Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    dcfaithful wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    81 wrote:
    342 posts in this thread had rat fuck in it....sometimes more than once.

well...more now
    I see you did a search you cheating rat fuck. :lol:

He just solidified his rat fuck state, and definitely lost the opportunity for rat fuck immunity. :P

Search found 486 matches: rat

That means there are nearly 150 instances of rat not including fuck but the possibility of fucker or fucking or neither.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    edited February 2012
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:

well...more now

Your task is to create a spreadsheet full of formulas that inevitably end up with the subject being a rat fuck.

I believe in your skills, rat fucker.

="Rat Fuck"

That would be hilarious to send that to some rat fuck customer or some shit that you dealt with spreadsheet work together.
    Post edited by dcfaithful on
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    voidofman wrote:
    Search found 486 matches: rat

That means there are nearly 150 instances of rat not including fuck but the possibility of fucker or fucking or neither.

We need an accurate number... think of it as the Florida re-count. :lol:;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:

well...more now

Your task is to create a spreadsheet full of formulas that inevitably end up with the subject being a rat fuck.

I believe in your skills, rat fucker.

="Rat Fuck"
    IF(X>Rat Fuck,Rat Fucker,Rat Fuck)
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Rat Fuck wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    If this thread gets locked.....
    who is the rat fuck?
    I am.
    Touche, Rat Fuck.

This was one of my favorite parts in this thread when I changed my username for a few minutes. :lol:
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    if you stink up the kitchen trash can in the office and it's only Wed., then you are practicing rat fuckation
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Rat Fuck wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    If this thread gets locked.....
    who is the rat fuck?
    I am.
    Touche, Rat Fuck.
    voidofman wrote:
    This was one of my favorite parts in this thread when I changed my username for a few minutes. :lol:

I can still recall how hard this made me laugh. :lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    I can still recall how hard this made me laugh. :lol::lol:
    I had a hard time keeping it together long enough to get an avatar uploaded too. :lol:

I think this was it:

ugliest-dog2.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    voidofman wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    If you call someone and they don't answer, then call their husband and he TELLS YOU SHE IS SLEEPING AT HER MOMS you don't call her moms, making her mom pick up the phone and give it to her then ask, "WERE YOU ASLEEP?"

:evil:

Oh, here's the best part. She called because she didn't want to be alone when someone who is well known in the community was supposed to come over and take a look at a trailer she had for sale. Then never calls back because he didn't even show up.

I even asked her, "did you have a question?" She said no, she'll just ask her. Like it was a personal fucking question that no guy could hear.
  • Options
    voidofman wrote:
    If you call someone and they don't answer, then call their husband and he TELLS YOU SHE IS SLEEPING AT HER MOMS you don't call her moms, making her mom pick up the phone and give it to her then ask, "WERE YOU ASLEEP?"

:evil:

Oh, here's the best part. She called because she didn't want to be alone when someone who is well known in the community was supposed to come over and take a look at a trailer she had for sale. Then never calls back because he didn't even show up.

I even asked her, "did you have a question?" She said no, she'll just ask her. Like it was a personal fucking question that no guy could hear.
    Total ratfuck.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    ladies and gentlement, I present to you, the ultimate ratfuck:

laker_fan.jpg
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    dcfaithful wrote:

laker_fan.jpg

is that Ron Jeremy?? :shock:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,879
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

laker_fan.jpg

theres a resemblence but the guy in the pic doesnt look smarmy enough.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    I just got a ratfuck parking ticket.

I find this spot, notice that I have no silver change in my pocket, so I run across the street to go get some change to put in the meter and when I come back a ticket has already been left on my windshield... like within 90 seconds. What the fuck?

Salt Lake City Parking Services are fuckign vultures. Eagle Eye shit going on there...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    dcfaithful wrote:

I find this spot, notice that I have no silver change in my pocket, so I run across the street to go get some change to put in the meter and when I come back a ticket has already been left on my windshield... like within 90 seconds. What the fuck?

Salt Lake City Parking Services are fuckign vultures. Eagle Eye shit going on there...

parking wars
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    dcfaithful wrote:

The last 3 honda's had 'change bins' in them...doesn't yours have a change bin?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Yes it does, and normally I have the right change in there for these things. This one time I didn't, attempted to go the correct change, and got burned by a ratfuck.

The guy cannot convince me that he wasn't scoping the street out. His timing was astonishing.

