What did you learn this past weekend?

Comments

• Europeans know how to PJ and Pre party
    I snore loud enough to be heard in another room :?
    Family run hotels are the best
    Relaying is a blast, even with crap cell service
    Spotted Cow is good, Moose Drool not so much :sick:
    The word legendary is fun to use in a sentence
    Irish Al is Irish
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Moose%20Drool%20sixpack.jpgthis is the worse drink in the world

go try horse piss beer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I learned that somethings are better left unsaid ..
    That there are 1,000000,0000000,00000 different types of bratwarst or sausages as i know them ...
    That people still get all weirded out at preparty's ...

I did notice your toes just didn't think it was apropriate to mention them with MR ROCKCANDY sitting there ...
    that people like walking in Cow shit just wearing flip flops ....

81 mentioned it at the tailgate, "damn lookit those toes!" and everybody laughed. :lol:

you had blue nail polish on....any other color i wouldn't have said a word. :P

i don't believe there is anything wrong with commenting on toes with a SO is in the area.

do you remember asking Mr. RK about other things? ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

you had blue nail polish on....any other color i wouldn't have said a word. :P

i don't believe there is anything wrong with commenting on toes with a SO is in the area.

Hmmm. This could get interesting.

*fluffs sofa pillow and settles back*
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Although as usual there were mostly guys at the concert, there were a lot of pretty ladies in the crowd, beside the chicks in evening gowns in the VIP section. Many hot chicks in the VIP section, and seemed to rock just as hard as everyone else. Any lady that rocks to PJ is beautiful in my opinion :D
  • marcos wrote:
    Although as usual there were mostly guys at the concert, there were a lot of pretty ladies in the crowd, beside the chicks in evening gowns in the VIP section. Many hot chicks in the VIP section, and seemed to rock just as hard as everyone else. Any lady that rocks to PJ is beautiful in my opinion :D

you're not desperate are you? :) JK
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    EV Solo:Providence 6/15/11 Boston 6/16/11 Hartford 6/18/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

Concert Wishlist: I am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Parachutes, In Hiding, All Those Yesterdays, I Got Shit, Long Road, Light Years
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,755
    I learned you guys are some loud fuckers at a tailgate. Couldnt hardly hear the call unlost made to me to make me feel included.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    marcos wrote:

I am desperate for more ladies at PJ shows, but my compliment stands to all the ladies that did attend and had to put up with the drunken guy behavior example - guys pissing on the green fence, so embarrassing.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    That I'm not disappointed that I missed PJ20
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    RKCNDY wrote:

i don't recall anything bad???
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i don't recall anything bad???

I refuse to incriminate a smoking baby...check your PMs
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    ZiggyStar wrote:

i'm disappointed that you weren't there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • marcos wrote:
    marcos wrote:

I am desperate for more ladies at PJ shows, but my compliment stands to all the ladies that did attend and had to put up with the drunken guy behavior example - guys pissing on the green fence, so embarrassing.

Eh I'm sure there was enough female drunken behavior to go around too. There was also the dude with the grabby hands next to me night one drinking out of a flask who I had to relocate myself to get away from. Other than that no complaints, unless YOU'RE the grabby hands! I think the ratio is 3 guys for every 1 girl. That's what it feels like anyway.
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    EV Solo:Providence 6/15/11 Boston 6/16/11 Hartford 6/18/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

Concert Wishlist: I am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Parachutes, In Hiding, All Those Yesterdays, I Got Shit, Long Road, Light Years
  • I learned that by being forced to buy an extra $50 lawn seat by the 10c actually saved me about $200 in beer money. I used my first ticket to go in early to get my posters, then I left to put them in my car and partied in the yellow lot for another 5 hours. In the morning my camp mates told me I was dumb for wasting a ticket but after their poster got destroyed and they went broke buying beer they saw my genius. PJ fans are great was my big takeaway.
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Naaaawwww!! :lol:

A lot of people said they didn't get the chance to catch up with hardly any people they were supposed to catch up with....no phone reception etc. I would have been disappointed if I went thinking I'd meet up with all my PJ friends and then only met up with say....YOU! ;):mrgreen: My problem is that I have TOO many PJ friends from too many different groups. Ahhhh it's hard being so popular! :lol:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

A lot of people said they didn't get the chance to catch up with hardly any people they were supposed to catch up with....no phone reception etc. I would have been disappointed if I went thinking I'd meet up with all my PJ friends and then only met up with say....YOU! ;):mrgreen: My problem is that I have TOO many PJ friends from too many different groups. Ahhhh it's hard being so popular! :lol:

show up at the tailgate and you'll meet a bunch.

you'd be a blast to hang with.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Oh fucking oath I am!! 8-)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:

Oh fucking oath I am!! 8-)

but think about it....would you rather miss a dozen people and meet a bunch or miss everyone

hmmm hmmm

yeah, i thought so
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

but think about it....would you rather miss a dozen people and meet a bunch or miss everyone

hmmm hmmm

yeah, i thought so

Meh....I don't really care that much about meeting any of you! :lol:;)

Sure it would have been fun....but worth the $5,000+ grand to go there? No. I think I'd prefer to spend a few grand and see normal PJ shows in the States in say NY....not a festival setting....in WI.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Yeah, the reception sucked once I got to my seats and was a little disappointed I didn't catch up with certain people but I met some really cool new people so I suppose it evened out in a way. I didn't see any of my Philly people the whole weekend, I'm certain I wasn't the only Philly person there, maybe they were hiding from me, smart move :D
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:

hmmm hmmm

yeah, i thought so

Sure it would have been fun....but worth the $5,000+ grand to go there? No. I think I'd prefer to spend a few grand and see normal PJ shows in the States in say NY....not a festival setting....in WI.

we would have a had a blast :mrgreen:

but yeah, the cost was too much....but the isolated location did seem to make socializing with follow fans more abundant...since there fuck-all to do out there mind as well get drunk with fans! :P :mrgreen:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:

hmmm hmmm

yeah, i thought so

what's airfare run? or does that include mr. ziggy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    marcos wrote:
    Yeah, the reception sucked once I got to my seats and was a little disappointed I didn't catch up with certain people but I met some really cool new people so I suppose it evened out in a way. I didn't see any of my Philly people the whole weekend, I'm certain I wasn't the only Philly person there, maybe they were hiding from me, smart move :D

i saw a bunch of philly fans at the sunday tailgate.....they scared me. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I learned you guys are some loud fuckers at a tailgate. Couldnt hardly hear the call unlost made to me to make me feel included.

:wave: I forgot about that call! I got to talk to mickeyrat! I apologize for being one of the loud ones while others were on the phone. The music was really loud. It had nothing to do with copious amounts of hooch being consumed...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    The music was really loud

sorry about that.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

sorry about that.

what? i can't hear you!

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

sorry about that.

:lol::lol: Not complaining! I had a blast. I was krumping the entire time. Loved the loud music!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    81 wrote:
    marcos wrote:

i saw a bunch of philly fans at the sunday tailgate.....they scared me. :lol:

Yeah, that's Philly people alright, scary when drunk, otherwise delightful, but then again that's just about most people :D
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

sorry about that.

what? i can't hear you!

i'm going deaf driving that thing around :lol: serious. but but but...it sounds so much better turned up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg