Options

Herman Cain resume. Read up. This is how you WIN

Comments

• Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Good on ya.
    I would work for him too if he's the nominee.
    Anyone of them are better than Obama.
    Can't believe the fucker bailed on the pipeline for politics. We need jobs yo.

Can I get an AMEN!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Can I get an AMEN!

I'll give you an AMEN when the last of the hopeless fruitcake losers you support is sent packing. You shouldn't have to wait much longer.
  • Options
    When will you realize it's going to be Rommey?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    unsung wrote:
    Through the mud-slinging will emerge Ron Paul. He has a very good shot at winning Iowa, in fact I'm driving four hours tomorrow morning to go to Iowa to canvass for Ron Paul.
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Douchebag:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/1 ... 93425.html

Herman Cain Stumbles On Libya Questions

The Huffington Post
    Luke Johnson
    11/14/11

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain struggled to answer a question about U.S. foreign policy toward Libya in an interview with the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel editorial board Monday.

"Okay, Libya," said Cain, glancing up. "President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of [Muammar] Gaddafi. Just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'Yes, I agreed. No, I didn't agree,'" said Cain.

"I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason," Cain started, before cutting himself off. "Nope, that's a different one." Cain shifted in his chair, adjusted his jacket and looked up again.

"I got all this stuff twirling around in my head," he added.

Cain repeated he would have "assessed the [Libyan] opposition differently," speaking in generalities about his problem-solving approach.

Cain raised broader questions about the nature of the Libyan opposition. "It's not a clear yes-no answer, because all of those things I think should have been assessed, that's what I'm saying."

"And you don't think they were assessed?" asked an editorial board member.

"I don't know that they were or were not assessed. I didn't see reports of that assessment," Cain responded.

Cain has made multiple foreign policy gaffes in his campaign. Earlier this month, he warned China was "trying to develop a nuclear capability," though the country tested a nuclear device in October 1964. When asked whether he was prepared to answer "gotcha" questions in October, he said, "When they ask me who is the president of Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan I'm going to say, you know, 'I don't know. Do you know?'" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Afghan President Hamid Karzai later joked about the exchange.

In the editorial board interview, Cain also expressed support for collective bargaining rights and suggested that Ohio Gov. John Kasich went too far in trying to strip public employees of those rights.

This stumble is just the latest to roil the GOP primary. At a debate last week, Cain's rival, Texas Gov. Rick Perry, was unable to remember the three federal agencies he would cut as president. After naming two, Perry took nearly a minute to regain his bearings before conceding, "I can't think of the third one. I can't. Sorry. Oops." He later clarified that he had been thinking of the Department of Energy.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    ^^^^ sounds like a winner.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,183
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Douchebag:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/1 ... 93425.html

Herman Cain Stumbles On Libya Questions

The Huffington Post
    Luke Johnson
    11/14/11

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain struggled to answer a question about U.S. foreign policy toward Libya in an interview with the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel editorial board Monday.

"Okay, Libya," said Cain, glancing up. "President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of [Muammar] Gaddafi. Just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'Yes, I agreed. No, I didn't agree,'" said Cain.

"I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason," Cain started, before cutting himself off. "Nope, that's a different one." Cain shifted in his chair, adjusted his jacket and looked up again.

"I got all this stuff twirling around in my head," he added.

Cain repeated he would have "assessed the [Libyan] opposition differently," speaking in generalities about his problem-solving approach.

Cain raised broader questions about the nature of the Libyan opposition. "It's not a clear yes-no answer, because all of those things I think should have been assessed, that's what I'm saying."

"And you don't think they were assessed?" asked an editorial board member.

"I don't know that they were or were not assessed. I didn't see reports of that assessment," Cain responded.

Cain has made multiple foreign policy gaffes in his campaign. Earlier this month, he warned China was "trying to develop a nuclear capability," though the country tested a nuclear device in October 1964. When asked whether he was prepared to answer "gotcha" questions in October, he said, "When they ask me who is the president of Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan I'm going to say, you know, 'I don't know. Do you know?'" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Afghan President Hamid Karzai later joked about the exchange.

In the editorial board interview, Cain also expressed support for collective bargaining rights and suggested that Ohio Gov. John Kasich went too far in trying to strip public employees of those rights.

This stumble is just the latest to roil the GOP primary. At a debate last week, Cain's rival, Texas Gov. Rick Perry, was unable to remember the three federal agencies he would cut as president. After naming two, Perry took nearly a minute to regain his bearings before conceding, "I can't think of the third one. I can't. Sorry. Oops." He later clarified that he had been thinking of the Department of Energy.
    the video with this is painful to watch.

it just proves that this man knows nothing of current foreign events. it also shows that he will disagree with and criticize obama even if he agrees with the outcome. what a joke...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Seems a loss of concentration is on the rise with our Republican picks.

