Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    If you're the commissioner of the NFL.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Or the NHL. :evil:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Or the EDL
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    when you drive 20MPH in a 35 MPH zone...for no reason
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,852
    Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Peter was a very lucky boy.

does that make you a rat fuck for telling us?

The details of which I could not possibly broadcast. Unlike my good friend Peter :)
    I'm no Rat Fuck :)
    damn, how to say this with out being a RF. hmmmmm

in certain ways you are a rf. think about it. :mrgreen: :P
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    you tell someone you're going to do something and you bail at the last minute. RF
  • Options
    You tell the stylist 3 inches and she cuts off 6!! Arrgh, my hair looks like shit!! Rat fuck!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    You tell the stylist 3 inches and she cuts off 6!! Arrgh, my hair looks like shit!! Rat fuck!!

I learned that, I always show her cut here and use my fingers like scissors, but I'm 1" lower than I like, and she cuts it a little shorter, so it doesn't look like shit for very long.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    RKCNDY wrote:
    when you drive 20MPH in a 35 MPH zone...for no reason
    guess i'm a sucky fucking RFer
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I learned that, I always show her cut here and use my fingers like scissors, but I'm 1" lower than I like, and she cuts it a little shorter, so it doesn't look like shit for very long.
    Ugh. Good idea. But 3 inches? That's a lot. :fp: Oh well!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

hairstylists have measurement issues...it's ok

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:clap::clap:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

hairstylists have measurement issues...it's ok
    I look like a soccer mom now. :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I look like a soccer mom now. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I have a giant rat fuck story but don't want to type it all out. Basically don't cry wolf saying you got beat up and rolled for your camera equipment, post pictures of your messed up face and then a week later say haha I fooled you all, it was a prank.
  • Options
    you're a RF when you advertise on your site, that you give free guided tours, "just send an email and we'll be happy to show you around"

so I send an email, and you say, "sorry, we only give guided tours on the weekdays" WTF?!?! I would be bringing 20+ people, and you want to lose out on that much potential business. You would get more business if you gave guided tours on the weekends, especially when it's the same weekend as a PJ show.

#ratfucks

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,492
    RKCNDY wrote:
    you're a RF when you advertise on your site, that you give free guided tours, "just send an email and we'll be happy to show you around"

so I send an email, and you say, "sorry, we only give guided tours on the weekdays" WTF?!?! I would be bringing 20+ people, and you want to lose out on that much potential business. You would get more business if you gave guided tours on the weekends, especially when it's the same weekend as a PJ show.

#ratfucks

boycott their beer...
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    RKCNDY wrote:

#ratfucks
    rf
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    So it has been a while since i posted here.

Your a RF if you miss your co-op interview because you didn't want to miss a volunteer meeting and then complain to me that the co-op refused you.
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    imalive wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

#ratfucks

boycott their beer...

Wow...I'm not going there! EVER!
  • Options
    you're a ratfuck if you get the ***Official***81 is driving us to Montana Thread LOCKED :x

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    you're a ratfuck if you get the ***Official***81 is driving us to Montana Thread LOCKED :x
    :o :x My comment wasn't that bad.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    imalive wrote:

Yup. Member should be suspended.
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Ahhhhh, one of my favorite threads ;)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

#ratfucks

boycott their beer...

did you guys go upstairs and notice that 2 people were getting a guided tour? The girl was wearing flip-flops too... :evil:

#doubleratfucks

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    these #hashtag posts are confusing the old guy. what do they mean? :? :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    imalive wrote:

boycott their beer...

did you guys go upstairs and notice that 2 people were getting a guided tour? The girl was wearing flip-flops too... :evil:

#doubleratfucks

I did not go up there. They weren't serving beer on the 2nd floor.

8-)

I was served more than 4 samples... I may be the RF.
  • Options

8-)

I only drank one sample...I would have given you my other 3 :D

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

8-)

Back to Montana!
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    RKCNDY wrote:

8-)

Back to Montana!
    Yeah I had at least 6... But willing to sample more...

Montana ho!
    GoiMTvP.gif