Options

Herman Cain resume. Read up. This is how you WIN

Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,132
    but he did not misrepresesnt himself

Except to his wife and kid of course. But who cares about that.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,220
    Judge and jury you are huh?
    Actually... yes, as citizens of this country, we are supposed to make calls based upon our best judgement and decide in the polling booths on election day is our verdict.
    This goes to show what a moron Herman Cain is... I know that if I ran for public office, every skeleton in my closet is going to be revealed to the public... and i know I have a whole cemetary of skeletons in my closet. Cain should have known this... if he was smart... or even if he just gave it second thought. It is no longer a private matter... when you run for or hold a PUBLIC office.
    Cain may be a good businessman, but he is a political moron with idiotic ideas.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Cosmo wrote:
    Actually... yes, as citizens of this country, we are supposed to make calls based upon our best judgement and decide in the polling booths on election day is our verdict.
    This goes to show what a moron Herman Cain is... I know that if I ran for public office, every skeleton in my closet is going to be revealed to the public... and i know I have a whole cemetary of skeletons in my closet. Cain should have known this... if he was smart... or even if he just gave it second thought. It is no longer a private matter... when you run for or hold a PUBLIC office.

but cain is a republican which automatically makes him a better person to be president ... ;)
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:

but cain is a republican which automatically makes him a better person to be president ... ;)
    Which, unfortunately, many people believe.
    (Add: It works both ways and applies to many Democrats, too).
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    i beg to differ. these are the actions of a man running for the republican nomination. the party that runs on family values and being more moral than the opposition. for this man to sit there in front of all of us and with a stright face deny even knowing the first 3 women is downright insulting to our collective intelligence. i can forgive clinton for what he did because he did not CAMPAIGN on being a family values person and did not campaign on being more moral than the other guy. what clinton did was despicable. but he did not misrepresesnt himself and claim to be someone holier than thou.
    Clinton represented our country ...
    his character while in office was extremely important and his actions far less forgivable.
    I, having voted for Clinton, was extremely disappointed in the man he turned out to be.
    It was embarrassing. Try explaining that to a child :? Worse than wrong.
    And Hillary a first lady ... what betrayal.

As far as Cain being any more moral than the next guy because he is a GOP candidate
    that is what insults my intelligence, a ridiculous notion that is and we all know it.

Why is it when a person has religious beliefs, they are thought by some, to think they
    are holier somehow. This because they share their faith in God freely.

Everyone has temptations, everyone makes mistakes, because he believes in God does
    not mean he believes he is better or holier than the next guy. But it also does not mean he
    can turn his back on his faith because he makes poor choices... which has not proven at all ...
    it is those times he will turn to his faith.

I'd like to see him stay in the race and see where it takes him.

I like his hats ;)
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:

really!? ... it might be true but the folks that post here i don't see being that partisan ...
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    but he did not misrepresesnt himself

Except to his wife and kid of course. But who cares about that.

I care, Bill was a Scumbag who cheated on Hillary repeatedly, Hillary's an Opportunistic Bitch who turned Bill's infidelities into her own political career, but none of that gives Herm a pass.
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:

really!? ... it might be true but the folks that post here i don't see being that partisan ...
    Check again...
    I rest my case.
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    I have not endorsed anyone per se
    And have yet to make a thread on a front-runner
    Just want amt to be informed about all the GOP candidates that are all WAY more qualified to lead, that's all. I also do not appreciate the personal attack of being called "the kiss of death"
    Please read the posting guidelines. Personal attacks are not ok.

Back on topic

"White has been accused of lying before. A former business partner, Kimberly Vay, filed a libel suit as part of a larger business dispute with White. White's attorney, Edward Buckley, acknowledged the libel suit, which Vay said she won."

Please discuss the topic or move on.

The Cain Train

Lighten up Francis, it's called a joke.
  • Options
    Herman Cain defended his opposition of same sex marriage by saying he believes in 'the sanctity of marriage'.

The guys an asshole.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    Herman Cain defended his opposition of same sex marriage by saying he believes in 'the sanctity of marriage'.

