Options

Herman Cain resume. Read up. This is how you WIN

Comments

• Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain shot down the efforts of the protesters Thursday, telling them to "go home and get a job and a life" while speaking to a crowd in Arkansas.
    Lol

"Nobody knows what their cause is," Cain said
    Cain also had harsh words for the left in general during the campaign stop, saying "the American dream has been hijacked" by liberals, "but we can take it back."
    This isn't the first time Cain has blasted the Occupy protests. In a Wall Street Journal interview from early October, Cain said the protesters who don't have jobs have no one to blame but themselves:
    "I don't have facts to back this up, but I happen to believe that these demonstrations are planned and orchestrated to distract from the failed policies of the Obama administration. Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks, if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself! ... It is not a person's fault if they succeeded, it is a person's fault if they failed."
    Cain -- who has often noted his own early days of poverty, saying "I was 'po' before I was 'poor'" -- now has an estimated net worth of somewhere between $2.9 million and $6.8 million, according to recently certified financial disclosure forms.

WOOT for some of the real!
  • Options
    markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,069
    Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain shot down the efforts of the protesters Thursday, telling them to "go home and get a job and a life" while speaking to a crowd in Arkansas.
    Lol

"Nobody knows what their cause is," Cain said
    Cain also had harsh words for the left in general during the campaign stop, saying "the American dream has been hijacked" by liberals, "but we can take it back."
    This isn't the first time Cain has blasted the Occupy protests. In a Wall Street Journal interview from early October, Cain said the protesters who don't have jobs have no one to blame but themselves:
    "I don't have facts to back this up, but I happen to believe that these demonstrations are planned and orchestrated to distract from the failed policies of the Obama administration. Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks, if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself! ... It is not a person's fault if they succeeded, it is a person's fault if they failed."
    Cain -- who has often noted his own early days of poverty, saying "I was 'po' before I was 'poor'" -- now has an estimated net worth of somewhere between $2.9 million and $6.8 million, according to recently certified financial disclosure forms.

WOOT for some of the real!

Classic.
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    999 :lol::lol: :roll:
    don't forget all bills can be no longer than 3 pages....

i wrote answers to single questions on final exams in grad school that were longer than that...

:lol:

What is wrong with shortened bills?

And you take stuff too literal, 3 pages is just randomly picked. It is just a reference to the out of control bills that no one reads except 1-2 staffers. Of all things to not like Cain over, I have no idea why anyone would make this one.

Maybe it's because he's black. :o See, now both parties can play the same bs game.

Then the average joe could or would have time to read them...unable to confuse the masses.

After seeing what's going on in Michigan with how 1 billionaire can hold up the construction of an international crossing that both Democratic and Republican Governors have supported, I'd pretty much say you are owned by corporate America no matter whether you vote Democrat or Republican...very sad.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i do like me some Godfather's pizza. when mom and dad were getting and had gotten divorced, us boys and dad had, "boys night out." we always went out for pizza. that was some good ass pizza. turns out this dude's running for the presidency. i best check him out. from what i've seen so far he is honest and has a sense of humor and isn't a carreer politician. he should become a 10c member and post with the other comedians on here. pandora says jb makes one hell of a pizza.

jb for president, yes/no? :mrgreen:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,224
          Long cut and paste attached for those who want to learn something today...             What a contrast to the teleprompter reading Obama.

