Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    if you dont pick up your dog poop! Its everywhere around where I live! Its disgusting!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    MissJam81 wrote:
    if you dont pick up your dog poop! Its everywhere around where I live! Its disgusting!

Ya know, the only time I don't pick up my dogs poop at my complex is when it's at night time. But, I make a point to pick it up the next morning when I take him out.

Here's my ratfuck addition:

You're a ratfuck if you drop your used/charred up wood chips from your grill off your deck down into the lawn of the dog run. My dog tries to eat it every time. Please stop being a lazy ratfuck and put it in the god damn garbage can.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Ordered a sandwich at subway today during lunch. I asked for a little bit of southwest sauce. He proceeded to go back and fourth 5 times. I didn't have the time to argue with the dude unfortunately.

Would you like a sandwich with yoru sauce, sir?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Ordered a sandwich at subway today during lunch. I asked for a little bit of southwest sauce. He proceeded to go back and forth 5 times. I didn't have the time to argue with the dude unfortunately.
    I never did that when I worked there, I gave exactly what everyone asked for.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Pretty much this. Glad you were caught you system abusing RF.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/po ... 58832.html
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Pretty much this. Glad you were caught you system abusing RF.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/po ... 58832.html

Wow. She's going to need an extremely good lawyer to get away with that. Photographic and video evidence? 15 years?

She should pay back every cent as well as doing the time. That's fucked.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    curlygirly9curlygirly9 Vancouver, WA Posts: 1,872
    If you are 100 years old and you get pissed off at retail stores for not carrying a product that probably hasn't been sold since 1920
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Options
    If you are 100 years old and you get pissed off at retail stores for not carrying a product that probably hasn't been sold since 1920

Where's the Brill Cream?
  • Options
    curlygirly9curlygirly9 Vancouver, WA Posts: 1,872
    DS1119 wrote:

Where's the Brill Cream?

Exactly. :lol:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    you might be a rat fuck if you offer to repair the ceiling in my living room/paint just to get to spend time with me (which I found out later--and yes, he is getting paid), and get plaster and sheetrock all over my stuff, and only come to do the job when you know I will be at home (as if I am living for your ass to show up and have nothing else to do when I'm not working--schedules his times to come only when I will be home).
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    you might be a rat fuck if you park right next to the building entrance clearly parked smack dab in the middle of two spots...

i might be a rat fuck for leaving a post it note on your door telling you, you park like douchebag
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    if you call me in the middle of the night telling me you lost the car keys and you want me to bring the spare and that you have the kids at this park in the middle of the night and I tell you to find your keys and then you have my son call me to ask me to come help and then I drive all the way up there and after looking all around I made you start pulling everything out of the back of the car to actually look for it and you half-assed "looked" in a plastic bag, put it on the ground, then I look in the same bag and find them.

you just may be a RF, but actually I already knew it...
  • Options
    She wasn't really a ratfuck but I don't know where to put this. I'm at the gas pump and a lady sees the dealer plate on my car so starts asking me questions. Fine. She says she wants to replace the Grand Cherokee (V8) that's she driving. Fine. Says she wants something more fuel efficient. Fine. I then notice as she's filling her Jeep up the engine is running and no one is in the car. :fp:

Hey Einstein, if you want to increase your fuel efficiency how about starting with turning it off when you're not inside the car. :fp:
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    OMG... has it been a year since Rat fuck came out?

Happy Anniversary Rat fuck
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    pjfan31 wrote:

in another 23 days :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    81 wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

in another 23 days :fp:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    You might be a ratfuck if I told you months ago that I was going to the PJ show in ATL (which I've since canceled, but that's irrelevant). In fact I even asked you for hotel suggestions and we discussed that your favorite artist was playing the same show. Cut to 2 months later, your ratfuckery comes out in full force when you text me saying 'I hear PJ and Ludacris are playing a fest together in ATL soon'.

:fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    You might be a ratfuck if I told you months ago that I was going to the PJ show in ATL (which I've since canceled, but that's irrelevant). In fact I even asked you for hotel suggestions and we discussed that your favorite artist was playing the same show. Cut to 2 months later, your ratfuckery comes out in full force when you text me saying 'I hear PJ and Ludacris are playing a fest together in ATL soon'.

Thats ludacris :P :fp:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: Okay maybe it doesn't sound all that bad...but it proves that the ratfuck wasn't paying attention AT ALL to the prior conversations...and that just drives me nuts!! Shoulda realized when he said Ludacris was his favorite :fp: :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: totally.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,576
    You're a great big RAT FUCK when you see someone choking to death on the train, and when someone goes to press the emergency strip while someone else gives the Heimlich, you yell out, "No, don't press that! It might delay the train at the next station!" :evil: :evil:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    You're a great big RAT FUCK when you see someone choking to death on the train, and when someone goes to press the emergency strip while someone else gives the Heimlich, you yell out, "No, don't press that! It might delay the train at the next station!" :evil: :evil:

Wow...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    your a rat fuck when you tell all your doctors to call me and then threaten to kill me for talking with them.
  • Options
    fife wrote:
    your a rat fuck when you tell all your doctors to call me and then threaten to kill me for talking with them.
    :shock:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    fife wrote:
    :shock:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    wtf!!!!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    wtf!!!!
    I know, right??!
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    ...you post in #thesister thread.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632

• Options