The Sian-of-the-dead & audiodave's Wedding Thread

Comments

• see you all very soon 8-)

I'm gonna hug you and squeeze you until you can't breathe anymore :D

(That means i'm looking forward to seeing you ;) )
    hahaha.crazy lady :lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Dress is sewn and shoes have been delivered this morning :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    What colour shoes?

I wish I had purple heels. Should I? Shouldn't I?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    2 WEEKS!!!!

Just called the hotel to check the roomie can check in as they will arrive before me. Sorted! :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    My shoes are red (assuming they fit) - staying away from the purple for once... also, I couldn't find any purple heels to fit :lol:

Thankoo Pip :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrock wrote:
    What colour shoes?

PURPLE HEEEEELS!!!!! DOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTT!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • chime wrote:
    2 WEEKS!!!!

Don't remind me!! I tried on my dress this morning and final numbers are being handed over tomorrow at our final venue meeting...

Where the feck has time gone????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Still, i'm really excited now :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

Jennytree wrote:
    My shoes are red (assuming they fit) - staying away from the purple for once... also, I couldn't find any purple heels to fit :lol:

My petticoat is purple. I've got some fantastic crushed raspberry suede heel but unfortunately, that would clash...

redrock wrote:
    What colour shoes?

PURPLE HEEEEELS!!!!! DOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTT!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm tempted 8-)
  • 2 weeks..this time. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Sian - bad girl, bad, bad, bad.... leading me into temptation!
  • Pre-wedding interview!!

http://www.digimem.net/#/viewer-gallery-2/4544480963

Watch it... and ignore my wittering on :oops:

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    OMG 2 more weeks to go !!!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Pre-wedding interview!!

Thank you for sharing.... love it !!!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Pre-wedding interview!!

I watched the whole thing :D;)

Love you guys :mrgreen:

... and I'm used to the wittering :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Just watched the video....so great! Best of luck to you both! :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • less than 2 weeks :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    OK, I cried, but it was grit in my eye......honestly! ;):D xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • chime wrote:
    Pre-wedding interview!!

I watched the whole thing :D;)

Love you guys :mrgreen:

... and I'm used to the wittering :P

Awww we love you too! :D<3

(You are normally my primary target for the wittering... it's why you're a bridesmaid ;))

• dottles wrote:
    OK, I cried, but it was grit in my eye......honestly! ;):D xx

HAAAAA! that's what Ian said too! Pair of saps :lol::D

• We had the final meeting with the venue and florist today... all sorted!
    T's are being crossed and I's are being dotted at a scary rate now! :? :D

13 DAYS!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Pre-wedding interview!!

awwwwwww!! I just watched the whole interview and I LOVED it :D:D:D:D I didn't understand every single word when you where talking a bit too fast for my german thinking brain ( :lol: ) but it isn't neccessarry to understand your words anyway, it was what I SAW what made me sooo happy to see! I love how you love each other and now I'm even more looking forward to share this wonderful and remarkable day in both your lifes :)

Sian and Dave, see you soon ♥ ♥ ♥
    We had the final meeting with the venue and florist today... all sorted!
    T's are being crossed and I's are being dotted at a scary rate now! :? :D

13 DAYS!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

SQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I watched the video,it was lovely.Best of luck and love to you both Sian and Dave.Would love to see pics of the day.

It is very cool that you found each other here :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    it's getting closer!! :mrgreen:
    yippie, picked my altered dress up today already :) I was told to pick it up on Friday but now with the news yesterday I wouldn't be able to do so and no idea if I could do it at some point next week. So, I went there again today to tell her the facts and to ask if she could possibly be done by tomorrow ...... and she just handed me my dress even before I could start to talk! It's done already :D
    Hurrah Yvi :) you're going to look amazing!
    dottles wrote:
    Hurrah Yvi :) you're going to look amazing!
    not sure about that ;) the dress is great, but the person wearing it might be/feel/look a little worn off LOL
    I picked up my dress today too :mrgreen:
  • Glad you lovely ladies have your dresses!! :mrgreen:

I can't believe there's only 8 days to go! :o Dave has only 3 more working days and i'm getting so excited it's ridiculous!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I've finished the table plan, my dress is ready to rock n' roll and my list of stuff to do is slowly shrinking... God only knows how i'd have got all this done if i'd been at work :?