I'm going to dispute it tomorrow. Seems ridiculous to dispute a parking ticket, but that's $15 that I don't believe I should pay. If he would've been even another 90-120 seconds the meter wouldn't have been expired.

Don't know if that's much of an argument, and while I can't prove that I was going to get the change I needed, I'm still going to try.

Yes, this is one of my Costanza moments.
    Post edited by dcfaithful on
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Yes it does, and normally I have the right change in there for these things. This one time I didn't, attempted to go the correct change, and got burned by a ratfuck.

The guy cannot convince me that he wasn't scoping the street out. His timing was astonishing.

I'm going to dispute it tomorrow. Seems ridiculous to dispute a parking ticket, but that's $15 that I don't believe I should pay. If he would've been even another 90-120 seconds the meter wouldn't have been expired.

Don't know if that's much of an argument, and while I can't proove that I was going to get the change I needed, I'm still going to try.

just show 'em your wallet
    they'll understand :lol:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQT0LpsPDH0pVPw3ScZ2WLHEiA-yGfLpSBI8GEQL2bchV0pCnibkA
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

laker_fan.jpg

theres a resemblence but the guy in the pic doesnt look smarmy enough.

and we can't see what's below the counter :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

Don't know if that's much of an argument, and while I can't proove that I was going to get the change I needed, I'm still going to try.

I once got a ridiculous parking ticket.....parking in the wrong direction on an EXTREMELY quiet little one way street. so, I go to court, armed with a very self righteous and somewhat sarcastic :shock: written statement....stuff like "while people continue to park in emergency lanes and handicapped areas, you're out there dealing with the REAL problems...." the judge listened....and told me to pay on my way out :x

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Don't know if that's much of an argument, and while I can't prove that I was going to get the change I needed, I'm still going to try.

I once got a ridiculous parking ticket.....parking in the wrong direction on an EXTREMELY quiet little one way street. so, I go to court, armed with a very self righteous and somewhat sarcastic :shock: written statement....stuff like "while people continue to park in emergency lanes and handicapped areas, you're out there dealing with the REAL problems...." the judge listened....and told me to pay on my way out :x

I have a feeling my hearing will go a little something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Q4IRg73AI
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    just show 'em your wallet
    they'll understand :lol:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQT0LpsPDH0pVPw3ScZ2WLHEiA-yGfLpSBI8GEQL2bchV0pCnibkA

:lol::lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

I have a feeling my hearing will go a little something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Q4IRg73AI

:lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i predict you will lose....

but either way...don't forget to udpate

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=182006&start=15#p4210880
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    if you're gonna be a lazy ass and use a motorized scooter to get from the 'Safeway Senior Day-Free Cake' table and putter over to the lotto line...it would be much appreciated if you would actually TURN AROUND AND LOOK BEHIND YOU before you decide to suddenly throw said scooter in reverse, and thereby almost taking my toes off FOUR TIMES! After the first time I even gave you a 5 foot buffer zone. :twisted:

RAT FUCK
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    So I go to a pizza joint I frequent. They are out of plain slices and tell me I can wait twenty five minutes for some. They offer instead some sausage slices that are made if I don't want to wait instead. I say yes...and then they charge me extra for the sausage. I'd say that's a ratfuck move those ratfucks. :-x
  • Options
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    I have yet another doozy of a RF story :roll:

My soon to be ex-husband is trying to get me to PAY him for my daughter's bed...it didn't fit into her new room when we moved so I left it behind at the time. He is now getting a smaller bed for her (to accommodate moving my son into her room , I suspect his girlfriend -is who is 21 years younger than he -is pregnant) so I want the old bed back. He says I have to buy it from him. Bear in mind he is a heart surgeon and I make $9/hr at a job that allows me to bring my kids with me to work.

RAT. FUCK.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Carey wrote:
    I have yet another doozy of a RF story :roll:

My soon to be ex-husband is trying to get me to PAY him for my daughter's bed...it didn't fit into her new room when we moved so I left it behind at the time. He is now getting a smaller bed for her (to accommodate moving my son into her room , I suspect his girlfriend -is who is 21 years younger than he -is pregnant) so I want the old bed back. He says I have to buy it from him. Bear in mind he is a heart surgeon and I make $9/hr at a job that allows me to bring my kids with me to work.

RAT. FUCK.
    there is a good part in all this....

you did it already ago...6 months ...

a heart surgeon doesnt mean that has a heart himself....

and when u buy it....pay in small bill of 1 dollars

so he think he become rich..by selling his daughter bed...to his daughter....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”