Options

***Official Green Bay Packers Thread***

Comments

• Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    RiotZact wrote:
    honestly I never even knew who he was until I read an article where Aaron Rodgers said he didn't like him, when is that show even on? I leave ESPN on all day everyday and I've never even heard of it I've just seen some clips online. In another one he says he would rather have Tebow in the last 2 minutes of a game than Rodgers :roll:

It's "ESPN First Take", formerly known as "Cold Pizza" when Woody Paige was on it. I used to watch it back then because I like Woody Paige, but not now. It's on in the morning sometime on ESPN2, I'm not sure what time exactly as I probably haven't watched it in 4-5 years, since it was "Cold Pizza".
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,206
    RiotZact wrote:
    honestly I never even knew who he was until I read an article where Aaron Rodgers said he didn't like him, when is that show even on? I leave ESPN on all day everyday and I've never even heard of it I've just seen some clips online. In another one he says he would rather have Tebow in the last 2 minutes of a game than Rodgers :roll:

It's "ESPN First Take", formerly known as "Cold Pizza" when Woody Paige was on it. I used to watch it back then because I like Woody Paige, but not now. It's on in the morning sometime on ESPN2, I'm not sure what time exactly as I probably haven't watched it in 4-5 years, since it was "Cold Pizza".

Oh so it's on ESPN2, but yeah I definitely like Woody a hell of a lot more than that guy
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

Oh so it's on ESPN2, but yeah I definitely like Woody a hell of a lot more than that guy

Well, Skip was still on it back then, but since Woody is so awesome I could handle the fact that Skip wouldn't shut up. Back then it was basically just the two of them arguing with a lady acting as the moderator. Looks like the format has changed some. Although there still appears to be arguing.
  • Options
    On a similar not Woody is on ATH right now which is good to see, he hasn't been a lot lately
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Want a piece of the Green Bay Packers? The Super Bowl champions are about to give you a chance.

The Packers plan a stock sale next week where shares in the NFL's only publicly owned team will be available for $250 each. The stock sale is the fifth in the team's long history and the money raised will help pay for renovations at Lambeau Field.

The stock will be available starting Tuesday at packers.com. Buyers will be able to call themselves NFL owners, though the stock value will not go up and there are no dividends.

Stockholders do get voting rights. And they can attend annual meetings, where they can meet Packers executives, tour the Packers Hall of Fame and stick around for the kickoff of training camp.

in fairness....this is the way to do it, vs tax packages

how many shares is everyone buying
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Want a piece of the Green Bay Packers? The Super Bowl champions are about to give you a chance.

The Packers plan a stock sale next week where shares in the NFL's only publicly owned team will be available for $250 each. The stock sale is the fifth in the team's long history and the money raised will help pay for renovations at Lambeau Field.

The stock will be available starting Tuesday at packers.com. Buyers will be able to call themselves NFL owners, though the stock value will not go up and there are no dividends.

Stockholders do get voting rights. And they can attend annual meetings, where they can meet Packers executives, tour the Packers Hall of Fame and stick around for the kickoff of training camp.

I would so buy a share if I had some extra cash, do you have to live in the area though? for some reason I remember hearing that it's owned by "the city of Green Bay"
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Don't forget, today is Aaron's birthday. The big 2-8. Lets take him to a strip club.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I hope I get one for x-mas. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Don't forget, today is Aaron's birthday. The big 2-8. Lets take him to a strip club.

I'm game
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yeah he's been atop that list for quite sometime now but this year he's really putting some space between him and Steve
  • Options
    12-0
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Hand him the MVP right now!!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    woot. Rodgers was very unRodgers like today, still did awesome but I wouldn't expect him to throw that many incompletions again in a long long time. Defense was pretty bad after having a few great weeks. I defiantly don't see us losing again even if Matt Flynn starts the last 2 weeks.
  • Options
    Oh and I think Rodgers silenced that Skip Bayless fool by having a game winning drive, surely he will say oh well he wasn't losing it was tied so it doesn't count or it wasn't a TD it was a field goal but that was pretty much proof that he will play at his best when the game is on the line
  • Options

Umm I'll strip for him....

:mrgreen:

NFC NORTH DIVISION CHAMPS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:

trust me, nobody wants to see that.

:P :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

trust me, nobody wants to see that.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

In all honesty, you're probably right about that! :lol: I just can't compete with his girlfriend (you know, the one with the tribal tramp stamp... :? )
  • Options
    LOL from today's Ask Vic column (on his wife):

I can write anything I want because she’d never read this column. There are times that she doesn’t even know what city I’m in when I’m covering a road game. It’s kind of refreshing to know that at least one person in my life doesn’t think football is the most important thing in the world. Of course, we all know it is, but what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.

:lol:

http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/ask-vic/article-1/Those-arent-doubts-theyre-fears/f0a94477-acbc-4f6f-a3dc-bd033a2a060f
  • Options
    Another Great game :D
  • Options
    Best game so far this year!!! they really proved that they can win big even when Rodgers isn't playing lights out
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Glad we locked up a first round bye, but really hope Jennings isn't hurt too bad. With him and Jordy we have 2 legit #1 WR's. I love Driver, but he's not what he once was, Cobb is just too inexperienced, and Jones is way too damn inconsistent. Then there's Finley who is a worthless piece of shit. Can't wait till he's gone next year. No way has he earned a new contract. Guy needs to shut his fn mouth and catch the damn ball and quit dancing and bitching that you don't get more throws.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    pureoc wrote:
    Glad we locked up a first round bye, but really hope Jennings isn't hurt too bad. With him and Jordy we have 2 legit #1 WR's. I love Driver, but he's not what he once was, Cobb is just too inexperienced, and Jones is way too damn inconsistent. Then there's Finley who is a worthless piece of shit. Can't wait till he's gone next year. No way has he earned a new contract. Guy needs to shut his fn mouth and catch the damn ball and quit dancing and bitching that you don't get more throws.

+1 on Finley he's a dick and if he just would have caught that pass that he SHOULD have caught then Rodgers could still be on pace to break the TD record and still would have had his streak of 100+ passer rating games going.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    enjoy the season but the pack will fall to tebow come feb. just sayin'
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:

:lolno:
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    RiotZact wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

:lolno:

:wave:
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:

You have no idea how much I hope they get knocked out in round 1 of the playoffs!!

We should have Jennings back in time for the playoffs, I'm thinking 5 weeks is enough time for him to rest and get back to healthy.

Chiefs fired Todd Haley today so that's looking like a huge W...and then if the Pack do win, do you realize it'll be a full year since they've lost a game??!!

• Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Chiefs fired Todd Haley today so that's looking like a huge W...and then if the Pack do win, do you realize it'll be a full year since they've lost a game??!!

yep, a whole year without a single loss.....that's so awesome to say :D
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Rodgers & Flynn photobombs:

http://www.rodgersphotobomb.com/

How can you not love these guys?! :lol:
  • Options
    It hurts but at least the pressure of being undefeated is off now...not having Gennings obviously played a huge role, the game wasn't on TV here so I had to watch it on ESPN gamecast but from what I heard Finley had a bunch of drops