Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Carey wrote:
    I have yet another doozy of a RF story :roll:

My soon to be ex-husband is trying to get me to PAY him for my daughter's bed...it didn't fit into her new room when we moved so I left it behind at the time. He is now getting a smaller bed for her (to accommodate moving my son into her room , I suspect his girlfriend -is who is 21 years younger than he -is pregnant) so I want the old bed back. He says I have to buy it from him. Bear in mind he is a heart surgeon and I make $9/hr at a job that allows me to bring my kids with me to work.

RAT. FUCK.

Rat fuck. :( :x
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    DS1119 wrote:
    So I go to a pizza joint I frequent. They are out of plain slices and tell me I can wait twenty five minutes for some. They offer instead some sausage slices that are made if I don't want to wait instead. I say yes...and then they charge me extra for the sausage. I'd say that's a ratfuck move those ratfucks. :-x

Definitely a ratfuck move.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    Carey wrote:

My soon to be ex-husband is trying to get me to PAY him for my daughter's bed...it didn't fit into her new room when we moved so I left it behind at the time. He is now getting a smaller bed for her (to accommodate moving my son into her room , I suspect his girlfriend -is who is 21 years younger than he -is pregnant) so I want the old bed back. He says I have to buy it from him. Bear in mind he is a heart surgeon and I make $9/hr at a job that allows me to bring my kids with me to work.

RAT. FUCK.

Wow. It's clear why he is your soon to be ex-husband.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,880
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    I just got a ratfuck parking ticket.

I find this spot, notice that I have no silver change in my pocket, so I run across the street to go get some change to put in the meter and when I come back a ticket has already been left on my windshield... like within 90 seconds. What the fuck?

Salt Lake City Parking Services are fuckign vultures. Eagle Eye shit going on there...

parking wars
    you know whos a ratfuck of the first order? Those ratfucks who pull into a metered spot and dont have change to feed it. THEN they expect to get to park there anyway while they "go get change".

Ratfucks.

:mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    So I go to a pizza joint I frequent. They are out of plain slices and tell me I can wait twenty five minutes for some. They offer instead some sausage slices that are made if I don't want to wait instead. I say yes...and then they charge me extra for the sausage. I'd say that's a ratfuck move those ratfucks. :-x
    no they didnt charge you extra for the sauage slice. They charged you sausage slice prices. YOU'RE the dumbass thinking you'd get a discount for something that happens everyday.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    I just got a ratfuck parking ticket.

I find this spot, notice that I have no silver change in my pocket, so I run across the street to go get some change to put in the meter and when I come back a ticket has already been left on my windshield... like within 90 seconds. What the fuck?

Salt Lake City Parking Services are fuckign vultures. Eagle Eye shit going on there...

parking wars
    you know whos a ratfuck of the first order? Those ratfucks who pull into a metered spot and dont have change to feed it. THEN they expect to get to park there anyway while they "go get change".

Ratfucks.

I see your point. But, I still think my ratfuckery is eclipsed by the meter maid's. Allow the person a 2 minute grace period or something if you're just sitting there watching them (what an easy job that must be). You don't know if that person is just going to walk away or is coming back with change to pay the meter.

Nevertheless, I'll probably just pay the damn ticket. Don't think it's worth my time to go down and dispute when I'm pretty sure how it'll go.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

parking wars

Ratfucks.

I see your point. But, I still think my ratfuckery is eclipsed by the meter maid's. Allow the person a 2 minute grace period or something if you're just sitting there watching them (what an easy job that must be). You don't know if that person is just going to walk away or is coming back with change to pay the meter.

Nevertheless, I'll probably just pay the damn ticket. Don't think it's worth my time to go down and dispute when I'm pretty sure how it'll go.
    lets just for a minute , look at it from there point of view?

You are a meter citation person. Perhaps you've just walked this row and you know the meter has expired. A person pulls in and gets out and off he goes.. You do see them check their pockets and not finding any usable change , go on about their business. What would you do?

How were they to know that you were getting change to do whats expected here?

Not trying to belabor the point , but someone is a RF for doing what they are paid to do?

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:

You are a meter citation person. Perhaps you've just walked this row and you know the meter has expired. A person pulls in and gets out and off he goes.. You do see them check their pockets and not finding any usable change , go on about their business. What would you do?

Not trying to belabor the point , but someone is a RF for doing what they are paid to do?

I understand the situation. Just trying to make some comedy out of my frustation yesterday. Even at the moment, I knew it was my fault. They were doing their job.

I think I'm going to put 50 dollars worth of nickels and dimes in my car though. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    dcfaithful wrote:

fight the power! you can't let the man do that to ya! :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I understand the situation. Just trying to make some comedy out of my frustation yesterday. Even at the moment, I knew it was my fault. They were doing their job.

I think I'm going to put 50 dollars worth of nickels and dimes in my car though. :lol:
    there ya go. It IS comical. Only because it happened to someone else!!!

• Options
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

I had some second thoughts. I don't want to give the government any more reason to know who I am. :lol:

Going in and arguing a parking ticket certainly won't help.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

I had some second thoughts. I don't want to give the government any more reason to know who I am. :lol:

Going in and arguing a parking ticket certainly won't help.
    they also might decide to search you in th ecourtroom and find that doob you forgot was in your pocket. :P

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    they also might decide to search you in th ecourtroom and find that doob you forgot was in your pocket. :P

Nah, I mistook that for a quarter and shoved it in the meter yesterday. Probably what ultimately made me so pissed off. Those doobs are my meds, man. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Nah, I mistook that for a quarter and shoved it in the meter yesterday. Probably what ultimately made me so pissed off. Those doobs are my meds, man. :lol:
    license, registration ,insurance card and med marijuana card please. Thank you "sir". Hold on while I go write this up.

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    no they didnt charge you extra for the sauage slice. They charged you sausage slice prices. YOU'RE the dumbass thinking you'd get a discount for something that happens everyday.

The guy when he offered the sausage slices said they wouldn't charge me. The girl who rang it up at the register did even though she was standing right next to him when he said it. I wasn't going to argue over 50 cents so I guess I'm a rat fuck. :lol:
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

license, registration ,insurance card and med marijuana card please. Thank you "sir". Hold on while I go write this up.

The day that Utah even has anything remotely close to a medical marijuana card is one that only exists in a far off fantasy land. :roll:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

The guy when he offered the sausage slices said they wouldn't charge me. The girl who rang it up at the register did even though she was standing right next to him when he said it. I wasn't going to argue over 50 cents so I guess I'm a rat fuck. :lol:

I now feel better about arguing over a $15 parking ticket. :lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    scary1.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    ....if you get a thread locked.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    Lizard wrote:

I kill a lot of 'em :shifty:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Lizard wrote:

that's a right of passage or is it rite
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    2557774750_6f7510b5d6.jpg

rite
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

They still didnt charge you extra!!!!! They charged to regular normal sausage slice price!!! She was a blond chippy wasnt she. Or young. Prob both.

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

They still didnt charge you extra!!!!! They charged to regular normal sausage slice price!!! She was a blond chippy wasnt she. Or young. Prob both.

But they said they charged me and the woman was probably in her fifties.. I'm going back on my statement. They are ratfucks! :lol:
  • Options
    Carey wrote:

RAT. FUCK.
    :x Ugh. Be glad that divorce is happening.
    This last weekend was my RF ex's weekend with our son. He is supposed to bring him home Sunday at 630pm on the weekends that he has him. He calls at 345pm on Sunday telling me Chandler is sick and just started vomiting. He calls back at 5pm asking if he can keep him for the night and I say no, that I would like him home as planned. He proceeds to tell our son, "I have to take you home tonight because your mom doesn't care about you being sick." RAT. FUCK.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    edited May 2012
    Not sure if this is classified as rat fuckery or not but I just got this message from my wife:

Mom just wrote me and told me that she called the prison to find out when my brother will be arriving into (the town they are dropping him off) and they said they can't tell her that. So let me get this straight... he's on intense parole and not supposed to be around children but they can't tell us when to be there to get him out of a public place that may have young children!

Where they are dropping him off is 45 to 60 minutes from where we live. They said they will give him a phone card to call when he gets dropped off. So he has to wait around for almost an hour. Or we can just go and wait there all day for him to show up.
    Post edited by voidofman on
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    If you leave the furniture of your soon to be ex, including the bed of your 5 year old daughter, out in your front yard in the *rain*.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Carey wrote:
    If you leave the furniture of your soon to be ex, including the bed of your 5 year old daughter, out in your front yard in the *rain*.

rat bastard
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Ordered a sandwich at subway today during lunch. I asked for a little bit of southwest sauce. He proceeded to go back and fourth 5 times. I didn't have the time to argue with the dude unfortunately.
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    if you dont pick up your dog poop! Its everywhere around where I live! Its disgusting!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"