The Sian-of-the-dead & audiodave's Wedding Thread

Comments

• stargirl69 wrote:
    I watched the video,it was lovely.Best of luck and love to you both Sian and Dave.Would love to see pics of the day.

It is very cool that you found each other here :D

Awww thank you. I hope people put photos up here for others to see... I think it's a must as we met here :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :oops: I haven't tried my dress on ... it lives at Sian and Dave's :shock: :P

This time next week I shall be at l'hotel with some of you lot :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    This day next week :shock: \o/
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    This day next week :shock: \o/
    :shock:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Wh00p!! One Week to go!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Wh00p!! One Week to go!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

:mrgreen: xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • so,next friday,this time,you will be married,and we will be drunk..awesome!!!! :D:D:D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • so,next friday,this time,you will be married,and we will be drunk..awesome!!!! :D:D:D
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In a nutshell.... Yes. :mrgreen:

Outfit trial successfully completed :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Sian, when I spoke to you this morning and told you I'd tried my dress on and it fit perfectly... I lied :shock: :oops: . However, I now really HAVE tried my dress on and it fits perfectly so all's good :mrgreen:

I'm so very very excited. Even Simon remembered to remind his work place that he has the day booked off. Normally I have to nag him until the day before :mrgreen::D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Sian, when I spoke to you this morning and told you I'd tried my dress on and it fit perfectly... I lied :shock: :oops: . However, I now really HAVE tried my dress on and it fits perfectly so all's good :mrgreen:

I'm so very very excited. Even Simon remembered to remind his work place that he has the day booked off. Normally I have to nag him until the day before :mrgreen::D

:o LIAR!!!

Good it still fits... other wise i'd have to either feed you or chop you up :twisted: ;):lol:

Awww glad Simon's excited too! Can't wait to see you guys :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• 4 stressful appointment filled mental days to go!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• ChazzChazz Posts: 1,135
    I haven't been on the board for a while so have only just seen this thread..........

Congratulations Sian and Dave I hope you have the most brilliant day
    :D:D:D

(PS Sian. you've probably been told this already but, did you know you're listed on the liner notes of The Fans are Alright with Pippa and Dave Brown - fame at last! - also nice shot in the DVD of the 3 of you at Hyde Park 'getting on down' :D )
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
    I'll be spending this week mostly telling everyone I'm on a three-day week! Very excited now :mrgreen:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Not long now! :mrgreen: I should really practise walking in heels. :shock: :lol:

A question! Does anyone have an idea of how much a taxi to/fro the airport will cost? I'd like to have some idea as to how much cash to bring with me. :think:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    Not long now! :mrgreen: I should really practise walking in heels. :shock: :lol:

A question! Does anyone have an idea of how much a taxi to/fro the airport will cost? I'd like to have some idea as to how much cash to bring with me. :think:

Oh, me too (on both points :oops: )
    :D
    Actually, is anyone heading back to the airport or even the train station on Saturday morning? Cos we could be totes taxi buddies! My flight leaves at 13.35.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Nope, sorry Jen.
    Sian, Dave et al. are going to have to put up with me until Monday...
    Jennytree wrote:
    Actually, is anyone heading back to the airport or even the train station on Saturday morning? Cos we could be totes taxi buddies! My flight leaves at 13.35.

I'd buddy up with you in a second, Jen-tastic, but my flight leaves a couple of hours before yours.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    eMMI wrote:
    I've got some lil' ballerina's.. just in case the heels get too much by the end of the evening! :oops:
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    I've got some lil' ballerina's.. just in case the heels get too much by the end of the evening! :oops:
    I shall be in bare feet :lol:
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Oh I'm definitely bringing flat shoes as well. :lol:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    How exciting- the Big day is almost here !!!!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • ready????????
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    eMMI wrote:

You're looking at about £30, maybe £5 more or less depending on traffic, based on the cheapest option here:

http://www.airporttaxis-uk.co.uk/
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

You're looking at about £30, maybe £5 more or less depending on traffic, based on the cheapest option here:

http://www.airporttaxis-uk.co.uk/

Ah, thanks. :)

Good thing it's December soon! (Tax return monies.)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jennytree wrote:

My train leaves at 14.00 so I could share.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Chazz wrote:
    I haven't been on the board for a while so have only just seen this thread..........

Congratulations Sian and Dave I hope you have the most brilliant day
    :D:D:D

(PS Sian. you've probably been told this already but, did you know you're listed on the liner notes of The Fans are Alright with Pippa and Dave Brown - fame at last! - also nice shot in the DVD of the 3 of you at Hyde Park 'getting on down' :D )

Awww thanks Val! :D

(I have been told many times now but thanks :) we all look very happy and bouncy in the DVD and I'm a bit :oops: that we're in the liner notes but it's kinda cool :DTenclub don't need to know I was pissed as a fart at that show :lol:)

• dottles wrote:
    I shall be in bare feet :lol:
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Oh I'm definitely bringing flat shoes as well. :lol:

Even I have flats for the evening :mrgreen::lol:8-)

• 3 Days to goooooooo!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Before you all ask... I'm feeling ok... I was sick as dog with nerves yesterday but I'm good today :D

Last few things to do today, Dave's last day at work and then it's all systems go tomorrow: Registrars appointment at 10am, suits being picked up, nails being done at 3pm, massage at 6:30pm and then relax... until the Thursday onslaught :mrgreen:

The question is... are YOU all ready? 8-)