandusky's family party. He accompanies the team and other staff, even sharing the same accommodations. This boy also frequently stays with Sandusky in a hotel room near the Penn State campus on the night before Penn State home games. Sandusky's wife is "never present" for these sleepovers. Victim 4 also accompanies Sandusky on numerous charity golf outings.

May 1998: Sandusky picks up Victim 6 and drives him to Penn State's campus to work out. During the drive, Sandusky places his hand on Victim 6's left thigh several times. He asks him to shower, even though Victim 6 does not want to. The boy says Sandusky bear-hugged him, washed his back and picked him up and placed him under the shower head to rinse him off. Upon returning home, Victim 6's mother notices his hair is wet and calls university police. The mother has two conversations with Sandusky; A university police detective and a State College police detective listen in on both of them, with the mother's consent. Sandusky admits to the mother he has showered with other boys. She asks him not to do it again. Sandusky tells the mother, according to the grand jury summary, "I understand. I was wrong. I wish I could get forgiveness. I know I won't get it from you. I wish I were dead." Sandusky also admits what he did to a university police detective and an investigator with the state Department of Public Welfare. Wendell V. Courtney, an attorney representing both Penn State and The Second Mile at the time, is advised of the investigation. Ray Gricar, the Centre County district attorney, declines to press criminal charges against Sandusky. People/organizations aware of allegations concerning Sandusky, as of this date: Penn State University Police, State College Police Department, Centre County Office of the District Attorney, Second Mile attorney, Penn State attorney, Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare.

June 1999: Sandusky retires from Penn State, effective after the '99 season, after which he still holds emeritus status, which grants him access to an office and the university's football facility.

Dec. 28, 1999: Victim 4 is listed, along with Sandusky's wife, as a member of Sandusky's family party for the 1999 Alamo Bowl.

Summer 2000: Boy known as Victim 3 meets Sandusky through The Second Mile when he is between seventh and eighth grade.

Fall 2000: A janitor, James Calhoun, witnesses Sandusky giving a boy—identified as Victim 8—oral sex in a shower at the Lasch Football Building. He immediately tells other members of the janitorial staff. Another Office of Physical Plant employee, Ronald Petrosky, looks and sees two pairs of feet—but nothing more—and later cleans the shower, though he eventually does see Sandusky leave the locker room with a boy he estimates to be 11 to 13 years of age. Members of the janitorial staff fret that they might lose their jobs if they said anything to anyone. Calhoun eventually tells Jay Witherite, his immediate supervisor, who advises Calhoun "to whom he should report the incident, if he chose to report it." Calhoun, a temporary employee, never makes a report. He now lives in a nursing home and has dementia. Victim 8's identity remains unknown. People/organizations aware of allegations concerning Sandusky, as of this date: Penn State University Police, State College Police Department, Centre County Office of the District Attorney, Second Mile attorney, Penn State attorney, Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, Penn State's janitorial staff and supervisor.

March 1, 2002: A witness, since identified as then-graduate assistant Mike McQueary, enters the locker room at the Lasch Football Building around 9:30 p.m. He testifies to hearing "rhythmic, slapping sounds" in the showers and takes a look. He sees a naked Sandusky anally raping a boy, estimated to be 10 years old and identified as Victim 2. Shocked, McQueary—estimated to be 27 or 28 years old—rushes home to tell his father.

March 2, 2002: McQueary calls Joe Paterno and goes to Paterno's home to tell him what he had seen.

March 3, 2002: Paterno calls Tim Curley, Penn State's athletic director, and invites him to his home, where he reports a version of what McQueary had said.

March 2002: McQueary is called to a meeting with Curley and Senior Vice President for Finance and Business Gary Schultz. McQueary tells them what he saw. Curley and Schultz say they will look into it. People/organizations aware of allegations concerning Sandusky, as of this date: Penn State University Police, State College Police Department, Centre County Office of the District Attorney, Second Mile attorney, Penn State attorney, Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, Penn State's janitorial staff and supervisor, graduate assistant Mike McQueary, head coach Joe Paterno, Penn State athletic director, Penn State senior vice president for finance and business.