The guys an asshole.
    This is why people call Herman Cain a hypocrite... not because he is a Republican... because he says things about supporting the 'sanctity of marriage' and 'family values'... then, DOES things that are polar opposite to his own words.
    That is Hypocrisy... saying one thing, and doing the opposite.
    Now, if the sanctity of marriage means groping women and banging them... then, no he wouldn't be a hypocrite.
    So, all the Republicans need to do is include man sex in filthy public restrooms, naked sauna rooms with male pages and banging women who are not your wife as part of their 'Family Values'. Then, those things would be okay.
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    edited November 2011
    Cosmo wrote:

That's just dumb. And I am sorry you have so many skeletons in your closet.

“Any time you put another cloud of doubt, unfortunately, in the court of public opinion, for some people, you’re guilty until proven innocent. And so, the public will have to decide whether they believe her or whether they believe me. That’s why we’re going to give it time, to see what type of response we get from our supporters.” Herman Cain
    Post edited by usamamasan1 on
  • Options
    Herman Cain is toast.

This is how you... talk about pussying out before primaries even start?

Try to step it up
    "The definition of reassess is: To consider again, esp. while paying attention to new factors. Doesn't sound like dropping out..."

Why do all your posts end with a question mark? :lol:

Cain called White a "troubled" woman and her claim "a fabricated, unsubstantiated story." He assured that he is "not deterred" and "will continue on this journey to make America great once again."
    :clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Herman Cain is toast.

This is how you... talk about pussying out before primaries even start?

Try to step it up
    "The definition of reassess is: To consider again, esp. while paying attention to new factors. Doesn't sound like dropping out..."

Why do all your posts end with a question mark? :lol:

Cain called White a "troubled" woman and her claim "a fabricated, unsubstantiated story." He assured that he is "not deterred" and "will continue on this journey to make America great once again."
    :clap::clap::clap:

didnt happen to mention how he was gonna do that did he???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Watching the news this am... I swear this is all fixed.

No way can ole Newt win over Obama ... it's a plan!

Cain was the only one that could have done that.
    Shame that he is found guilty on the here say of some ladies from the 90's,
    ladies in financial trouble,
    ladies with major character flaws (slander suit) and pasts of their own.

Look how easy it is to bully and for me personally I couldn't care less if
    he gets around ... most men with huge ... egos do!
  • Options
    pandora wrote:

have you watched the debates!? ... forget the hypocrisy and his lack of "family values" ... although sexual harassment is much more than just family values ...

the dude has no clue what he's talking about in most subjects ...
  • Options
    RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    but we all would have been able to get 9 cent pizza's if he won though...what a jokester
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,132
    RW81233 wrote:
    but we all would have been able to get 9 cent pizza's if he won though...what a jokester

Hell, that's a deal. I thought it was 9 pizzas with 9 toppings for $9. $0.09/pizza?!?!?!?! I'm going to go ahead and write his name in.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,183
    pandora wrote:

the man did not even know what was going on in libya last week. he did not know obama's position on libya. he did not know what our military did in libya. he did not even know whose side we were on. BUT he did say he would have done things differently just to be a contrarian. he did not say what he would have done differrently. we got out of there without putting our boots on the ground there and no us servicemen were harmed. what the hell else could he have wanted to do?????

the man is a moron and is not worthy to be on the local board of alderman, let alone gop nominee for the presidency. it is a sad state of affairs when youtr average high schooler can tell you more about what we were doing in libya than a man running for president...

but i guess since he talks like he is in 3rd grade he resonates with a lot of voters...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    stop baiting. :lol:
  • Options
    That's just dumb. And I am sorry you have so many skeletons in your closet.

“Any time you put another cloud of doubt, unfortunately, in the court of public opinion, for some people, you’re guilty until proven innocent. And so, the public will have to decide whether they believe her or whether they believe me. That’s why we’re going to give it time, to see what type of response we get from our supporters.” Herman Cain
    Well... does that mean you do NOT judge whether or not a candidate is worthy of your vote... or are you one of those people who vote simply for Republicans only?
    And i'm guessing... you' have not been a perfect angel in your life and have a few skeletons of your own... actually, I HOPE you do because otherwise, you'd have lead a pretty fucking boring life.
    There IS a difference between accusations and settled court cases, you know? 'Cain had at least two alleged sexual harassment complaints filed against him while president and CEO of the National Restaurant Association. Sources and documents indicated both cases had been settled by financial arrangement.'
    The cases have confidentiality restrictions tied to them... usually placed there to just make the accusations go away.
    Besides... regardless of the sexual harrassment and extra-marital affairs talks... his is a political dufus. He can point out problems we have... but, cannot offer up any solutions. Any idiot can point at a problem... it takes an exceptional person to fix the problem.
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    pandora wrote:

