Secret Santa 2011

Comments

• investigation has been launched... :evil:
    peter_sellers_inspector_clouseau_pi3.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • :lol::lol:..yeah....not by that guy either
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is headed on to a bigger and better new year with lots of great stuff in store

Hugs ALL
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • omg omg omg

drummer1..sarah..

im keeping this in my garden with pride .. :D
    xmas2-1.jpg

xmas-1.jpg

xmas3-1.jpg

very pleased with the drum stick nearly bought these a few weeks ago :shock:

thanks so much...the postage was a shocker :shock: :shock:
  • Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    Mikee J from Belgium--I received my package today...thank you so much for my zombie t-shirt :-) I didn't get around to getting one when they went on sale, so that was great!!! Congratulations on your new little one--and good luck!!

Great!! and Thanks.... having a mad time here!!!!!

:D:lol:
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    vduboise wrote:
    Yea!! :D:D - I'm happy you like it and didn't have it in your collection. Your email didn't say anything about your likes and what not, but I did some research on you (where you did mention that mike was your favorite) and hoped I got things that would make you happy.

And don't be too hard on yourself about the package you sent- whatever it is, your recipient will be happy to get something from you. :)

Ladies and Gentlemen.... vduboise rules the Serect Santa waves.

Today I recieved a SECOND package with a bottle of Faithfull Ale, a beautiful ball for the tree, some chocolate and a beautiful cardigan for my new born daughter. The effort that went into this is quite immense and she has really blown me away.

Thankyou so much!!

I love Layne Stayley and Mike= Mad Season vinyl
    I love beer= Faithful Ale
    I love Christmas = Tree ball
    I love my baby daughter = Beautiful handmade cardigan
    I love chocolate = Reeces peanut butter trees, Hersheys and Charleston Chews.

I love this place. :-D
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    uuugg, can not get my pictures to post!!

Thank you thank you thank you Redrock!! You really did your homework on this one!
    Everything you sent is a reflection of me! I loved that there was a note on each gift, it made it so personal!
    Included was
    A reindeer headband. So cute I wore it this morning drinking my coffee and opening the rest of my gifts.
    A bottle of True Blood....thanks for that, Ill be ready when I'm turned now for sure....
    Bassetts Liqourice
    A Great Desk Calendar
    A bird ornament for my tree
    Christmas Pudding
    A beautiful book about Redrocks district that she calls home
    PJ pins from 2010. I love those pins!
    And last but not least...a picture of Ed.

Will still work on the pictures!

Your generosity and thoughtfulness overwhelms me. Have a wonderful Holiday and a happy and healthy New Year!

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 0838_n.jpg
    http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 4398_n.jpg
    http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 9334_n.jpg

Got back home after a few days away....

Happy you liked the prezzies. Not knowing you and you not posting all that much made it 'interesting' for me to choose things! I had fun doing so and I'm happy they are appreciated.

Hope you had a lovely holiday and I wish you a very happy new year!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Nothing yet for me... :( But it's still the 'holidays' and the tree is still up! :mrgreen:
  • Got my gift today. Big shoutout to my SS. Thanks for the well thought out gift and nice packaging. Sad to say, but its been years since I tore open wrapping paper - :lol: forgot how much I like to open my gifts...the PJ20 stickers and pins are pretty sweet...

going to break open one of these little cakes soon...

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r401 ... oto1-4.jpg

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r401 ... oto2-7.jpg

thanks again DEB!
  • Time to write thank you's

8-)
  • A big THANK YOU!!! to my secret santa **number1PJfan** (aka Jenny). :D

it arrived yesterday and my husband and parents (who are in town for the holidays) had just as much fun opening it as I did! all the goodies just kept coming! I'd post a pic, but after all this time stil have no idea how to do that on this forum... but here it is in list form.
    First of all...all items were locally made/grown in eastern tennessee (where Jenny is from) which I LOVE!
    *2 moon pies
    *a bag of roasted coffee
    * an assortment of Naked Bee products including lip balm, soap and hand gel
    * paper and notecards made from a local artist and friend of my SS
    * HONEY!
    * an assortment of beers made by a local brewery (I loved the story you told about Thunder Road...very cool...and it explains the label)
    * last by not least a handmade christmas ornament by none other than number1PJfan!

thank you sooooooooo much for everything. we are already down 1 moon pie and 2 beers, ornament is on the tree and the hand gel has been used several times already this morning!

I love this place and the people in it!
    Happy Holidays everyone!
  • I hope my person got it and enjoyed it 8-)
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • omg omg omg

drummer1..sarah..

im keeping this in my garden with pride .. :D
    xmas2-1.jpg

xmas-1.jpg

xmas3-1.jpg

very pleased with the drum stick nearly bought these a few weeks ago :shock:

thanks so much...the postage was a shocker :shock: :shock:

I love Vic Firths... I really wish I didn't break them so fast!
  • Thank you to my secret Santa Franny. I apologise for not posting sooner, but things have just been so hectic and this is the first time I've been able to get on the computer since the 23rd.

