Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    ...you post in #thesister thread.

#fact
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    man my day is going to shit. your a rat fuck when you go to court for drug dealing and show up very high.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    ...you post in #thesister thread.

:-|
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    fife wrote:
    man my day is going to shit. your a rat fuck when you go to court for drug dealing and show up very high.

You gotta get a new job
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,936
    Anyone see this new show on Spike called Rat Bastards? I flipped it on for a few seconds :? :lol:
    rat-bastards.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuTZtvTcYaE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6CGWdCO0MY
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    :evil: :evil: :evil:
    there are no words....
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Carey wrote:
    there are no words....

I think I can relate to that. how can she not know!?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Carey wrote:
    there are no words....
    he is a fuckin idiot....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I'm a ratfuck for not being to sleep.
  • Options
    fife wrote:

You gotta get a new job

I think about that everyday.

so your a rat fuck when you plan a vacation with other people money
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Not exactly ratfuckery but still...

you volunteer me to help move someone's apartment, U-Haul and everything on Saturday morning, and tell me this today.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    dcfaithful wrote:

you volunteer me to help move someone's apartment, U-Haul and everything on Saturday morning, and tell me this today.

Yes sir, that is pure ratfuckery!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Yes sir, that is pure ratfuckery!

Well, I'm not claiming ratfuckery.

Said person is my significant other. :fp: :oops: :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    DS1119 wrote:
    I think the same thing about myself every single night! :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,852
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I think the same thing about you every single night! :fp:
    fixed that for ya, PJ_Soul.

:mrgreen::lol:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:fp:
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

As I lay in bed falling asleep, all I can think of is DS ... being a rat fuck?? :lol: Noooo! ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    you're a total ratfuck if you 'lie by omission' (tell half-truths), but act like you don't know what that means when confronted (even worse, act like it isn't even a phenomenon), in more times than thrice.......you're [i'm] a bigger rf for dealing with it.
  • Options
    People who can't show up to work because they are "sick" and choose to send me a text message instead of calling are rat fucks.
  • Options
    when you chastise me for using a little bit of language when you ticked me off last week, and then today you got a peeved and said to me F*CK YOU, F*CK YOU. and I think at least one of the kids heard you. not only at RF but a hypocrite too
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,492
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    when you chastise me for using a little bit of language when you ticked me off last week, and then today you got a peeved and said to me F*CK YOU, F*CK YOU. and I think at least one of the kids heard you. not only at RF but a hypocrite too

ahhhh, married life :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    thats bad!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    When you are a winged bird with the ability to fly great lengths, yet you choose to waddle across the road I am driving on - you are a RF.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    When you are a winged bird with the ability to fly great lengths, yet you choose to waddle across the road I am driving on - you are a RF.

i swear to god, one of these days i'm going to snap and just plow through a flock of geese
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

i swear to god, one of these days i'm going to snap and just plow through a flock of geese
    :lol: Where are all these flocks of geese waddling across roads? ... Chicago really sounds like a magical place! :lol:
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,852
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol: Where are all these flocks of geese waddling across roads? ... Chicago really sounds like a magical place! :lol:
    canadian invasision. WITHOUT PAPERS!!!! the fuckers have set up shop pooping verywhere!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

this is actually the post-married life.

And she did it again last night. but I pushed her buttons, kinda to see how quick I could get her to hang up the phone on me. Took me about 7.3 seconds to get one FU and a hang up.

maybe that makes me a RF? so what.
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

canadian invasision. WITHOUT PAPERS!!!! the fuckers have set up shop pooping verywhere!!
    I HATE Canada Geese!!! They shit everywhere - you can't even sit on the grass in parks anymore! And apparently we can't cull them or anything because they're considered property of the Queen of England or something ridiculous like that. :roll: :roll:
  • Options
    your a ratfuck when you threaten to kill someone who just got you out of jail for uttering death threats :o