• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,275
    multi-year sexual affair....

ouch....

see ya herman.

thanks for playing...

buh-bye....

Buh-bye+skit+SNL.jpg
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Cockroaches
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Cockroaches

You are the Kiss of Death. Please do not endorse Ron Paul next.
  • Options
    I have not endorsed anyone per se
    And have yet to make a thread on a front-runner
    Just want amt to be informed about all the GOP candidates that are all WAY more qualified to lead, that's all. I also do not appreciate the personal attack of being called "the kiss of death"
    Please read the posting guidelines. Personal attacks are not ok.

Back on topic

"White has been accused of lying before. A former business partner, Kimberly Vay, filed a libel suit as part of a larger business dispute with White. White's attorney, Edward Buckley, acknowledged the libel suit, which Vay said she won."

Please discuss the topic or move on.

The Cain Train
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,733
    Just want amt to be informed about all the GOP candidates that are all WAY more qualified to lead, that's all. I also do not appreciate the personal attack of being called "the kiss of death"
    Please read the posting guidelines. Personal attacks are not ok.

Back on topic

"White has been accused of lying before. A former business partner, Kimberly Vay, filed a libel suit as part of a larger business dispute with White. White's attorney, Edward Buckley, acknowledged the libel suit, which Vay said she won."

Please discuss the topic or move on.

The Cain Train

Who's next, Lyndon LaRouche?

Lyndon_Rouche_bn.jpg

WOOT!
  • Options
    What do you mean who's next?
    I have done nothing more than make comments and post information on accomplished GOP candidates... :?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,733
    What do you mean who's next?
    I have done nothing more than make comments and post information on accomplished GOP candidates... :?

He just seems like he could make your list of accomplished candidates.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Go Beavers wrote:
    Who's next?

Ted Nugent.
  • Options
    RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    Here's the thing this next election is easily winnable by the GOP but every flavor of the day they throw out there opens his or her mouth and they come across as racist, sexist, classist, homophobic, and out of touch with reality. If this election were in 1950 they'd be just fine, trouble is that this is the 2012 election. For all that moronic crap about Obama reading from a teleprompter (b/c, you know, a Black liberal can't possibly think and speak for himself...something steeped in new school racism) maybe the GOP candidates should take a page out of his book, because they certainly can't help themselves from acting a fool so far.
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Just want amt to be informed about all the GOP candidates that are all WAY more qualified to lead, that's all. I

yikes ... i think he's serious ... :shock:
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156

ouch....

see ya herman.

thanks for playing...

buh-bye....

Buh-bye+skit+SNL.jpg

This didn't stop Clinton. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    yeah but that's because it's in touch with liberal "hippie" politics, not the holier-than-thou christian right who decides what the right thing for everybody is.
  • Options

ouch....

see ya herman.

thanks for playing...

buh-bye....

Buh-bye+skit+SNL.jpg

This didn't stop Clinton. ;)
    only clinton could have beaten that impeachment...

i don't think any of the current contenders, obama included, are as politically adept as bill clinton was..

"define 'is'..."
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Too bad all this backbiting and mud slinging.

Most recent accuser... how many people have slander suits against them?
    She plays dirty and I don't mean that in a good way ;)

Truth or lies doesn't matter Cain needs to keep it strong now, not look at the polls,
    those things are killer. Battle on.

Positive note he still is the most charismatic candidate ...
    why his ego has gotten him into so much trouble in his past.

Just like Clinton.
  • Options
    types of behaviors, what constitutes morality, etc.
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    it'll take quite a bit to impeach a president these days ... it's generally not good for business ...
  • Options
    it appears that his resume and his indiscretions and his lack of foreign policy knowledge shows that this is indeed NOT how you win... polls today show only 14% favor cain now, down from 30% 3-4 weeks ago...

hey herman, what happened to the sanctity of your 43 year marriage??