Late March 2002: McQueary hears from Curley. He is told Sandusky's locker room keys are taken away and that the incident has been reported to The Second Mile. McQueary is never questioned by university police and no other entity conducts an investigation until McQueary testifies before the grand jury in December 2010. Curley, Penn State's athletic director, testifies that he told Jack Raykovitz, The Second Mile's executive director, that Sandusky was prohibited from bringing children onto Penn State's campus again. Curley and Schultz also meet with Graham Spanier, Penn State's president, "to report an incident with Jerry Sandusky that made a member of Curley's staff ‘uncomfortable,'" according to the grand jury summary. People/organizations aware of allegations concerning Sandusky, as of this date: Penn State University Police, State College Police Department, Centre County Office of the District Attorney, Second Mile attorney, Penn State attorney, Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, Penn State's janitorial staff and supervisor, graduate assistant Mike McQueary, head coach Joe Paterno, Penn State athletic director, Penn State senior vice president for finance and business, Second Mile executive director, Penn State president.

April 15, 2005: Gricar, the Centre County District Attorney who chose not to press charges against Sandusky in 1998, goes missing and is never heard from again. His car is found the next day in nearby Lewisburg, Pa.

July 2005: Gricar's county-issued laptop is discovered in a river. Its hard drive is missing.

October 2005: The hard drive to Gricar's computer is found on a riverbank, but no data can be recovered. Four years later, it is discovered that internet searches run on the computer before Gricar disappeared include "how to wreck a hard drive," "how to fry a hard drive," and "water damage to a notebook computer."

2005-2006: Boy known as Victim 1 says that he meets Sandusky through The Second Mile at age 11 or 12.

2006 or 2007: John Miller, a wrestling coach for the elementary school program for which Victim 1 used to wrestle, returns to the local high school one evening to retrieve something. He notices a light is on in a weight room. He goes in to turn it off and finds Sandusky and Victim 1 "lying on their sides, in physical contact, face to face on a mat." Both Sandusky and Victim 1 appear surprised when Miller walks in. Sandusky jumps up and says, "Hey, Coach, we were just working on some wrestling moves." The grand jury report notes that Sandusky was not a wrestling coach. People/organizations aware of allegations concerning Sandusky, as of this date: Penn State University Police, State College Police Department, Centre County Office of the District Attorney, Second Mile attorney, Penn State attorney, Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, Penn State's janitorial staff and supervisor, graduate assistant Mike McQueary, head coach Joe Paterno, Penn State athletic director, Penn State senior vice president for finance and business, Second Mile executive director, Penn State president, wrestling coach.

Spring 2007: Sandusky begins spending time with Victim 1 weekly, having him stay overnight at his residence in College Township, Pa. Victim 1 also testifies that he Sandusky had brought him to preseason practices at Penn State. Sandusky makes a habit of climbing into the bed with Victim 1, initially to crack the boy's back. The boy testifies that this physical contact eventually escalates to Sandusky performing oral sex on him approximately 20 times.

Spring 2008: Victim 1 terminates contact with Sandusky when he is a freshman at
    Central Mountain (Pa.) High School, refusing to take his phone calls. Before their contact is severed, Sandusky continues to visit Victim 1 at school, where unaware administrators allow Sandusky to have unsupervised meetings with Victim 1 in a conference room. Sandusky is an assistant varsity football coach who has "unfettered access to the school," according to the grand jury summary.

Late 2008: Investigation into Sandusky launched at county level.

March 2009: Then-Centre County District Attorney Michael Madeira transfers the case to then-Attorney General Tom Corbett's office, citing a conflict of interest. A grand jury is eventually impaneled sometime between now and September 2009 to investigate only Victim 1's allegations.

Summer 2009: Sandusky is still listed as serving as director for overnight football camps at Penn State satellite campuses.

September 2010: Sandusky retires from day-to-day involvement with The Second Mile, saying he wants to spend more time with family and to handle personal matters.

Fall 2010: The attorney general's office is now supervising the case, a year and a half after it was transferred from the DA in Centre County. Corbett, the attorney general, is running for governor, and the general election is in November. Almost immediately, the 1998 police report about Sandusky is discovered, and the scope of the investigation into Sandusky widens.

Nov. 2, 2010: Corbett, a Republican and the Pennsylvania Attorney General, is elected governor.

2011: Victim 7 receives phone calls from Sandusky, Sandusky's wife, and "another Sandusky friend" in the weeks before his grand jury appearance, according to the grand jury summary. The callers leave messages saying the matter was very important. Victim 7 does not return the calls. It is his first contact with Sandusky in nearly two years.

March 31, 2011: Sara Ganim of the Patriot-News reveals the existence of the grand jury investigation. Her story addresses only the allegations of Victim 1. "It's been a hush-hush situation," the former interim superintendent of Keystone Central School District tells Ganim.