He’s  not a career politician (in fact he has never held political office). He’s known as a pizza guy, but there’s a lot more to him. He’s also a computer guy, a banker guy, and a rocket scientist guy.
    Here’s his bio:
    Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics.
    Master’s degree in Computer Science.
    Mathematician for the Navy, where he worked on missile ballistics (making him a rocket scientist).
    Computer systems analyst for Coca-Cola.
    VP of Corporate Data Systems and Services for Pillsbury (this is the top of the ladder in the computer world, being in charge of information systems for a major corporation).
    All achieved before reaching the age of 35. Since he reached the top of the information systems world, he changed careers!
    Business Manager. Took charge of Pillsbury’s 400 Burger King restaurants in the Philadelphia area, which were the company’s poorest performers in the country. Spent the first nine months learning the business from the ground up, cooking hamburger and yes, cleaning toilets. After three years he had turned them into the company’s best performers.
    Godfather’s Pizza CEO. Was asked by Pillsbury to take charge of their Godfather’s Pizza chain (which was on the verge of bankruptcy). He made it profitable in 14 months.
    In 1988 he led a buyout of the Godfather’s Pizza chain from Pillsbury. He was now the owner of a restaurant chain. Again he reached the top of the ladder of another industry.
    He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.
    Having reached the top of a second industry, he changed careers again!
    Adviser to the Federal Reserve System. Herman Cain went to work for the Federal Reserve Banking System advising them on how monetary policy changes would affect American businesses.
    Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. He worked his way up to the chairmanship of a regional Federal Reserve bank. This is only one step below the chairmanship of the entire Federal Reserve System (the top banking position in the country). This position allowed him to see how monetary policy is made from the inside, and understand the political forces that impact the monetary system.
    After reaching the top of the banking industry, he changed careers for a fourth time!
    Writer and public speaker. He then started to write and speak on leadership. His books include Speak as a Leader, CEO of Self, Leadership is Common Sense, and They Think You’re Stupid.
    Radio Host. Around 2007—after a remarkable 40 year career—he started hosting a radio show on WSB in Atlanta (the largest talk radio station in the country).
    He did all this starting from rock bottom (his father was a chauffeur and his mother was a maid). When you add up his accomplishments in his life—including reaching the top of three unrelated industries: information systems, business management, and banking—
    STACK THAT  UP AGAINST THE 'COMMUNITY ORGANIZER'....
    Herman Cain may have the most impressive resume of anyone that has run for the presidency in the last half century.
    Despite all that... he can't read a bill that is longer than three pages!!!???
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    "I don't have facts to back this up
    I don't have the facts to back this up, but Eddie Vedder once had sex with Bill Clinton.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    Cosmo wrote:
    Despite all that... he can't read a bill that is longer than three pages!!!???
    i myself could not make it through one entire page let alone three whole pages. that is asking alot out of anyone. each paragraph or even each sentence would need broken down and repeated many times. stopping for a drink of water, peeing, walking, standing, music-record needs restarted or turned over, phone rings, im boil water for a pot of tea, and a two mile swim by 10am. lots of shit goin on, the dude's makin pizza
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Looks like the Cain train is about to derail as he was accused of sexual harassment.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,275
    unsung wrote:
    Looks like the Cain train is about to derail as he was accused of sexual harassment.
    yeah i saw that. i was not expecting that to happen.

crazy...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    unsung wrote:
    I love how the guy that starts a statement with "I don't have the facts to back this up" is now claiming the media is publishing unsubstantiated claims.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    i'm not aware of any settlement :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Cain, in a press conference yesterday, again denied he had harassed anyone, insisting the allegations aired in the media, "simply did not happen."
    "I have never acted inappropriately with anyone, period," Cain declared.

Woot
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Cain, in a press conference yesterday, again denied he had harassed anyone, insisting the allegations aired in the media, "simply did not happen."

Woot

:lol:
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,357

Woot
    Woot

this guy is running for high office and hasnt done a basic course in S.A? Doesn't know its not about intent but how it was received and perceived?

Thanks Herm!! Good night!!!!! Hit the lights on your way out will ya?

WOOT
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    All these candidates are so far superior to the fuck nut who got elected by the occupy wall street types.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/09/ra ... -protests/

Even the sub 100 IQ types like my boy Perry. I still dig him.

Serious.
    I will take leave from contributing to our GDP to elect any of them. That will be my enlisting. Won't be able to shoot any evil doers but will help bring my country back.

Blue skies and optimism. That is the republican way.

See ya soon

Woot!
    Post edited by usamamasan1 on
  • Options
    All these candidates are so far superior to the fuck nut who got elected by the occupy wall street types.

Serious.
    I will take leave from contributing to our GDP to elect any of them. That will be my enlisting. Won't be able to shoot any evil doers but will help bring my country back.

Blue skies and optimism. That is the republican way.

See ya soon

Woot!
    bring your country back from WHOM??
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    Free riders

Newt looks good huh?
    Knows his shit.
  • Options
    Free riders

Newt looks good huh?
    Knows his shit.
    good and terrible.....

• Options

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-donor-discu ... 56632.html

This
  • Options

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-donor-discu ... 56632.html

This
    so. impeach him then.

that solyndra deal is a drop in the bucket of the billions of wasted tax dollars a year. we have given triple that to haliburton, kbr, lockheed martin, etc etc....

perry, cain, romney, et al will be no different if elected.