• Options
    Judge and jury you are huh?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,357
    friends for 13 yrs trying to find her a job? Damn , the economy is worse than I thought!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    unsung wrote:
    Cockroaches

You are the Kiss of Death. Please do not endorse Ron Paul next.

:lol::clap:
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    Looks like the Cain Train has reached it's final destination...

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/28 ... bert-costa

BREAKING: Cain ‘Reassessing’ Candidacy
    November 29, 2011 11:59 A.M.
    By Robert Costa

In a conference call this morning, Herman Cain told his senior staff that he is “reassessing” whether to remain in the race. He will make his final decision “over the next several days.”

UPDATE: National Review was on the call. It lasted five minutes.

“Obviously, you’re all aware of this recent firestorm that hit the news yesterday,” Cain began, his voice somber. “First thing I want to do is say to you what I have said publicly: I deny those charges, unequivocally. Secondly, I have known this lady for a number of years. And thirdly, I have been attempting to help her financially because she was out of work and destitute, desperate. So, thinking that she was a friend — and I have helped many friends — I now know that she wasn’t the friend that I thought she was. But it was a just a friendship relationship.”

“That being said, obviously, this is cause for reassessment,” he continued. “As you know, during the summer we had to make some reassessments based upon our financial situation. We were able to hang in there; we reassessed the situation and kept on going. We also did a reassessment after the Iowa straw poll and we made another reassessment after the Florida straw poll. When the previous two accusations, false accusations, came about, we made another assessment. The way we handled those was, we continued on with our schedule. We made an assessment about what was going to happen to our support. But our supporters, and even some folks that we didn’t have as supporters, they stood with us, and they showed it not only in terms of their verbal support, they showed it in terms of their dollars.”

“Now, with this latest one, we have to do an assessment as to whether or not this is going to create too much of a cloud, in some people’s minds, as to whether or not they would be able to support us going forth,” Cain said.

“Over the next several days, we are going to continue with the schedule as usual,” he said. “I’ve got a major speech tonight at Hillsdale College on national security and foreign policy, and I will deliver it with vim, vigor, and enthusiasm. And then tomorrow we’ve got some media appearances scheduled. So we’re going to continue until we complete our assessment over the next several days.”

“But if a decision is made, different than to plow ahead, you all will be the first to know,” he said. “So until that time, I want to continue to thank you all for your support, thank you for your prayers. It’s taken an emotional toll, but the people in the audience tonight will never know it.”

“It’s also taken a toll on my wife and family, as you would imagine,” he concluded. “Any time you put another cloud of doubt, unfortunately, in the court of public opinion, for some people, you’re guilty until proven innocent. And so, the public will have to decide whether they believe her or whether they believe me. That’s why we’re going to give it time, to see what type of response we get from our supporters.”
  • Options
    inmytree wrote:
    Looks like the Cain Train has reached it's final destination...

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/28 ... bert-costa

BREAKING: Cain ‘Reassessing’ Candidacy
    November 29, 2011 11:59 A.M.
    By Robert Costa

In a conference call this morning, Herman Cain told his senior staff that he is “reassessing” whether to remain in the race. He will make his final decision “over the next several days.”

UPDATE: National Review was on the call. It lasted five minutes.

“Obviously, you’re all aware of this recent firestorm that hit the news yesterday,” Cain began, his voice somber. “First thing I want to do is say to you what I have said publicly: I deny those charges, unequivocally. Secondly, I have known this lady for a number of years. And thirdly, I have been attempting to help her financially because she was out of work and destitute, desperate. So, thinking that she was a friend — and I have helped many friends — I now know that she wasn’t the friend that I thought she was. But it was a just a friendship relationship.”

“That being said, obviously, this is cause for reassessment,” he continued. “As you know, during the summer we had to make some reassessments based upon our financial situation. We were able to hang in there; we reassessed the situation and kept on going. We also did a reassessment after the Iowa straw poll and we made another reassessment after the Florida straw poll. When the previous two accusations, false accusations, came about, we made another assessment. The way we handled those was, we continued on with our schedule. We made an assessment about what was going to happen to our support. But our supporters, and even some folks that we didn’t have as supporters, they stood with us, and they showed it not only in terms of their verbal support, they showed it in terms of their dollars.”