You really think Cain could beat Obama? The guy is a moron, he knows nothing. I haven't heard one idea from his campaign. If you don't know about Libya, then respond by saying "I don't need to know anything about foreign policy", then you're an idiot.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    I never said I would vote for the man nor even consider it.
    I was not saying anything about his views or qualifications.

I do not like the blackballing and bullying involved here based on these woman
    accusations.
    No fact was brought that he would not be a decent President who could lead
    based on this drivel.

Foreign policy for many Americans is bottom of the 'to do list' in this election
    they want someone truly different
    especially since we were supposed to be getting some big
    change from our current President.... not. And I bought into that too.

So yes, I think he had a great chance of beating Obama
    better than the other candidates by far.
    He is not your typical politician but viewed by the uninformed voter
    as a great businessman
    and we know there are a lot of those voters....
    those who go by gut feel without researching much.
    He is the most charismatic by far also, not something the GOP sees a lot of,
    and of course, it would split the race vote which we know is a factor to some.
    He had a decent chance against Obama.

There are many people disappointed in the parties,
    the fact that the GOP can't get a great candidate
    pretty much cinches Obama's second term ...
    the plan.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,183
    pandora wrote:

accusations.
    based on this drivel.

Foreign policy for many Americans is bottom of the 'to do list' in this election

as a great businessman

the plan.
    don't forget that a "go by the gut guy" got us into this mess...

NO THANKS!!!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,617
    :wave:

Thanks for playing
  • Options
    pandora wrote:

accusations.
    based on this drivel.

as a great businessman

the plan.
    don't forget that a "go by the gut guy" got us into this mess...

NO THANKS!!!
    well you can say no thanks but there will always be voters voting by just that
    their gut ...
    whats he look like, do they like the first lady, how are his speeches, what state is he from etc etc

I might add voting by party too ...
    I think voting by party only is just as ridiculous of a criteria but people do it.
    Team 1 and Team 2
  • Options
    unsung wrote:
    Cockroaches

You are the Kiss of Death. Please do not endorse Ron Paul next.

Ron%20Paul%20Cookbook_465.jpg

He does not need the kiss of death. from the looks of it, he's already got one foot in the grave. Don't get me wrong, I would vote for him over Obama. Nice book...

Bwahahaa!
  • Options
    RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    Please tell me there's a recipe called "Free Market, Free Range Chicken, with Free Market, Freedom Fries". Either way this is pure gold, because there's no way this thing can't be contradictory unless the author takes ridiculous pains like 1 can soda (your free choice based on the drink that you haven't been convinced by extreme marketing campaigns to use, but rather based on the wealth of fair and balanced knowledge that is out there free for anyone to peruse), 1 chicken (not Perdue or any big name Corporations because they employ migrant workers taking jobs away from hard working Americans), etc....I think I might buy it.
  • Options
    The guy [Herman Cain] is a moron, he knows nothing. I haven't heard one idea from his campaign. If you don't know about Libya, then respond by saying "I don't need to know anything about foreign policy", then you're an idiot.
    The Republican Party is going to run Romney. All of this pre-Convention thing is done to play to the right wing base... which has turned from the Christian Coalition to the lunatic fringe. The right wing fringe element want nothing to do with Romney because he is a moderate. The Republican Party knows that it is going to take a moderate candidate, not one of these nutty fringe candidates, to beat President Obama next year. All of these fringe players are actually making Romney look better to the larger voting public.
    As far as Foriegn Policy goes... it is a big deal if you want to be a world player. Just because people don't know squat about it... doesn't mean it is unimportant. Especially in today's world... only an idiot would think that China, India, Russia, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Yemen, Israel and Europe are not important factors in America's future.
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    I rest my case.
    :?