Options

*** Camden 2 Fanviews Here 6/20/2008 ***

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,291
    I got my bootleg on the 23rd, I think. We have been listening to it regularly. We had a fantastic time at the concert, and the bootleg sounds great to us.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,116
    Just got my bootleg today, and I'm listening to it for the first time right now.
    It sounds great! Its bringing back the great time from that show.
    NAIS is the SHIT
    where did the piano on Low Light come from? That supprised me.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,116
    Two more little comments about this boot.
    1: Whats going on in Corduroy? It sounds like Ed is strumming above the nut for pretty much the whole song, getting that annoying highpitched sound.
    2: Mike's guitar seems to be out of tune a lot at this show: Down, Even Flow...
    3: Did anybody ever figure out what happened with Ed's guitar during Better Man?
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    DontGotIDDontGotID Posts: 137
    was at the show. Bootleg sounds great. Best version of RVM on the '08 tour in my opinion.
  • Options
    Hey I just joined, this is my first post.

I just got into Pearl Jam this past winter, thanks to my friend, and this was my very first show. It was awesome.

First of all, Ed's preset of You've Got to Hide Your Love Away was amazing, especially considering I had no idea that Ed does presets.

The band was just on fire, too. I've been listening to the bootleg nonstop. I thought the energy and setlist were amazing.

Speaking of the setlist, earlier that day, my friend and I were talking about which songs would be cool to hear. Almost every single on was played: Severed Hand, Do the Evolution, WMA, Dissident, Comatose, Given to Fly, Baba O'Riley, and especially Nothing as it Seems, because we never though we'd here that live.

Haha and we also wanted to hear Love Boat Captain. Close enough...

This night changed my life. It was fantastic, more than I ever could have imagined.
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,291
    DontGotID wrote:
    was at the show. Bootleg sounds great. Best version of RVM on the '08 tour in my opinion.

I was listening to the bootleg in the car today. The kids were playing air guitar like crazy, and I nearly drove off the road. Good times. :-)

I know there are endless debates about which show was the best of the tour, but I really think this one gets overlooked. I think RVM officially blew my mind. It's a good thing they took the encore break at that point, because I was breathless and speechless. I still get the giggles when I think about Eddie vacuuming in his train conductor's cap, too.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.