Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Back to Montana!
    Yeah I had at least 6... But willing to sample more...

Montana ho!

WoooooHoooo!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    I reschedule our plans due to having the flu, and not only do you not ask how I'm feeling, but you get angry because I'm missing your birthday.

Asshat island for this one!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I reschedule our plans due to having the flu, and not only do you not ask how I'm feeling, but you get angry because I'm missing your birthday.

Definitely asshat island for that one! He is on the first boat trip there!
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Definitely asshat island for that one! He is on the first boat trip there!

Hahaha I think he should be dragged from the boat on a rope with no life preserver.
    :shifty:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,492
    you might be a RF if.....you make fun of the OP's avatar and he is so mortified he disappears from the board :shifty:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    imalive wrote:
    you might be a RF if.....you make fun of the OP's avatar and he is so mortified he disappears from the board :shifty:

I'm watching from the sidelines. :twisted:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    imalive wrote:

I'm watching from the sidelines. :twisted:

someday.....could be a day, could be a week, could be a year.....you'll be able to change that avatar.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    If you take a package of printer paper from work so you don't have to go to the store and buy some your are a rat fuck. :shifty:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    If you take a package of printer paper from work so you don't have to go to the store and buy some your are a rat fuck. :shifty:

same with toilet paper? :?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I may or may not have taken TP before.
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I do this with binders, pens, binder clips, paper clips, post-it notes, etc.

In the words of Costanza, cheapness is a sense.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    dcfaithful wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I do this with binders, pens, binder clips, paper clips, post-it notes, etc.

In the words of Costanza, cheapness is a sense.
    The idea of actually purchasing a pen is completely foreign to me. :oops:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Agreed. The few times I've purchased pens, every degree of it feels horribly wrong.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Agreed. The few times I've purchased pens, every degree of it feels horribly wrong.

You have to just laugh at people buying pens. SUCKER!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

You have to just laugh at people buying pens. SUCKER!!!! :lol:

:lol:

#projectratfuck
  • Options
    The entire company of CenturyLink are complete and total ratfucks.

I'm sure the term resides somewhere in their mission/vision statement.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I'm a pen snob...I don't like most pens, so yeah...I buy my own pens. :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Sucker.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I'm a pen snob too. Has to feel right ... but luckily my office buys amazing pens. :thumbup:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i normally take pens from hotel rooms. #projectratfuck :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I always take one towel from anywhere I stay if they're nice towels. :lol:

#projectratfuck
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    I always take one towel from anywhere I stay if they're nice towels. :lol:

#projectratfuck
    :shock:
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

Sucker.

I hate cheap ass pens that companies buy...specifically those papermate pens with a cap. Clickey pens are where it's at.

dc has no idea that I send out holiday cards addressed in calligraphy. Cards are written in fountain pen too...

Fuck all you teachers that gave me an N in penmanship :evil:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Sucker.

I hate cheap ass pens that companies buy...specifically those papermate pens with a cap. Clickey pens are where it's at.

dc has no idea that I send out holiday cards addressed in calligraphy. Cards are written in fountain pen too...

Yeah, those pens with the caps suck shit. No one in my office would stand for that shit - there would be a mutiny. Smooth rolling gel pens with the clicker and soft grip for us princesses. :D I have about a dozen hoarded at home. I'm good in the pens department for the foreseeable future.
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Sucker.

Yeah, those pens with the caps suck shit. No one in my office would stand for that shit - there would be a mutiny. Smooth rolling gel pens with the clicker and soft grip for us princesses. :D I have about a dozen hoarded at home. I'm good in the pens department for the foreseeable future.
    Whenever we have to order giveaways - these are the pens I pick...and then I #ratfuck them. I'm completely filled up with post-it notes too :shifty:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Whenever we have to order giveaways - these are the pens I pick...and then I #ratfuck them. I'm completely filled up with post-it notes too :shifty:
    Stealing office supplies from work is okay... because they owe us, those #ratfucks :evil: :shifty:
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Stealing office supplies from work is okay... because they owe us, those #ratfucks :evil: :shifty:
    and I never take any of the stupid t-shirts they give us, so they totally owe me in pens and paper :evil: :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

it's not 'stealing'...it's on 'temporary loan'...and then when there is barely enough ink left in it, I put it back into the general pen population...for some other poor soul to get maybe a day's worth of writing out of it. :lol::lol::lol: :twisted:

(I used to work in a clinic, so most people didn't pay attention to where their pens went)

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Sucker.

This has to be proven by sending me a Christmas card.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    if you are a RF and don't realize that you are a RF, then you are really a RF