This is what I unwrapped Christmas day:

- A 2012 Discover Australia diary
    - A Great Barrier Reef DVD
    - Wine Glass charms in the shape of thongs (the footwear, not lingerie :roll: ;):D )
    - A surf rescue sun hat
    - Aussie Dollar tissues
    - A Seaworld dolphin fridge magnet
    - Pamphlets of things to see/do in Melbourne
    - A inflatable kangaroo
    - A postcard from Bundaberg
    - A Xmas tree ornament of either an emu or a cassowary (not sure which cause it's wearing a santa hat
    and finally,
    - A Brisbane Broncos pen

Thank you so much Franny. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a fab new year. And another Thank you to Helen for again organising the SS exchange. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the hubby as well.

3afefdf1.jpg

33443e8d.jpg

10412a7f.jpg

97d5ef94.jpg

eded763d-1-1.jpg
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • I hope that my SS recipient received their gift. It's been almost two months since I sent it :?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • JBiiJBii Posts: 354
    Waiting ...4am hehe
    I am still waiting but losing my hope
    I did not even get a lump of coal.... Or a lump of hash!!!
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • JBii wrote:
    I did not even get a lump of coal.... Or a lump of hash!!!

Ohhhhhhh yeah!

:mrgreen:
  • myramyra Posts: 1,257
    edited January 2012
    I hope that my SS recipient received their gift. It's been almost two months since I sent it :?

Same here, but it's only been a month. So much for the 'it should arrive within a week' :? :x

I did however receive mine yesterday.

It's awesome :D:D

I know you don't post here much, but thank you, yourLIFEmadeusSTARS !!

The pic is small because it's a little blurry (due either to my excitement or the fact that the postwoman rang the bell as I was half dressed and late to work yet I just had to unwrap it and snap a shot anyway :? ), but here's what inside :

- a set of Christmas themed towels
    - two large mugs
    - a set of decorated ceramic spoons (I love those !)
    - a usb-powered christmas tree, that now sits proudly next to my computer in my office (maximum exposure :lol: ).
    - a sticker
    - a very sweet christmas card

6605626843_64d638f9dc_m.jpg

Thanks so much !!!

Edit : my recipient got hers before Christmas ! Yeah !! :D:D
    Post edited by myra on
  • Awww thank you all for making this thread so enjoyable... it seems to get better and better every year :mrgreen: and you're welcome :D

Sorry to all that I've been a bit crap this year with answering pm's and emails... I forgot that if you're not on facebook or weren't at Sian and Daves wedding you probably wouldn't know. The week I was sending out the SS emails, I found out I'm pregnant :mrgreen: and am now 13 weeks in. It's been a very sober christmas in the Heineken household :mrgreen:

Anyway, who is left to receive? Just remember that most years there are usually a few left to receive in the first week of January... we tend to underestimate how bad the post really is. Also, some people don't have internet access while they're away for Christmas. I'm going to send out a group email now to remind everyone to post when they've received.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    whooo hoooo!! congrats Helen!! :D
  • conman wrote:
    whooo hoooo!! congrats Helen!! :D
    Thank you :D it's some interesting times at the mo.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Holy Moly!!!
    Mazel Tov Helen and to all the Heinekens :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Awww congrats, Helen :clap:! And a happy new year to come :D

This was my first PJ Secret Santa, but I loved it!
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Congratulations Helen! And thanks again for organizing this again this year. I look forward to next year :D
  • Thanks Helen,once again!!!!!all was perfect again..and enjoy it!!!!!!!thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Awww thank you all for making this thread so enjoyable... it seems to get better and better every year :mrgreen: and you're welcome :D

Sorry to all that I've been a bit crap this year with answering pm's and emails... I forgot that if you're not on facebook or weren't at Sian and Daves wedding you probably wouldn't know. The week I was sending out the SS emails, I found out I'm pregnant :mrgreen: and am now 13 weeks in. It's been a very sober christmas in the Heineken household :mrgreen:

Anyway, who is left to receive? Just remember that most years there are usually a few left to receive in the first week of January... we tend to underestimate how bad the post really is. Also, some people don't have internet access while they're away for Christmas. I'm going to send out a group email now to remind everyone to post when they've received.

Congratulations and thanks for the email.

and congrats for the baby!!!!!!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    wow Helen Congratulations
    can't wait to get a peek at the new little "Heiny" next season.

Exciting news :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Congratulations, Helen!
    Thanks again for organizing this. I know it's some work for you but we all enjoy it so much!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    CONGRATS Helen & thanks for the e-mail & so, while I haven't received mine yet I know it's on it's way & I'll e sure to post when I get it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
This discussion has been closed.