Options

***Official Green Bay Packers Thread***

Comments

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    In other awesome news, I scored club box seats for Monday night's game against the Queens :D:D:D

Anyone else going to the game? I'm starting the tailgate at 8am SHARP!

That's only about 12 hours worth of beer and brats before game time. You should probably get started a bit earlier.

You're probably right about that, this is Wisconsin for pete's sake!
    RiotZact wrote:

Damn I wish I didn't live so far away :( My girlfriend says if we ever get married that we could do a round trip to the beach and then Lambeau for some major tailgating and then the game of coarse, sounds like a plan to me :D

You better propose to her soon then!!!! :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_ ... -much-more

great read. I like what Woodson has to say. I wouldn't sound so cocky if I were Raji. I think we have to get the "Claymaker" more involved for sure no matter how it may be
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    RiotZact wrote:
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/33873/packers-8-0-and-wanting-much-more

great read. I like what Woodson has to say. I wouldn't sound so cocky if I were Raji. I think we have to get the "Claymaker" more involved for sure no matter how it may be

Wow great article!!! Those are all the things Pack fans have been concerned about for sure. Woody's really a smart ballplayer and truly understands this game. I'm ecstatic that the Packers are 8-0, but if the defense doesn't step up, they WILL NOT win the Superbowl this year. Dom needs to get his sh*t together!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/33873/packers-8-0-and-wanting-much-more

Wow great article!!! Those are all the things Pack fans have been concerned about for sure. Woody's really a smart ballplayer and truly understands this game. I'm ecstatic that the Packers are 8-0, but if the defense doesn't step up, they WILL NOT win the Superbowl this year. Dom needs to get his sh*t together!!!!

You worry too much. ;)
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

You worry too much. ;)

I wouldn't say that
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:

I wouldn't say that

You also worry too much. ;) lol

I live in Milwaukee and yes people are talking about the defense issues. But nobody is freaking out and we all know Dom will figure it out. Relax :D
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:

I wouldn't say that

You also worry too much. ;) lol

I live in Milwaukee and yes people are talking about the defense issues. But nobody is freaking out and we all know Dom will figure it out. Relax :D

I sure hope so
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Is it 7:30pm yet?
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Vikings 30 GB 27
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Vikings 30 GB 27

you've gone mad
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Vikings 30 GB 27

you've gone mad

upset of the year :D
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Vikings 30 GB 27

you've gone mad

upset of the year :D

that would be a big upset....pack is a 13 point fav.

unless AP can grind out a couple hundred yards, MN has no chance.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    ponder was solid in his first start vs gb...but in all honestly, i think the freakin packers will repeat :evil:
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Vikings 30 GB 27

No way not at Lambeau Field.
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    It was only the Vikings, but everything looked good. Good enough to put in the backup QB and coast to a victory at least.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    9-0 hell yeah
  • Options
    Defense looked pretty good tonight. Once again I know it was just the Vikings (they do have some weapons though) but they probably would have had a shutout had it not been for Cobb muffing that punt and giving the Vikings the ball in the red zone.
  • Options
    9-0 hell yeah

it was like watching the beatles of football tonight
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    9-0 hell yeah

you sir, have officially lost it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    im not saying i liked watching them win, but they are really fucking good. i have to admit that
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    im not saying i liked watching them win, but they are really fucking good. i have to admit that

Yea were pretty good. ;)

What a ride so far.

They are just a fun team to watch no drama and they kick fucking ass. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:

Packers.jpg
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:

Packers.jpg

:lol:
  • Options
    Defense finally looking as good as it should, hopefully it stays that way once we start having some better offensive opponents
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    9-0 hell yeah

Nice to finally see them play a complete game and pretty much dominating on O, D, and special teams!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    I'm sick of the announcers every game always yapping about how Aaron Rodgers is God. Tough to win though, when you're the Vikings and the offense can't do a thing and Jared Allen is the only one that shows up on defense.
  • Options
    I'm sick of the announcers every game always yapping about how Aaron Rodgers is God. Tough to win though, when you're the Vikings and the offense can't do a thing and Jared Allen is the only one that shows up on defense.

honestly I'm sick of that too, and I'm sure Aaron is as well. They find ways to complement him even when he makes a (rare) bad decision. but there is no need to try and take away from his awesome performance by dissing the other team
  • Options
    It's even worse on MNF, because of Jaws and Gruden. They are less commentators and more like hype men. You can be watching two 0-10 teams playing and listening to them you would think they were the two best teams on the planet. I love Rodgers, and I think he's playing great (really great) but I think Gruden was getting a little carried away tonight when he said that Rodgers is playing better than any quarterback ever. .