• Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    berman doing the football game...hawk harrelson doing the mlb network game

jesus, where is the mute button?
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    The Fixer wrote:
    berman talking

And I haven't even watched much of this game but may as well go ahead and add Trent Dilfer to my list. Just a total dipshit. A good example of one of 2 things wrong with alot of ESPN personalities. Either they think people put all their stock in everything they say(this is him) or they think everybody thinks they're funny. He's just dumb and loud.
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    cris collinsworth = so annoying
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    cris collinsworth = so annoying

It's funny. I like COllinsworth in the studio. Doing games, not so much.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    I can't imagine anyone watching a game that Dan Dierdorf is announcing and not getting angry at him at least ten times for talking out his butt in a matter of fact way.
  • Options
    I didn't see his name in the search, but this TNF commentator Mike Mayock has to be one of the worst. I love how he decided the Bears were "imploding" (a word he has used so much that I think he may have just learned it today), then when they showed signs of life he was proud of them for not panicking, then when they go 3 and out they are imploding again.

Also, it was easy to figure out (I knew even before I looked it up) that Mike Mayock played safety, because basically all he did was talk about the safety, and gave credit for every single play to the safety. Sack by the LB, well that was because the safety did such a good job of taking away the pass. etc etc
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I didn't see his name in the search, but this TNF commentator Mike Mayock has to be one of the worst. I love how he decided the Bears were "imploding" (a word he has used so much that I think he may have just learned it today), then when they showed signs of life he was proud of them for not panicking, then when they go 3 and out they are imploding again.

Also, it was easy to figure out (I knew even before I looked it up) that Mike Mayock played safety, because basically all he did was talk about the safety, and gave credit for every single play to the safety. Sack by the LB, well that was because the safety did such a good job of taking away the pass. etc etc
    I think that he simply tries too hard to say something about every play.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    imploding was the worst....

that said....

bears shot themselves in the foot from opening kickoff on. :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

what a shit show.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

that said....

bears shot themselves in the foot from opening kickoff on. :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

what a shit show.

Yeah, to me imploding means that they had been playing well and then fell apart, when in reality the Bears, for whatever reason just didn't show up. Or as you put it, shot themselves in the foot from the opening kickoff.
  • Options
    I think people forgot thatthe Bears played the Colts and the Packers played the 49ers. Did anybody think the Bears dtood a chance?
  • Options

mayock knows his stuff, but he doesn't shut the fuck up. and his lisp drives me crazy

I like nessler much better for college games

I think everyone needs to give collinsworth another chance. he is the best analyst in the business
  • Options
    81 wrote:

that said....

what a shit show.

cuntler and marshall both suck. If I had to play on cuntlers team I would fight him daily. such a steaming turd
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,491
    The Fixer wrote:

cuntler and marshall both suck. If I had to play on cuntlers team I would fight him daily. such a steaming turd

:shock: tell us how you really feel :lol:

yeah, I picked up on "imploding" too. didn't actually think you could "implode" in the second game of the season.

how about deion and michael irving together? god.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    The Fixer wrote:
    mayock knows his stuff, but he doesn't shut the fuck up. and his lisp drives me crazy

I think everyone needs to give collinsworth another chance. he is the best analyst in the business

Yeah, Mayock is knowledgeable, but give it a rest every now and then. It feels like he was talking more than Nessler last night.

I love Collinsworth. I think it's his voice that can make him sound a bit condescending and douchey but he really knows his shit. Him and Al Michaels together is a great pairing.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Dan Patrick. getting more ridiculous as time goes on.
  • Options
    Steve Beurlein and whoever the other tool was doing the Bills/CHiefs game today. Talk about fucking boring.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

always been about dan :thumbdown:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

His radio show is pretty awful too.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,584
    DewieCox wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

His radio show is pretty awful too.

He does a decent interview but the rest of the show sucks. He's always talking to the other guys, who are boring. I also don't give a shit about the latest shitty Sandler movie.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Yeah Dan Patrick blows. I've tried his show because he gets guests I'm interested in....but i've given up on it. He talks as if he's "one of the guys" with the athletes and it's so annoying/pathetic. The funniest was a few weeks ago when he asked Charles Barkley if he thought Dan would have been able to start for Angola (the small country that the 1992 Dream Team destroyed in their first Olympic contest). Barkley shot him right now. He said (and i'm VERY MUCH paraphrasing) "You're a little bitch, Dan. Just because those Angolans looked bad against me and Michael Jordan doesn't mean YOU are better than them." Again...that was very paraphrased.

And how sad an existence must it be to be one of the "Dan-ettes"? Those guys who work on his radio show with him. A Danette?? Like a Rockette? So Dan's the man and his employees are girls? Dude, needs to get over himself. And he also needs to realize that Adam Sandler hasn't been funny since like 1996.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Yeah Dan Patrick blows. I've tried his show because he gets guests I'm interested in....but i've given up on it. He talks as if he's "one of the guys" with the athletes and it's so annoying/pathetic. The funniest was a few weeks ago when he asked Charles Barkley if he thought Dan would have been able to start for Angola (the small country that the 1992 Dream Team destroyed in their first Olympic contest). Barkley shot him right now. He said (and i'm VERY MUCH paraphrasing) "You're a little bitch, Dan. Just because those Angolans looked bad against me and Michael Jordan doesn't mean YOU are better than them." Again...that was very paraphrased.

And how sad an existence must it be to be one of the "Dan-ettes"? Those guys who work on his radio show with him. A Danette?? Like a Rockette? So Dan's the man and his employees are girls? Dude, needs to get over himself. And he also needs to realize that Adam Sandler hasn't been funny since like 1996.

well said :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    How does this guy appear on national tv? :?

0.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    How does this guy appear on national tv? :?

0.jpg

Mushmouth.jpg

Mushmouth is a chinless, slack-jawed simpleton who always speaks in virtual Ubbi Dubbi, tantamount to an overdose of novocaine in the mouth

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Deion Sanders is pretty annoying.
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Phil Simms on Madden '13. Every time I complete a pass to a receiver who wasn't the furthest down the field (it happened last night on a 25 yard pass for a 1st) he accuses me of padding my stats. Fuck you Phil
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Phil Simms on Madden '13. Every time I complete a pass to a receiver who wasn't the furthest down the field (it happened last night on a 25 yard pass for a 1st) he accuses me of padding my stats. Fuck you Phil

Phil Simms sucks at life and his boner for Brady is annoying.
    My butt itches!
  • Options

Hah. :lol:
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,307
    i think simms and nance are great together actually.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    i think simms and nance are great together actually.

dude. :fp:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Anyone else hear the 'Panthers win!...Bucaneers win!' goof? :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2