• Options
    The American people deserve better than the current politician
    A republican is what we need
  • Options
    A republican is what we need
    :lol::lol:

i just spit water all over my keyboard... :lol:

did you happen to see any of the election results from last night?

did you happen to see this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/0 ... 81986.html

that was on several websites yesterday.

• Options
    He doesn't do yoga.
    I can carry though, and I don't do yoga either.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

:lol::lol: What a douchebag:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/no ... ency-scrap

Rick Perry forgets agency he wants to scrap in Republican debate disaster

Former frontrunner advised to 'go home to Texas' by supporters after humiliating TV performance

Ewen MacAskill in Washington
    guardian.co.uk, Thursday 10 November 2011

Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry's campaign is facing meltdown after one of the most humiliating debate performances in recent US political history.

His chances of securing the Republican nomination slipped after one painful minute in which he could not recall the name of a government department he is planning to kill off.

Perry reeled off two of the three departments he wants to axe, but could not remember the third. Some Perry supporters declared his campaign over and suggested he head back to Texas to focus on his job as governor.

Perry, conscious of the damage he has done to his chances, came out to face the media in the spin-room immediately afterwards rather than leaving it, as is normal, to his press staff. "I'm sure glad I had my boots on because I sure stepped in it out there," he said.

The Republican presidential debate in Rochester, Michigan, had been predicted to be dominated by the sexual allegations against one of his rivals, Herman Cain. Instead Cain escaped unscathed and all the focus was on Perry's gaffe.

Perry's moment of embarrassment came when he was asked about one of the main planks of his policy for cutting federal spending, the elimination of three departments.

"It's three agencies of government when I get there that are gone: commerce, education, and the uh ... what's the third one, there? Let's see." He went on to say: "The third one. I can't." He made it worse by adding: "Oops."

Fifteen minutes later he attempted to undo the damage, saying: "By the way that was the department of energy I was reaching for a while ago." But it was too late.

Although he has millions of dollars in campaign funds accumulated it will be hard for him to recover. A Perry donor sent a tweet to the Washington Post: "Perry campaign is over. Time to go home."

Larry Sabato, profesor of politics at the University of Virginia, tweeted too almost immediately on seeing Perry stumble. "To my memory Perry's forgetfulness is the most devastating moment of any modern primary."

Perry's brain freeze, reminiscent of some of the awkwardness associated with George Bush, was shown live on television nationwide and will be shown repeatedly over the next few days.

He was already struggling in the polls, having dropped from frontrunner status to single-digit figures. He alienated many Republicans when he described as heartless anyone who did not agree with his relatively liberal approach to the children of illegal immigrants.

He had been talking before this debate about pulling out of future ones, an acknowledgment that he is a poor performer.

Cain, asked afterwards if Perry was finished, was charitable. "I would not say that. The American people can be very forgiving," he told NBC, which hosted the debate.

Cain acknowledged the last 10 days had been rough as he faced allegations from four women of sexual harassment. Although the debate had been billed as primarily about economics, one of the journalists on the panel asked him about the allegations.

The mainly Republican audience booed the journalist for raising the issue and applauded Cain when he complained of being tried in the court of public opinion.

There were further boos from the audience when the journalist asked Mitt Romney, the former government of Massachusetts, about the allegations. He sidestepped the question, to applause from the audience.

Romney gave another confident, calm performance that will have cemented his frontrunner status. With Cain facing the sex allegations and Perry's campaign in deep trouble Romney's chances of securing the nomination increased on Wednesday night.

Although there is resistance to him among rightwingers, he is doing much better and is more relaxed than he was in 2008 when he lost out in the race for the nomination to John McCain.

The former House Speaker Newt Gingrich is at present in third place in the polls and could face scrutiny over his role as a consultant to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the organisations that provided the mortgages to those with poor credit ratings, precipitating the economic slump.

The organisations hired consultants and lobbyists to avoid federal regulation.
    During the debate Gingrich claimed he had warned Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac against giving out such mortgages. He received $300,000 in 2006 for his consultancy role.

The other candidates on the stage failed to make any significant impression.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:

:lol::lol: What a douchebag:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/no ... ency-scrap

Rick Perry forgets agency he wants to scrap in Republican debate disaster

Former frontrunner advised to 'go home to Texas' by supporters after humiliating TV performance

Ewen MacAskill in Washington
    guardian.co.uk, Thursday 10 November 2011

Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry's campaign is facing meltdown after one of the most humiliating debate performances in recent US political history.