Nov. 5, 2011: Sandusky is arrested and released on $100,000 unsecured bail. Leslie Dutchcot, the district judge who grants his release, is a volunteer at The Second Mile.

Nov. 7, 2011: Pennsylvania Attorney General Linda Kelly says that Joe Paterno is not a target of the investigation. She refuses to say the same about PSU President Graham Spanier. Curley, who has been placed on administrative leave, and Schultz, who has resigned, turn themselves in. Both men are charged with perjury and failure to report child abuse, the latter of which is a misdemeanor under Pennsylvania law.

Nov. 8, 2011: A possible ninth Sandusky victim comes forward. Penn State first issues an advisory to reporters telling them that Paterno's weekly press conference will be limited to questions about football. Less than an hour before that press conference is to start, the school cancels it altogether. That evening, a group of students marches to Paterno's house, where he weeps in the window before coming outside to lead the students in a Penn State cheer.

Nov. 9, 2011: The 84-year-old Paterno issues a statement announcing he'll retire at the end of the season. He also acknowledges he could have "done more" in hindsight to stop Sandusky. Later that night, the Penn State Board of Trustees meets and decides unanimously to fire Paterno and Spanier. Longtime assistant coach Tom Bradley is named Paterno's interim replacement. Penn State students riot.

Nov. 11, 2011: Penn State students hold a candlelight vigil for victims of child abuse.

Nov. 12, 2011: Penn State plays Nebraska at Beaver Stadium in the school's first football game without Joe Paterno as a member of its coaching staff since 1949. The Nittany Lions lose, 17-14.

Nov. 14, 2011: Jack Raykovitz resigns as the CEO of The Second Mile. According to Curley's testimony, Raykovitz was told in 2002 that Sandusky was prohibited from bringing children onto the Penn State campus. Sandusky and his attorney, Joe Amendola, are interviewed by Bob Costas on Rock Center. Costas asks Sandusky if he is sexually attracted to young boys; it takes Sandusky more than 16 seconds to say the word "No." Amendola also suggests Victim 2—the as-yet-unidentified subject of McQueary's testimony—could wind up being a defense witness.

Nov. 15, 2011: The New York Times reports that nearly 10 more victims have come forward with allegations that investigators are working to confirm. The Allentown (Pa.) Morning Call obtains an email from Nov. 8 in which McQueary, the then-graduate assistant who testified that in 2002 he witnessed Sandusky anally raping Victim 2, says he "made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room" and that he had "discussions with police," seemingly contradicting his grand jury testimony.
  • The judge who let Sandusky out on bail has been removed from the case and replaced by a judge from another county. Hopefully she'll also be investigated for ethics violations and be disbarred.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    The Governor is knee deep in this mess. Call the Feds in now!!!!!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    now another victim has come forward saying he was "brutally attacked by sandusky"

Sandusky told bob costas that he did indeed shower and "horse around" with young boys and "touch their legs but not in a sexual manner"
    WTF
    50 yr old man and 10 yr old boy showering together playing slap and tickle
    BUT it's not sexual y'all
    BULLSHIT

and mcqearey is now saying he did go to the police and the police said he didn't
    now everyone involved is buckpassing
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    but the police having no report could go along with the whole "cover up"
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    The judge who let Sandusky out on bail has been removed from the case and replaced by a judge from another county. Hopefully she'll also be investigated for ethics violations and be disbarred.

:clap: for the life of me - how the hell do you do that and sleep at night. :evil:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Today the news is saying-

police have no record of Mcqueary making any report on this matter....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    This scandal has so many layers to it it will take yrs for all of it to be out in the open if ever , the other disturbing thing i heard today , Sandusky lives behind an Elementary school how fucked up is that ....
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    mikalina wrote:

"Hey Bob, on your way out for a smoke?"

"yeah"

"take this report and burn it too"
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • I don't think the local police are covering up anything in this case. I can't say the same about the campus police, but I don't really believe McQueary's new story since you'd think he would have mentioned that part to the Garnd Jury seeing as it's pretty important. The reason I don't think the local police are covering it up is because the police had already investigated Sandusky once before and brought the evidence to the DA, who did not prosecute for some reason. It doesn't make sense to investigate the first claim but then cover up the second.
    mikalina wrote:

"Hey Bob, on your way out for a smoke?"

"yeah"

"take this report and burn it too"
This discussion has been closed.