The Sian-of-the-dead & audiodave's Wedding Thread

Comments

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Will be there, get into Birmingham mid afternoon on the Thursday...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Me!!!!!!!

I am in :D
    Outfit - sorted :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: (and I am pretty excited about it!)
    Wedding pressie - Sorted :D
    Think I get into Brum about 15.25 the day before and leave ummm...on Sunday to go to Frank Turner :D
    oooooh! which dress now? :D

Oh, none of the ones I showed you, as is always the way but it isn't floor length for once! :lol::lol:
    Did you order yours?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • its gonna be the first time im gonna see all you freaks with no pj outfit :D
    atleast at the day of the wedding :D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
    its gonna be the first time im gonna see all you freaks with no pj outfit :D

All the boys looking swit swoo in suits, it's going to be strange but fab!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

How d'you think I feel? I gotta wear a big puffy dress!! :evil:

;)

Thanks to all who posted congratulations :thumbup:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    You haven't seen my outfit yet bud! :P

So how come I'm not on the official list yet? You do know that this wedding won't actually happen if I don't turn up right? :P :lol:
    Also - Midlands Taxi Resurrection!!!! :mrgreen:

Double also... Wtf am I doing in aet??!!?!? :o
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.

How d'you think I feel? I gotta wear a big puffy dress!! :evil:

;)

:lol::lol:
  • *cough* still not on the roll-call? :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    yeah..not only im gonna see all your beautiful faces,need to read your usernames too :P :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • This will be bigger than Will & Kate!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    it is bigger for us ,Sian and Dave are good friends

Why now you don't have a great time at wedding smash plates in Greek tradition!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Sorry Pickle, been a busy few days and only just had chace to get on.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

This will be bigger than Will & Kate!

Hear, hear!
  • I have a make-up trial tonight, my dress is going in for alterations on Friday and I have my first hair trial on Saturday :shock:

• I have a make-up trial tonight, my dress is going in for alterations on Friday and I have my first hair trial on Saturday :shock:
    awesome!!!!!!! :D
    I have a make-up trial tonight, my dress is going in for alterations on Friday and I have my first hair trial on Saturday :shock:

Ooooh, very exciting! :D all systems go now.
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    dottles wrote:
    I have a make-up trial tonight, my dress is going in for alterations on Friday and I have my first hair trial on Saturday :shock:

Woo Hoo! Excitement :mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    congrats to you both - love and happiness always.... :D

Wedding%20Bells.jpg
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i think my invite was lost in the mail...

so please mark me down for +1
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    i think my invite was lost in the mail...

so please mark me down for +1

wedding crasher, nice.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

Says who?!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:

That's an organised wedding - hair/make up trials, alterations, etc. All done in good time. When I got my wedding outfit, the lady was going on and on about what could be done with it until I asked her if it could be ready in three days and the hairdresser panicked when I told him the wedding was the next day so he better not mess things up! :mrgreen: But then again, I didn't have lists ;)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Best of luck you two...so wish I could be there :( but a big :D for your big day :D
    I need a coffee!
  • redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

That's an organised wedding - hair/make up trials, alterations, etc. All done in good time. When I got my wedding outfit, the lady was going on and on about what could be done with it until I asked her if it could be ready in three days and the hairdresser panicked when I told him the wedding was the next day so he better not mess things up! :mrgreen: But then again, I didn't have lists ;)

I'm glad i've organised it all... had a right ball ache with my dress this week. Also, soooooooooo much stuff had to be done that if i didn't have lists I would've actually gone mental :wtf:

Anyhoo, not much stuff left to do... I can't believe it 5 weeks tomorrow :shock:

• Irish Al wrote:
    Best of luck you two...so wish I could be there :( but a big :D for your big day :D

You were invited and you declined.... #AlFAIL

:lol:;)

• My dress officially needs NOTHING doing to it! It will cost £0!! #Happydance :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hair trial tomorrow :D

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    My dress officially needs NOTHING doing to it! It will cost £0!! #Happydance :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

awesome!! So more money to spend on the for us other people hidden things ;)8-)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    My dress officially needs NOTHING doing to it! It will cost £0!! #Happydance :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

That is great news!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits