SarahBSarahB Posts: 2
    Goods section, why oh why won't you load? :cry:
    You will not be punished for your anger,
    you will be punished by your anger…
    Let a man overcome anger by love.
  • Options
    dubqdubq Posts: 27
    This is a fiasco. F I A S C O.

An update from 10C staff would be GRAND. Apparently they're taking a page from Sony's playbook and ignoring their customer base when the sh!t hits the fan. Maybe we'll hear from them a week from now.
  • Options
    Mac DogMac Dog Posts: 79
    This organization should be ashamed of themselves.

Quite frankly I think all ticket requests should be accomodated, public onsales delayed until this gets sorted out, and I should be compensated for my wasted time and effort.
  • Options
    kid canadakid canada Toronto Posts: 443
    Four more shows going on sale about to help matters in 3, 2, 1...
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • Options
    2 hours of non-stop refreshing and still nothing :S
    '98: Barrie
    '03: Toronto
    '05: Toronto
    '06: Toronto, Toronto
    '07: Munich
    '08: Vancouver (EV), Mansfield II, Toronto I (EV)
    '11: Toronto, Toronto, Hamilton
    '13: London Ontario
  • Options
    SarahBSarahB Posts: 2
    2 hours of non-stop refreshing and still nothing :S

at least it looked like it was pretending to refresh at first, now it isn't even trying
    You will not be punished for your anger,
    you will be punished by your anger…
    Let a man overcome anger by love.
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    Seriously. They can come on and lock threads but can't post an update?
  • Options
    EC266985EC266985 Posts: 2
    How are they for sale on EBay already???

10C, please tell me your issuing another presale date? This process is a disgrace! :evil:
  • Options
    IowaBoyIowaBoy Posts: 3
    frambovt wrote:
    I know it's lame, but I actually feel like crying. This is SO not cool at all. :cry:

It's okay. I felt the same way shut out of Alpine Valley. I found screaming into a pillow helps...but you have to really go for it or it's just silly. EV has nothing on the 5 minutes of howling I did yesterday...followed by a prozac and a shot of tequilla. The anxiety this ticket sale has caused me is unbearable. I can't handle it ever again...PJ or not.
  • Options
    Is ANYBODY getting tickets???
  • Options
    tyemarietyemarie Posts: 40
    it's my son's 1st birthday and I have spent the majority of the afternoon on the computedr trying to get tickets. Boo.
    the oceans made me, but who came up with love?
  • Options
    For 2 hrs it was a refresh game, tix in my cart, then not... but since the next presale started, I can't even get into the goods section. WHY couldn't that sale wait until the Toronto shows were sold out? I have no idea if sitting here & refreshing for another 3 hours will help or not. If there's a chance, I'll refresh all night....but if not, god, it would be nice to know! ...this is so frustrating.
  • Options
    koda74koda74 Posts: 86
    Oh the frustration :( *hits the refresh button for the millionth time*
  • Options
    did anyone get Montreal tickets yet?
    Stephane Arseneault
  • Options
    Weird_HenryWeird_Henry Posts: 308
    THIS IS A FUCKIN' JOKE!
    I AM SOOO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW! THEY BETTER DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS!!
    Note to self: Don't die
  • Options
    did anyone get Montreal tickets yet?
    After a little more than 2hrs :( , YES :D
    Last Philly Spectrum Show - Halloween 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010
    Montreal 2011
    Missoula 2012
    Seattle 2013
    Denver 2014
    Central Park NYC 2015
    Sunrise 2016
    Wrigley 2 2016
    Seattle 1 2018
    ~~~~~~~
    EV NYC 2 2011
    RNDM NYC 2012
    TOTD SF 2016

Highlights Of Last Spectrum Show
    Mike DESTROYING in Seattle 2013

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - HST

Instagram (great concert shots of many bands):  concertaholic
  • Options
    bttrfly0305bttrfly0305 Posts: 5
    edited May 2011
    So here the thing, I wasn’t planning on writing anything considering I only really fell in love with PJ a little over 2&1/2 years ago. I don’t even feel sorry for myself (even though I would’ve loved to be there ) instead I feel sorry for the diehard fans…the PJ faithful who have going to shows for year after year. I feel bad for the ten clubbers who have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars, traveled thousands of miles and endured their share of system crashes while trying to obtain tickets for other big shows. The fan(s) that have unbelievable membership numbers and who faithfully pay to have their memberships renewed.
    I was lucky to be introduced to this amazing band by one of the best people I’ve ever met…my boyfriend. Not only did I fall in love with their music but also what this band stands for…being heard, being passionate about things they believe in, not “dancing around” political issues that this country faces and most of all telling the truth. This PJ20 weekend meant A LOT to so many people including my boyfriend. He tried for tickets Monday and of course, we know how that worked out. He was on the computer for 9 hours and reached the point of getting them into his cart, putting in the cc information and then the system crashing…which I know many people encountered. With that said, the 10c posted the announcement about the sale resuming Tuesday and that they and the IT people were working to fix the problem. Since he had to work yesterday, he asked me if I could weather the storm and try to get tickets. I tried and I tried and had them in the cart probably 100 times and every time I went to submit the order, I had the refresh page come up. I have incredibly fast internet speed so I know that couldn’t have been the issue. After three futile hours of trying and trying, every ticket package sold out. How long has the 10c known about this major announcement? Seriously, they may have not known all the details but that had to have had some idea. Since these debacles have happened in the past and people have been shut out of shows they desperately wanted to see, wouldn’t you think they would have invested some of the analog membership fees fans have dished out to help get this system in order for such a big day? I’m not claiming to know how the ten club operates nor do I really want to. The point is, people pay good money to the ten club because they LOVE the band. One of the major points to being a PJ fan is having the live experience of PJ because they are the best live act around today, period. It’s not being shut out of PJ being at Lollapalooza or even Bonnaroo because those are festivals that happen every year…the PJ20th weekend festival =once.in.a.lifetime….so telling people that problems “will be fixed the next time” really doesn’t cut it, does it? After reading through these posts on here, I think this is where people are coming from. Again, I’m not speaking on behalf of myself but all of the PJ faithful.
    Post edited by bttrfly0305 on
  • Options
    RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
    everytime i get in, you cant buy the tickets. This sis bs
  • Options
    Be SoundBe Sound Posts: 199
    this is an absolute joke... had them in my cart about 5 times .. now i can't even get into the goods section. I am really hoping that they give us some kind of presale password to make up for it (or at least some of it) :evil:
    Don't it make you smile
  • Options
    tphutchtphutch Posts: 5
    I am REALLY hoping - and assuming, that they will fix this so that those of us that actually paid money to belong to the club will have access to getting tickets before they open up to the general public. It's only fair. I don't blame the IT guys - clearly they were overwhelmed by the response, but it needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    Weird_HenryWeird_Henry Posts: 308
    tphutch wrote:
    I don't blame the IT guys - clearly they were overwhelmed by the response, but it needs to be fixed.