And why can't all candidates have preparatory notes available
    and know the questions that they are to be asked?
    Once the track is gone ... it is dowhill fast. Even when versed.

Now I heard ole Newt is moving up in the forefront.

Perhaps Herman will rise above, if he doesn't Obama will probably get another term.
    I know race card shouldn't be a factor but I still think it is.
  • Options
    it just proves that this man knows nothing of current foreign events. it also shows that he will disagree with and criticize obama even if he agrees with the outcome. what a joke...

"Most of the people who are in elective office in Washington, D.C., they have held public office before. How's that workin' for you? "
    Herman Cain
    pandora wrote:
    Perhaps Herman will rise above, if he doesn't Obama will probably get another term.

"Most of the ancestors that I can trace were born here in the United States of America. And then it goes back to slavery. And I'm sure my ancestors go all the way back to Africa, but I feel more of an affinity for America than I do for Africa. I'm a black man in America."
    Herman Cain

WOOT
  • Options

"Most of the people who are in elective office in Washington, D.C., they have held public office before. How's that workin' for you? "
    Herman Cain
    pandora wrote:

"Most of the ancestors that I can trace were born here in the United States of America. And then it goes back to slavery. And I'm sure my ancestors go all the way back to Africa, but I feel more of an affinity for America than I do for Africa. I'm a black man in America."
    Herman Cain

WOOT
    cain is your pick of the month...when is it going to be newt? or romney?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    usamammasan...

Do you think knowing foreign policy/current issues are important?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    remember the deal? since all you do is ask questions, you must paypal me for answers.
  • Options
    remember the deal? since all you do is ask questions, you must paypal me for answers.
    I.e you have no intelligent answers.
  • Options
    cain is your pick of the month...when is it going to be newt? or romney?

whenever if/when they get the nomination.

Newt is tyt

although Black Walnut always tastes good

ROCK YOU LIKE A HERMAN CAIN!

WOOT
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,706

i actually like this one. Is it yours? Because if so, you just raised the bar on youself.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Go Beavers wrote:

i actually like this one. Is it yours? Because if so, you just raised the bar on youself.
    I second that motion.

If he uses that slogan and offers free pizza for a month, he has my vote.
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Video: Herman Cain Says God Told Him to Run For President

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics ... -president

Oh, yeah... anybody who knows God and receives messages from him must be the real deal.

:lol:
  • Options
    Jeanwah wrote:

Oh, yeah... anybody who knows God and receives messages from him must be the real deal.

it is a requirement to get the gop nomination to say that god has chosen you to run for president. cain is just saying this to get the votes of the crazy christian right.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    it is a requirement to get the gop nomination to say that god has chosen you to run for president. cain is just saying this to get the votes of the crazy christian right.
    He is just doing what every politician does. Lie to a base to get their votes. It's similar to lying to the left about bringing the troops home to get votes. (note: kuwait is not considered home)
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,342
    http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... ilwaukee/1

The answer to this ?? should just come rolling out of hi's mouth , and he thinks he can be President :oops: Cmon even the most hard core righty has to be just dumbfounded :P
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Jeanwah wrote:

Remember. This is the same asshole that told GWB to invade Iraq. And the same guy that told Osama Bin Laden to plot the 9/11 attacks. I don't trust him.
  • Options
    "I'm not supposed to know anything about foreign policy" - Herman Cain

That's an actual quote.
  • Options
    "If states want to legalize medical marijuana, I think that's a state's right," Cain said

can i get an AMEN!

or, better yet

WOOT!
  • Options
    Jeanwah wrote:

I always heard that if you talk to God, you're religious but if God talks to you, you're schizophrenic.

Rock me Jesus, roll me Lord...
    Wash me in the blood of Rock & Roll
  • Options
    “How do you say ‘delicious’ in Cuban?”

funny shit

WOOT!
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
  • Options
    beautiful, just beautiful....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZe75JSXhyU
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    "If states want to legalize medical marijuana, I think that's a state's right," Cain said

can i get an AMEN!

or, better yet

WOOT!
    :clap: woot! :thumbup: woot! :D

we finally got Sunday liquor sales...
    weed... long way to go for us I'm afraid but I like the way he thinks!
  • Options

can i get an AMEN!

or, better yet

WOOT!

clear sign of desperation. Cain is toast.
    Rock me Jesus, roll me Lord...
    Wash me in the blood of Rock & Roll
  • Options
    "Here we go again"
    Meet Ginger White

ginger_white.jpg