His chances of securing the Republican nomination slipped after one painful minute in which he could not recall the name of a government department he is planning to kill off.

Perry reeled off two of the three departments he wants to axe, but could not remember the third. Some Perry supporters declared his campaign over and suggested he head back to Texas to focus on his job as governor.

Perry, conscious of the damage he has done to his chances, came out to face the media in the spin-room immediately afterwards rather than leaving it, as is normal, to his press staff. "I'm sure glad I had my boots on because I sure stepped in it out there," he said.

The Republican presidential debate in Rochester, Michigan, had been predicted to be dominated by the sexual allegations against one of his rivals, Herman Cain. Instead Cain escaped unscathed and all the focus was on Perry's gaffe.

Perry's moment of embarrassment came when he was asked about one of the main planks of his policy for cutting federal spending, the elimination of three departments.

"It's three agencies of government when I get there that are gone: commerce, education, and the uh ... what's the third one, there? Let's see." He went on to say: "The third one. I can't." He made it worse by adding: "Oops."

Fifteen minutes later he attempted to undo the damage, saying: "By the way that was the department of energy I was reaching for a while ago." But it was too late.

Although he has millions of dollars in campaign funds accumulated it will be hard for him to recover. A Perry donor sent a tweet to the Washington Post: "Perry campaign is over. Time to go home."

Larry Sabato, profesor of politics at the University of Virginia, tweeted too almost immediately on seeing Perry stumble. "To my memory Perry's forgetfulness is the most devastating moment of any modern primary."

Perry's brain freeze, reminiscent of some of the awkwardness associated with George Bush, was shown live on television nationwide and will be shown repeatedly over the next few days.

He was already struggling in the polls, having dropped from frontrunner status to single-digit figures. He alienated many Republicans when he described as heartless anyone who did not agree with his relatively liberal approach to the children of illegal immigrants.

He had been talking before this debate about pulling out of future ones, an acknowledgment that he is a poor performer.

Cain, asked afterwards if Perry was finished, was charitable. "I would not say that. The American people can be very forgiving," he told NBC, which hosted the debate.

Cain acknowledged the last 10 days had been rough as he faced allegations from four women of sexual harassment. Although the debate had been billed as primarily about economics, one of the journalists on the panel asked him about the allegations.

The mainly Republican audience booed the journalist for raising the issue and applauded Cain when he complained of being tried in the court of public opinion.

There were further boos from the audience when the journalist asked Mitt Romney, the former government of Massachusetts, about the allegations. He sidestepped the question, to applause from the audience.

Romney gave another confident, calm performance that will have cemented his frontrunner status. With Cain facing the sex allegations and Perry's campaign in deep trouble Romney's chances of securing the nomination increased on Wednesday night.

Although there is resistance to him among rightwingers, he is doing much better and is more relaxed than he was in 2008 when he lost out in the race for the nomination to John McCain.

The former House Speaker Newt Gingrich is at present in third place in the polls and could face scrutiny over his role as a consultant to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the organisations that provided the mortgages to those with poor credit ratings, precipitating the economic slump.

The organisations hired consultants and lobbyists to avoid federal regulation.
    During the debate Gingrich claimed he had warned Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac against giving out such mortgages. He received $300,000 in 2006 for his consultancy role.

The other candidates on the stage failed to make any significant impression.
    "OOPS..."

listen to this guy and then listen to one of g x bush's speeches.....eerlily similar..

• Options
    He doesn't do yoga.
    I can carry though, and I don't do yoga either.
    what does yoga have to do with presidential politics??

:?

• Options
    "Empower people to help themselves"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDgKPRNh ... r_embedded

"Say AMEN ya'll"
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    "Empower people to help themselves"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDgKPRNh ... r_embedded

"Say AMEN ya'll"

i kind of liked the video. i appreciate him going into the heart of detroit. it's like a thirld world country in some parts. but i can't get past the whole grabbing a ladies crotch without her permission. kinda sick.
  • Options
    oh, the baseless claim? you bought in too huh? :lol:
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Through the mud-slinging will emerge Ron Paul. He has a very good shot at winning Iowa, in fact I'm driving four hours tomorrow morning to go to Iowa to canvass for Ron Paul.