I, for one, ABSOLUTELY blame the I.T. guys. They should have known what the responsse would be, and should have been prepared to handle it. FAIL! Heads should roll...
    Note to self: Don't die
  • Options
    jd129624jd129624 Posts: 17
    I know this is harsh....There is a radio presale on Thursday for the Edmonton Show password is THEBEAR.

I hope this helps anyone who is getting screwed...I gave up...

I will post the Calgary Presale password as soon as I get it.

I hope it helps you!!
  • Options
    Ticketmaster is cheaper too. Stop what you're doing people and get on with your days
    Toronto '96
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,678
    QUESTION:

IF I get a message that says I cannot place tickets in my cart because of the restrictions of not being able to order more than one item... DOES THAT MEAN I've OFFICIALLY ORDERED THE TICKETS?

ALSO..

If my credit card is showing that the amount was processed.. DOES THAT MEAN I've OFFICIALLY ORDERED THE TICKETS???

P.S. This whole thing is a heaping mound of bullshit. Tim... 10C... for shame. It should not have taken this many years and this many presales to finally upgrade.
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,003
    Parksy wrote:
    QUESTION:

IF I get a message that says I cannot place tickets in my cart because of the restrictions of not being able to order more than one item... DOES THAT MEAN I've OFFICIALLY ORDERED THE TICKETS?

ALSO..

If my credit card is showing that the amount was processed.. DOES THAT MEAN I've OFFICIALLY ORDERED THE TICKETS???

P.S. This whole thing is a heaping mound of bullshit. Tim... 10C... for shame. It should not have taken this many years and this many presales to finally upgrade.

I'm getting the same message. The tickets are in my order status, CC has been billed but no email. From my understanding if they are in the orders section its good.
  • Options
    EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    I am in shock, I have never had this problem with fan clubs tickets ever.. Ive been buying 10c tickets since 2003. I have always been able to get them no problem... it is now almost 2 hours later, and the furthest I can get to is buy.. i click on that then.. i either get booted out or I refresh forever.. then it will say store-null. Then I have to start all over again... anyone get tickets for Calgary and Edmonton yet? Im sad.
  • Options
    EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    I am in shock, I have never had this problem with fan clubs tickets ever.. Ive been buying 10c tickets since 2003. I have always been able to get them no problem... it is now almost 2 hours later, and the furthest I can get to is buy.. i click on that then.. i either get booted out or I refresh forever.. then it will say store-null. Then I have to start all over again... anyone get tickets for Calgary and Edmonton yet? Im sad.
  • Options
    md158617md158617 Posts: 2
    2 hours and nothing! The ticketmaster presale for calgary tomorrow is pearljamx929
  • Options
    Gather No MossGather No Moss Omaha Posts: 339
    "Be a part of the greatest fan club on earth, dedicated to the greatest fans on earth"

At least the latter is true.... Someone needs to lose their job over this.. This is a business taking our money..
    Buy the ticket, Take the ride..

10/20/91 (Omaha), 7/25/92 (Lolla/Denver), 3/7/94 (Denver), 6/20/95 (Red Rocks), 11/14/97 (Oakland), 6/23/98 (Denver), 10/25/00 (SD), 6/05/03 (SD), 10/8/04 (FL), 7/2/06 (Denver), 7/17/08 (VH1-Who Tribute LA), 10/6/09 (LA), 10/7/09 (LA), 9/3/11 & 9/4/11(PJ20), 12/06/13 (Seattle), 10/09/14 (Lincoln)..
  • Options
    kid canadakid canada Toronto Posts: 443
    Parksy wrote:
    QUESTION:

ALSO..

People are saying around the forum that the answer to your questions is "yes", you should be OK. I sure hope so, I'm in the same boat, every time I got to the credit card screen and hit "submit" I got an error message, but the tickets show up in my order history and I called the credit card company to confirm that the purchase has been billed.
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
This discussion has been closed.