“Now, with this latest one, we have to do an assessment as to whether or not this is going to create too much of a cloud, in some people’s minds, as to whether or not they would be able to support us going forth,” Cain said.

“Over the next several days, we are going to continue with the schedule as usual,” he said. “I’ve got a major speech tonight at Hillsdale College on national security and foreign policy, and I will deliver it with vim, vigor, and enthusiasm. And then tomorrow we’ve got some media appearances scheduled. So we’re going to continue until we complete our assessment over the next several days.”

“But if a decision is made, different than to plow ahead, you all will be the first to know,” he said. “So until that time, I want to continue to thank you all for your support, thank you for your prayers. It’s taken an emotional toll, but the people in the audience tonight will never know it.”

“It’s also taken a toll on my wife and family, as you would imagine,” he concluded. “Any time you put another cloud of doubt, unfortunately, in the court of public opinion, for some people, you’re guilty until proven innocent. And so, the public will have to decide whether they believe her or whether they believe me. That’s why we’re going to give it time, to see what type of response we get from our supporters.”
    but i thought this is how you WIN?

i can't wait to hear his amazing speech he is referring to in the bolded part.... :roll:

• Options
    Herman Cain is toast.

This is how you... talk about pussying out before primaries even start?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156
    You know, if he is truly innocent of all the accusations....then this is a tragedy.

If not, then see ya and who cares.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    You know, if he is truly innocent of all the accusations....then this is a tragedy.

it would be a tragedy.

one incident can be written off.

two can be chance or coincidence,

the shows a pattern,

four, including a 13 year affair is pretty much a smoking gun.

so much for family values...

i guess family values only apply if you are liberal, gay, or atheist...

• Options
    he should quit now and take a job at fox news like palin et al...

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124

it would be a tragedy.

one incident can be written off.

two can be chance or coincidence,

the shows a pattern,

four, including a 13 year affair is pretty much a smoking gun.

so much for family values...

i guess family values only apply if you are liberal, gay, or atheist...
    I agree. But just remember to keep using this logic the next time a death penalty debate comes up. :)
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Well, I sent a pep talk email to him hoping he'll change his mind.
    It is too soon to scram ... he's got a chance, maybe the best chance still.

This thing stinks of a set up and I find it so funny...
    its not nearly as bad as what Clinton did while in office
    and people are calling Cain out. Then pretty much calling him
    a hypocrite when they are doing the same ... being a hypocrite because they
    accept Clintons actions. Which were down right embarrassing to the American people
    and their children.

There certainly has been little proof so far of terrible wrong doings that should keep Cain
    form holding office.... just mud slinging.
    And that should not be enough to ruin him.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    hillary_clinton_1.jpg
  • Options
    i beg to differ. these are the actions of a man running for the republican nomination. the party that runs on family values and being more moral than the opposition. for this man to sit there in front of all of us and with a stright face deny even knowing the first 3 women is downright insulting to our collective intelligence. i can forgive clinton for what he did because he did not CAMPAIGN on being a family values person and did not campaign on being more moral than the other guy. what clinton did was despicable. but he did not misrepresesnt himself and claim to be someone holier than thou.
    pandora wrote:
    Well, I sent a pep talk email to him hoping he'll change his mind.
    It is too soon to scram ... he's got a chance, maybe the best chance still.

This thing stinks of a set up and I find it so funny...
    its not nearly as bad as what Clinton did while in office
    and people are calling Cain out. Then pretty much calling him
    a hypocrite when they are doing the same ... being a hypocrite because they
    accept Clintons actions. Which were down right embarrassing to the American people
    and their children.

There certainly has been little proof so far of terrible wrong doings that should keep Cain
    form holding office.... just mud slinging.
    And that should not be enough to ruin him.