Options

***Official Green Bay Packers Thread***

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    just for the record....i wasn't prepared to eat crow.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    packers-suk.gif
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    81 wrote:

We were going to hide it in your Hamburger Helper.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    hehe
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    81 wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:
    Oh don't be so sensitive you Packer fans. You had a great season....sort of. But let's cut the shit... did you really think you were going to win it all with that defense? If so I think you need to reeducate yourself about the history of football. There are two QB's that would have won you that game...Brady and Favre...end of list.

Also, I didn't know that we had to be grand fathered in to talk some shit. You put up a thread that says "DEFENDING GREEN BAY PACKERS THREAD" expect some smack talk when you choke and boy did you guys choke...at home...on national television..9 point favorites.....favorites to win it all. You don't want to hear then don't put up the thread especially with the number of Bears fans on this site. Go cry in a cheese tray and root for the Bucks and the Brewers because isn't doesn't matter how good of a season you had nobody will remember it.

it wasn't the qb that lost the game, it was teh dropped passes and lousey D....and the giants excellent d. you could also argue the refs weren't paid off enough since htey only flubbed one of the turnover calls.

speaking of turnovers, you can also put a lot of blame on them.

1 bad overthrow that was an almost guaranteed TD, and a fumble with a WIDE open receiver by Rodgers. True there were plenty of other mistakes, but those plays killed them more than any dropped passes.

The refs sure did try like hell even when the game was mostly out of reach with that totally out of control roughing the passer call.

I'm not sure any QB would've won that game with the way the Giants were playing though. They stepped up and the other team didn't all around. We saw what happened to Brady(and his superior to this years Pack team) and Favre when they ran into the Giants buzzsaw a few years back.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:

youve had your fill, anyway
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

youve had your fill, anyway

you stay out of this....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    matt flynn....where does he go? im sure the pack cant afford him
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:

depends on if he thinks he is an NFL starter and what the NFL thinks of him. if he thinks he's a backup he'll stay in GB, at least i would if i was him. Better to hold the clipboard on a contender than on a crap team.

in no order, i think these teams could all be in the market for a qb.

miami
    cleveland
    Tenn
    Jacksonville
    KC
    Denver
    Washington
    Tampa
    San Fran
    Arizona
    Seattle
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Davidtrios wrote:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/15/packers-dont-plan-to-use-franchise-tag-on-flynn/

I'll still root for him wherever he goes (except if he ends up in our division of course!)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/15/packers-dont-plan-to-use-franchise-tag-on-flynn/

I'll still root for him wherever he goes (except if he ends up in our division of course!)

they would be stupid to use the franchise tag on him. it'd have to be like what, 10-12M for a QB

edit....14.5 per the article
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    i dont think there is any doubt in anyone's mind that matt flynn will be a starting qb next yr...the guy has a ton of talent and he showed it on field.

so, you can take sf and denver out bc their starters are solidyfied. that leaves:

miami
    cleveland
    Tenn
    Jacksonville
    KC
    Washington
    Tampa
    Arizona
    Seattle

i think wash is in serious need. i heard they might go after peyton manning. if not flynn is a younger and healthier option.
  • Options
    not sure i would take Denver out of the running just yet....or san fran....alex smith has been on the edge his entire career.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    not sure i would take Denver out of the running just yet....or san fran....alex smith has been on the edge his entire career.

elway just declared Jesu...tebow starter and alex smith is in the nfc title game...if smith throws 4 picks sunday, MAYBE there's a chance they cut him loose, but i dont see that happening.
  • Options
    i think elway will replace tebow as soon as he can.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

that would be bad for business...the guy sells more jerseys than anyone and he puts ppl in the seats...
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

that would be bad for business...the guy sells more jerseys than anyone and he puts ppl in the seats...

winning puts people in seats....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

winning puts people in seats....

true but teebs different
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,177
    shadowcast wrote:
    Oh don't be so sensitive you Packer fans. You had a great season....sort of. But let's cut the shit... did you really think you were going to win it all with that defense? If so I think you need to reeducate yourself about the history of football. There are two QB's that would have won you that game...Brady and Favre...end of list.

Also, I didn't know that we had to be grand fathered in to talk some shit. You put up a thread that says "DEFENDING GREEN BAY PACKERS THREAD" expect some smack talk when you choke and boy did you guys choke...at home...on national television..9 point favorites.....favorites to win it all. You don't want to hear then don't put up the thread especially with the number of Bears fans on this site. Go cry in a cheese tray and root for the Bucks and the Brewers because isn't doesn't matter how good of a season you had nobody will remember it.

I don't think anybody is crying or sensitive, it's just funny all the haters jumping on the anti-Packers bandwagon who didn't have shit to say all season. You for instance didn't have a word to say in this thread all season. Your first comment came after Sunday's loss. At least 81 has been giving us shit from the beginning. Hell, he was the first reply to the thread. He was prepared to eat his crow SHOULD we win again and kept telling us how much we sucked every week, even when we were undefeated. He didn't just pop out after the playoff loss.

Plus, 81's comments (at least the way I take it) are all in good fun. Yours are just kind of hateful and antagonistic. It is just sports after all, I'm already over the loss and getting on with my life, just like I would have if they had won the Super Bowl.

Bottom line is I really don't care about what all the closet haters have to say now that we've lost. Don't hide out when we're doing good then pop out after the loss to rub it in. I give people shit in the Cowboys thread all the time, and had they actually managed to do something I was going to have to eat some serious crow. I didn't hide out until they lost to New York then pop out and say "Ha Ha!".
    Whoa on the hatful thing. The only hatful thing I might have said was calling you all Deer Fuckers but I never called you mother fuckers. But even that is low on the hatful scale. Also I think I said something to the point that Aaron Rodgers played like his name was Sharon Rodgers. Also I referenced good luck with your stellar baseball and basketball teams. Then I think I called you deer fuckers one more time (again sorry if that is a bit much). As for 81 being on the board all year…he has over 20,000 posts. He’s on all threads all the time. I actually think 81 and Speedy is the same person. And come on did you really think the “DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPION PACKERS THREAD” wasn’t going to take a couple hits here and there. Just talking some shit and I take back calling you all deer fuckers.

Now go get your shine box you one and done’ers
  • Options
    for the record....speedy and i aren't the same. he's a midget. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,177
    81 wrote:
    That's right he's the midget and your the smoking baby.
  • Options
    shadowcast wrote:
    81 wrote:
    That's right he's the midget and your the smoking baby.

but speedy is the tallest midget
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,204
    shadowcast wrote:

It's dumbass comments like this that will keep the packers hungry for years to come
  • Options
    Deer Fuckers............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,230
    RiotZact wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:

It's dumbass comments like this that will keep the packers hungry for years to come

is aaron rogers in the tenclub?

:lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

we can only tebow that he is not
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,204
    RiotZact wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:

:lol:

:lol: doubtful but I'm sure he will hear plenty of people saying stuff like that for the next year
  • Options
    Us deer fuckers sure love when you Fibs come to our state and spend yr money and enjoy our toll free roads. ;)

I love the shots back and forth all is good fun.

Btw who does Chicago have for a QB again? :lol:
  • Options
    Us deer fuckers sure love when you Fibs come to our state and spend yr money and enjoy our toll free roads. ;)

I love the shots back and forth all is good fun.

Btw who does Chicago have for a QB again? :lol:

fuck the over priced toll roads. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    In case you didn't see it in the other thread 81

baby.jpg
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"