Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    dcfaithful wrote:
    You wait until the light turns green to put on your left turn sigal and fuck the people behind you who could have gone around you had put your signal on earlier!

I'm sometimes guilty of this on accident. It certainly isn't intentional.
    I guess I'm like what, 5% rat fuck?

Ha. I think we are all guilty of this at times...so I'll give you 5%. It just drives me nuts when you do go around this person and its someone on their cell phone who obviously just isnt paying attention...

you are a rat fuck if you are in teh left lane, than slow to a crawl to get into the right lane to turn into a parking lot.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    People that take their sweet ass time strolling across a crosswalk while you're stopped in your car waiting for them are big time rat fuck bastards.
    Or how about the ones that will stand there a few moments while the sign says walk and the decide to start crossing once it's blinking?
    People that dont know they can make a left turn on red onto a one-way street are rat fucks and I deal with them EVERY DAY.
    This thread is rat-fucking hilarious by the way
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    You're in the security line at the airport and you wait until the absolute last minute to take off your shoes, empty your pockets, and get your laptop out of its bag. Clearly you a) haven't flown in over 10 years or b) you're a rat fuck.

***must remember to strip down to undies while in line at the airport-since the last time I flew was BEFORE 9/11***
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Guys who stand next to you at a urinal while youre taking a leak without giving you at least a "one urinal buffer" when there are open urinals are rat fucks.
  • Options
    people who keep trying to open the door to the bathroom stall when you're already in there and the door is LOCKED-geez! don't they do a 'foot check'?!?!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ***must remember to strip down to undies while in line at the airport-since the last time I flew was BEFORE 9/11***

when does your flight leave milwaukee?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    voidofman wrote:
    If you hold the joint for more than one (good) toke and don't pass it in the circle, you're a fucking rat fuckedy fuck fucker.

Depends, if some funny story occurs to you while toking and you get more wrapped up in telling your story and forget we are smoking, then your the Rat fuck, i'm smoking. All stories can wait until the J is done.
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    DS1119 wrote:
    Guys who stand next to you at a urinal while youre taking a leak without giving you at least a "one urinal buffer" when there are open urinals are rat fucks.
    i might actually go to jail for assault one day because of this one :x
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    You're in the security line at the airport and you wait until the absolute last minute to take off your shoes, empty your pockets, and get your laptop out of its bag. Clearly you a) haven't flown in over 10 years or b) you're a rat fuck.

:lol: I thought the same thing. My last time was in October right after 9/11. And I'm not bothering with bringing the laptop. :oops:
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    conman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Um... what kind of assault, exactly?

:o
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

not sure, i can get a little crazy sometimes :twisted: :P
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

not sure, i can get a little crazy sometimes :twisted: :P

watch out for those Navy boys unlost! I hear they can be a little :crazy:.....:shh:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    EmBleve wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: I thought the same thing. My last time was in October right after 9/11. And I'm not bothering with bringing the laptop. :oops:

In cases where you haven't flown in that long, you obviously get a pass :)
    Rat fuck status revoked!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    In cases where you haven't flown in that long, you obviously get a pass :)
    Rat fuck status revoked!
    thanks mamasan! :lol: I don't wanna be a rat fuck. (after reading this thread though, I am seeing 'fat ruck')
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    You are a rat fuck if you offer to bring delicious meats to a bbq, then ask everyone to chip in for them when you get there.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    You're a rat fuck if you show up to a BBQ/party, don't bring any of your own beer and drink everybody else's

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,211
    if you hold up a line in a store to put your change in your pocketbook/pockets you are a rat fuck - move the hell out of the way after paying

if you wear weather-inappropriate attire (shorts in winter, hoodies in summer, etc.) you are a rat fuck.

if you don't put your car lights on when driving when it's raining out, you are a rat fuck.

if you talk over me or try to talk to someone while I am on the phone with them, you are a rat fuck.
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    You're a rat fuck if you show up to a BBQ/party, don't bring any of your own beer and drink everybody else's
    conman wrote:
    people who go to a party or some other social gathering at someone elses house and don't bring at least enough beer (or whatever their drink of choice is) for themselves and proceed to drink everyone elses beer....... rat fucks.
    ;)
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    If you're sitting at a poker table and can't figure out who the rat fuck is…it's you. You're the rat fuck.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    People that take their sweet ass time strolling across a crosswalk while you're stopped in your car waiting for them are big time rat fuck bastards.
    Or how about the ones that will stand there a few moments while the sign says walk and the decide to start crossing once it's blinking?

I'm not even talking about at the light. I just mean a regular, marked crosswalk. Some people move along like they're taking a stroll through the park. But yeah, the ones you are talking about are definitely rat fucks too - clueless rat fucks.

Or how about people that don't press the button to activate the flashing yellow lights at a crosswalk? They just walk across without warning. They are lazy rat fucks.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    DS1119 wrote:
    If you're sitting at a poker table and can't figure out who the rat fuck is…it's you. You're the rat fuck.

:lol::lol:
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Lmfao. :D ratfuck. All the rats get bats.
    The moms on toddlers and tieras are rat fucks.
    Don't ask. Lol. I'm a ratfuck for mentioning that show.

Reading all up to the 8th page I was wondering shit that dude that started this rat fuck thing hasn't even seen this thread, better late than never 8-)
    Saved me from PM'ing you....
    If your late to the rat fuck thread, your a rat fuck.
    I laughed my ass off when I saw it. :D
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Thursday is a rat fuck day. It's so close to the weekend, yet tomorrow I'll have to come in for another 8 hours.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:
    if you hold up a line in a store to put your change in your pocketbook/pockets you are a rat fuck - move the hell out of the way after paying

if you wear weather-inappropriate attire (shorts in winter, hoodies in summer, etc.) you are a rat fuck.

if you don't put your car lights on when driving when it's raining out, you are a rat fuck.

if you talk over me or try to talk to someone while I am on the phone with them, you are a rat fuck.

I like all of these. Definitely rat fuck material.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:
    shorts in winter
    81's gf wrote:
    silly white people
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    socks + sandals = probably a rat fuck
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,500
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Thursday is a rat fuck day. It's so close to the weekend, yet tomorrow I'll have to come in for another 8 hours.
    another 8 hours of what? :wtf:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Red neck kids with they're first mustache. The one that's all thin and whispy and patchy. Ya. Rat fucks
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    another 8 hours of what? :wtf:

Work. I know, hard to believe... but actually do get shit done here. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    socks + sandals = probably a rat fuck
    It's not probable, it's definite.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL