Options

***Official Green Bay Packers Thread***

Comments

• Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    cant wait until the name of this godforsaken thread changes
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:

might be a while....mamasan is doing the hangover double check.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

might be a while....mamasan is doing the hangover double check.

:lol:
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    The world is a better & safer place now that the Packers are out of the playoffs.
  • Options
    It should be changed to "Let's watch '86 Bears Super Bowl again!"
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    shadowcast wrote:
    The world is a better & safer place now that the Packers are out of the playoffs.

I dunno about either of those, but it's infinitely less douche-y.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    the fucking refs wanted the Pack to go on further ( obviously ) ,
    until Eli and Big Blue took care of that .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

poor packers fans getting beat up....in their own thread....

sort of like the real packers at home

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Boy oh boy...throw some dropped passes and some pressure on Rodgers and he looks like an average QB. You still have the Bucks and the Brewers... :lol:
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    This the giants home field?!?

Was pretty disgusted seeing the large amount of blue in the stands. It's all season tickets so fans are selling out. Pretty piss poor, well that along with our defense, especially Charlie Peprah, and if there is one good thing about this it's that Jermichael Finley has hopefully played his last game for Green Bay.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Wow, we lose a playoff game and all the little haters come out of the woodwork. Didn't have much to say all season long. I didn't realize you guys were that jealous of last years Super Bowl. It's especially funny seeing it out of the Bears fans, who didn't make the playoffs. Can you really talk shit when you went 8-8 and lost both games to the Packers?
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,607
    pureoc wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    This the giants home field?!?

Was pretty disgusted seeing the large amount of blue in the stands. It's all season tickets so fans are selling out. Pretty piss poor, well that along with our defense, especially Charlie Peprah, and if there is one good thing about this it's that Jermichael Finley has hopefully played his last game for Green Bay.

Yeah, man. I was really surprised at that. After the first Cruz catch, you could hear the Cruz chants then "lets go giants" after the hail mary. That's pretty crazy. Hell of a win for the Giants.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,218
    how about the Pack fans booing, especially after Rodgers missed the wide-open Finley on late 3rd down? i thought on philly fans booed their teams :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • Options
    Wow, we lose a playoff game and all the little haters come out of the woodwork. Didn't have much to say all season long. I didn't realize you guys were that jealous of last years Super Bowl. It's especially funny seeing it out of the Bears fans, who didn't make the playoffs. Can you really talk shit when you went 8-8 and lost both games to the Packers?
    Ah hello....Your the Packers. Grab some bench like the rest of us
  • Options
    shadowcast wrote:

All I'm saying is at least we made the playoffs, and won the Super Bowl last year. AND beat the Bears both games (as well as everybody in the NFC North) this year. I'm a little disappointed, but hey, we won it all last year. You can't expect to win it every year. It was still a hell of a season, and I didn't expect us to do this good considering we had the worst defense in the league.

I think the further we get away from 1985 the crankier Bears fans get.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Rodgers is certainly no Brett Favre. Rodgers gave up early and played the blame game the rest of the way. Favre never gave an inch even in defeat. Rodgers has a long way to go to equal the class of a Favre. Hopefully we don't have to see anymore of those god awful Aaron Rodgers commercials anymore.
    Post edited by shadowcast on
  • Options
    shadowcast wrote:

All I'm saying is at least we made the playoffs, and won the Super Bowl last year. AND beat the Bears both games (as well as everybody in the NFC North) this year. I'm a little disappointed, but hey, we won it all last year. You can't expect to win it every year. It was still a hell of a season, and I didn't expect us to do this good considering we had the worst defense in the league.

I think the further we get away from 1985 the crankier Bears fans get.
    Yeah great year....everyone remembers a team that lost in a playoff game. Shit, no one even remembers who the Packers beat last year. The only thing you guys will be remembered for is having a 16-1 season and blowing home field advantage.
  • Options
    edited January 2012

i was here all year long.... ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    shadowcast wrote:
    Rodgers is certainly no Brett Favre. Rodgers gave up early and played the blame game the rest of the way. Favre never gave an inch even in defeat. Rodgers has a long way to go to equal the class of a Favre.
    The class of Favre?

Are we talking about the same wife-cheating, pain-killer abusing, sexting, and "I'll go play for GB's biggest rival and destroy my legacy" Favre or a different Favre?

• Options
    Jason P wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:
    Rodgers is certainly no Brett Favre. Rodgers gave up early and played the blame game the rest of the way. Favre never gave an inch even in defeat. Rodgers has a long way to go to equal the class of a Favre.
    The class of Favre?

Are we talking about the same wife-cheating, pain-killer abusing, sexting, and "I'll go play for GB's biggest rival and destroy my legacy" Favre or a different Favre?

Wait so Farve was sexting, cheating on his wife and playing for the Vikings while he was on the field in a Packer uniform. WOW!!! He's better than I thought!!!
  • Options
    shadowcast wrote:
    Yeah great year....everyone remembers a team that lost in a playoff game. Shit, no one even remembers who the Packers beat last year. The only thing you guys will be remembered for is having a 16-1 season and blowing home field advantage.

Yeah, I guess it would have been better to just go 8-8 and not make the playoffs. At least the Packers were relevant this year. All Bears fans could do is sit around and root against us as some sort of half-ass consolation prize.

And 81, I know you've been here. I can respect your hatred, you made it known every week, didn't wait until we lost to pop your head out and rub it in. Still, we did better than you.
  • Options
    k_phillips_120115_cp.jpg

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Bears wins Ties Packers wins Bears points Packers points
    Regular season 91 6 85 3,098 3,010
    Postseason 1 1 47 35
    Total 92 6 86 3,145 3,045

8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Aaron Rogers played like his name was Sharon Rodgers. Farve would have never done that.
  • Options
    shadowcast wrote:
    Aaron Rogers played like his name was Sharon Rodgers. Farve would have never done that.

Yea Favre would have done worse.

My feelings about last nites game.We have a Super Bowl ring from last year, a 27 year old MVP QB for the next decade and a team built to contend again next year. We'll be back
  • Options
    shadowcast wrote:

Yea Favre would have done worse.

My feelings about last nites game.We have a Super Bowl ring from last year, a 27 year old MVP QB for the next decade and a team built to contend again next year. We'll be back
    It's going to be a long wait killing time with the Bucks and Brewers....No thanks.
  • Options
    shadowcast wrote:
    It's going to be a long wait killing time with the Bucks and Brewers....No thanks.

Speaking of long waits, can anybody name the highest grossing film of the year the last time Chicago won the Super Bowl?
    If you guessed
    220px-Back_to_the_future.jpg
    you were correct.
  • Options
    The real score yesterday was Giants 37, Pack 13, Refs 7
  • Options
    shadowcast wrote:

Speaking of long waits, can anybody name the highest grossing film of the year the last time Chicago won the Super Bowl?
    If you guessed
    220px-Back_to_the_future.jpg
    you were correct.
    I guessed that and what a great flick.In my life time I witnessed a Super Bowl, World Series (GO SOX), 6 NBA titles and a Stanley Cup. Choke on that Discount Double choke.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    shadowcast wrote:
    Jason P wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:
    The class of Favre?

Wait so Farve was sexting, cheating on his wife and playing for the Vikings while he was on the field in a Packer uniform. WOW!!! He's better than I thought!!!
    Well, only pain killers apply if you're going to be technical about being on the field. I thought "class" was being debated.