***Official Green Bay Packers Thread***

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    RiotZact wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Ahh man Jolly just couldn't get it together. Too bad!! Like you said, I kinda feel bad, but he's pretty much an idiot for getting involved in all that.

I'm ready for Sunday already!

Same! Probably the easiest game we have left except for the chiefs

Those are the ones that really worry me to be honest!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    NEVER write off the Buccaneers against the Packers. For some reason, even when they suck, they show up against the Pack, and have won the last 3 games between the two.

Even in 2009 when the Buccaneers went 3-13, they beat the 11-5 Packers.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    NEVER write off the Buccaneers against the Packers. For some reason, even when they suck, they show up against the Pack, and have won the last 3 games between the two.

Even in 2009 when the Buccaneers went 3-13, they beat the 11-5 Packers.

wow I totally forgot about that......weird
    Once again not pretty shaky on D but it seems like they showed up when it mattered
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    thanksgiving!!

can't wait for that game
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    thanksgiving!!

can't wait for that game

guess i gotta root for the pack. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    81 wrote:
    thanksgiving!!

can't wait for that game

:lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
    81 wrote:
    thanksgiving!!

can't wait for that game

Damn straight you do! I can't wait either!
    81 wrote:
    thanksgiving!!

can't wait for that game

That's music to my ears!! :lol:

It wasn't a pretty win, but it was a win. I was happy to hear the press conferences afterwards, McCarthy is not happy with the way that they played and he shouldn't be. That's the right attitude for a Superbowl caliber team!

Is it Thursday yet??!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Jordy, Jordy, Jordy, keeping my fantasy dreams alive!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    JK_Livin wrote:

Jordy nelson killed me this week..that late score especially...He was open all day.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    Jordy is the man, he's even out performing Jennings as of late :o Both Jordy and Greg Jennings agreed that Jordy has an advantage because people underestimate him because he's white, interesting thought. Either way he's a beast and the MVP of yesterdays game
    JK_Livin wrote:

:lol: My hubby told me it was a bad move when I took Jordy for my league. Who's laughing now??!!!
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

:lol: My hubby told me it was a bad move when I took Jordy for my league. Who's laughing now??!!!

gotta be your other league, cause in teh PJ league, you stink. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

gotta be your other league, cause in teh PJ league, you stink. :lol:

:cry: Chris Johnson that bastard.

Doing much better in my other league...smoked my hubby in week 1 so even if I don't win it all, I'm still a happy camper!
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Not sure what those tampa dbs were doing giving jordy 10 yards from the 4 yard line on his first score...too easy.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    Jennings and Nelson are 9th and 10th in yards and 2nd and 4th in TD catches which is insane considering that Rodgers has a million other options other than them
    Had some sweet back and forth with a Detroit customer today:

HIM: Pack goes down Thursday.
    ME: Care to make a wager on that?! :)
    HIM: I don’t want to get you into trouble with your significant other. It’s almost Christmas time and losing the game is bad enough compounding that with losing money will make for gloomy holidays.
    ME: LOL!!!! Well then, may the better team win!
    HIM: Yes, Detroit will win handing Green Bay their first loss and you the humility of me winning. That’s what you get for being in Bear country rooting for the cheeseheads.
    ME: Oh wow!! This is getting serious now! The poor Lions, thought they were elite enough this year to remain undefeated with the Packers but sadly this was just not the case. Reality's starting to hit Detroit and when A-Rod and his team march in there on Thursday they're going to pick the Lions' defense apart easily. Don't say I didn't tell you so :)
    HIM: I once considered you knowledgeable about the sport and very impressed with your skills. That is not the case any longer. The Suh will be released to feast on the rotting flesh of A-Rod remains and his band of mediocre athletes. Don’t be surprised to hear the chant “overrated” at your beloved Pack.
    ME: The Suh is a sorry excuse for a human…laughing about what he did to the Bears a few weeks ago…karma's gonna bite him this week and I'll be the one laughing! The Claymaker's coming after Stafford…it could quite possibly result in a Stafford injury for what, the third year in a row?!
    HIM: Wow…now you are rooting for Stafford to get hurt. I believe you are thinking of the Falcons when Suh and company said “get the cart” when matty ice got hurt. You are not going to be laughing because the whole time you will be thinking how am I going to face Kory on Monday and tell him the Lions are awesome. I will make it easy on you, I promise. I am already designing A-Rod’s ankle brace. It is has a broken belt on it and the words “I give up” on it. Maybe he can do more commercials for state farm and insurance himself.
    ME: LOL!! Gotta admit that's a good one!! Either way, this is going to be one heck of a game and one of us will have their tail between their legs come Monday…but it won't be me :)
    HIM: Of course it is a good one because it is true. Seriously, your Pack look great this year and normally I am betting man but this one doesn’t look good for the Lions. If the lions do win I will send you Detroit stickers to put on the Green Bay helmet I gave you.
    ME: The last time the Packers were 10 - 0 it was in, I think 1962. Guess how they lost that streak? Against the Lions on Thanksgiving…so I'm worried! BUT when the Packers win I've got a beautiful Superbowl Champs sticker I'll be sending your way :)
    HIM: If you send that sticker to me I will make a video of me burning it.

Gotta love football!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    cmon you packers, dont fudge this up tomorrow. tame those kittys
    fuck the packers...i hope the lions kick the shit out of them. :lol:

Bears control their destiney.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Davidtrios wrote:
    cmon you packers, dont fudge this up tomorrow. tame those kittys

Smart man. See real Bears fans understand that it's better for them if the Packers win.

The rest of you are just jealous ;)
    I haven't wanted a regular season game this bad since last year against the Pats. I hate they way they act as a team especially Suh and coach Schwartz. I think their D line will have a good game, probably 5 sacks or so, but I think the pack escapes with the win anyway. 35 32
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    RiotZact wrote:
    I haven't wanted a regular season game this bad since last year against the Pats. I hate they way they act as a team especially Suh and coach Schwartz. I think their D line will have a good game, probably 5 sacks or so, but I think the pack escapes with the win anyway. 35 32
    I think it'll be a close game too. The Pack scares the hell outta me but I got faith that the Lions can pull through here. It's gonna be a good game either way. Sure is nice to be excited about a Thanksgiving game again. ;)
    MLMF Det
  • 11-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Lions are a bunch of punks.
    The Lions have officially passed the Patriots as my least favorite team in the league, by far the dirtiest mother fuckers in all of football. Suh should not be allowed to play in the NFL. And way to go refs throwing out the guy who was getting harassed by 2 other guys. On another note great game from the D, awesome actually, and great second half for Rodgers. I hope to god that the Lions need to win in week 17 to make the wild card and McCarthy plays all the starters.
    RiotZact wrote:
    The Lions have officially passed the Patriots as my least favorite team in the league, by far the dirtiest mother fuckers in all of football. Suh should not be allowed to play in the NFL. And way to go refs throwing out the guy who was getting harassed by 2 other guys. On another note great game from the D, awesome actually, and great second half for Rodgers. I hope to god that the Lions need to win in week 17 to make the wild card and McCarthy plays all the starters.
    Still undefeated!!! :) My highlight was when they ejected Suh, what a douche. Raiders next week?
    Walden arrested for domestic violence, dumbass, hope he gets suspended but their saying he doesn't necessarily have to
    this guy is such a dumbass I don't understand why ESPN even lets him be a part of their line up

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=730202 ... id=2459789
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    You're just now finding out that Skip Bayless is a tool? He's been running his stupid mouth for years. He's just argumentative, as many ESPN panelists are basically paid to be, and the funny thing is that if the other guys had said Brady was a lock for MVP he would have started making a case for Rodgers.

And who gives a shit about "signature" games in MVP voting? It's about being Most Valuable Player (in case Skip didn't know what the acronym meant) not dramatic endings to games. If Brady hadn't sucked so hard the entire game against the Cowboys, he wouldn't have needed to put together a "signature drive" at the end of the game to win. He wants to reward Brady because he has been digging holes for himself in several games then doing his job by getting out? What's so bad about Rodgers dominating and doing his job from the start of games? It might not be as dramatic, but MVP is not about drama.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    honestly I never even knew who he was until I read an article where Aaron Rodgers said he didn't like him, when is that show even on? I leave ESPN on all day everyday and I've never even heard of it I've just seen some clips online. In another one he says he would rather have Tebow in the last 2 minutes of a game than Rodgers :roll:

If the voting were to take place right now I would be in disbelief if Rodgers didn't get every single vote, Brady has no case what so ever