Options

Re: Ticket Sale - From The Ten Club

Comments

• Options
    and............ that's it for me!

This sucks. I have to leave my computer and won't be back for a while. Will there be another presale?
  • Options
    ArtgirlfriendArtgirlfriend Sweet Home Chicago Posts: 32
    Got to the point of clicking on the Toronto show I wanted (the 12th) and then got the dreaded "Cannot display the page..." crap. Ironically, I may have to simply give up because I don't have an entire day to devote to hit the refresh button and just wait to purchase tickets from Ticketmaster. I hope the band is livid at how horrible this whole experience has been for most of their loyal, devoted fans!
    I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for. - Georgia O'Keeffe

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Artgirlfriend
  • Options
    canuckiancanuckian Posts: 3
    So my card has been charged and my tickets are in my order history ... no email no confirmation... do we reckon this means I have tickets. (it won't let me buy them again.)

Really, time to outsource this to a company that can handle this. At this point, I'd be happy to pay $1 or $2 more if it meant not having to look at refresh misspelled...
  • Options
    TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 535
    canuckian wrote:
    So my card has been charged and my tickets are in my order history ... no email no confirmation... do we reckon this means I have tickets. (it won't let me buy them again.)

Really, time to outsource this to a company that can handle this. At this point, I'd be happy to pay $1 or $2 more if it meant not having to look at refresh misspelled...

Yes, I believe you have them if in your order history! I did not get email confirmation for 1st Toronto show but it is in my order history but did get email confirmation for my 2nd Toronto show and it is in my order history.

If they were in your order history, your CC got charged I believe. For the first order, I put in my CC info and then click submit and got the error message but it obviously went through. I cannot buy them again either since it thinks I got them.

I believe if they are in your order history you are good to go, but maybe the Ten Club can confirm here...
  • Options
    direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    Hey, 10c staffers, how about an update on the status of the pre-sale? Do we keep on losing our time or will you just cancel the pre-sale, postpone the public sale and find a solution to avoid pissing us off?

What he said.
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits
  • Options
    IowaBoyIowaBoy Posts: 3
    I love PJ. It's the soundtrack to my life. But I'm disappointed with 10Club. the EV toy guitar tour ticket sale went the same way. This was predictable. I didn't get tix...damn near cried. I did scream into a pillow for 5 minutes just before I took a shot of tequilla and three prozac. ;) I want everyone at 10 club to know the anxiety and stress all of the fans were going through over this. It is unhealthy and bad for the community. As I wrote in a email to "Tickets" yesterday, I feel like grandma's throwing a family reunion, and everyone but me is invited. As much as we joke about it, it really does hurt to be on the outside.

I know that PJ is planning a fall US tour RIGHT! It will be kicked off in Seattle with two shows the weekend following the Vancouver BC show...RIGHT! And then it will end in Seattle with a FREE show...RIGHT!

Can I send in my ticket request now? My heart will not survive another 10club online presale.
  • Options
    SJ201436SJ201436 Posts: 2
    I had better not be charged for 5 pairs of tickets that I inputted my card # for but didn't get any confirmation (yes I know I'm only allowed one pair). I'm not a big fan of having my credit card # floatining around
  • Options
    TuqueTuque Posts: 6
    canuckian wrote:

hahaha, Nice job noticing the spelling.
  • Options
    ArtgirlfriendArtgirlfriend Sweet Home Chicago Posts: 32
    edited May 2011
    And now I officially say "F^%K IT!" Thanks for wasting my time this week 10C, guess Ticketmaster will get their lovely service fees from me if I want to see Pearl Jam this year. I think I will go scream now. :x
    Post edited by Artgirlfriend on
    I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for. - Georgia O'Keeffe

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Artgirlfriend
  • Options
    JP-DiddyJP-Diddy Posts: 34
    1 full hour and not 1 set of tix, I can get to the cart with Montreal tix, but that is as far as it goes, very frustrating
  • Options
    KS188442KS188442 Posts: 24
    canuckian wrote:

Just called my CC company and they say I was charged.
    How do I check order history?
  • Options
    frambovtframbovt Posts: 4
    It sucks that I can't get tickets, but people are already selling them on Ebay....
  • Options
    TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 535
    edited May 2011
    Please "Refesh"... the most hated logo of 2011...

tech.jpg
    Post edited by Torontonian on
  • Options
    thatguypjthatguypj Posts: 8
    Boot the ebay sellers out of the club and fix your fucking site.

Can't you see what this is doing to people?

Cancel this stupid attempt at a pre sale until next week and fix it.
    Don't even think about reachin me I won't be home...
  • Options
    TsarinaLisaTsarinaLisa Posts: 205
    4 times now it let me put in cc info and 4 times the cart timed out. Bull!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

250969_10150598537985184_821385183_18382405_8140351_n.jpg

LOL was just about to post the same message. how can this happen everytimes? Didnt they learn their lesson the first time? Worst part is that we`re left in the dark. Can we at least know if there is still tickets?
    Stephane Arseneault
  • Options
    KS188442KS188442 Posts: 24
    4 times now it let me put in cc info and 4 times the cart timed out. Bull!!!!!!!!!!!

Call your CC company. I got charged without any confirmation from PJ
    you may have tickets.
  • Options
    pjrocksmbpjrocksmb Posts: 28
    what a joke, it used to be so much easier. You just put your name in for the shows you wanted and they sorted it out. I guess that was too much work for them. Now look at the mess they have caused. They have known about these problems for a long time and could have changed the system but they didn't. Why? b/c that costs money.

I still haven't got my xmas single yet!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    frambovt wrote:
    It sucks that I can't get tickets, but people are already selling them on Ebay....

That is just so sad. I can't get through either. Got to "buy" and then got stuck and have been refreshing for over an hour. Now I HAVE to get back to work. So much for all the excitement and happiness PJ presales normally bring. I would be embarrassed about all these technical issues...but you know, they'll still sell out, so what does it matter if a few die hards get shut out of the fanclub presale. I have never bashed 10C, but man, I am not feeling the love with this sale. Here's hoping something will pan out...eventually...

I know it's lame, but I actually feel like crying. This is SO not cool at all. :cry:
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    DM189985DM189985 Posts: 12
    I NEED to know WHAT IS GOING ON???
  • Options
    I expected something like this might happen for the Alpine shows, as you've got hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world trying to buy tickets at the same time. But right now there are only 3 of the Canadian shows on sale, and it's probably just a few thousand people from the Toronto/Montreal/North Eastern U.S. area trying for tickets. Pretty pathetic that their rinky-dink server can't handle the traffic. I agree with a lot of other posters here. Cancel the damn presale, get your site fixed by somebody who actually knows what they're doing, and re-schedule the presale for a week, or two weeks down the road. The tour isn't until September for Chirst sakes, which one would think would give Ten Club plenty of time to get their act together.
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits
  • Options
    Please RefeshPlease Refesh Posts: 6
    edited May 2011

tech.jpg

I have never posted here before, and almost never read this forum... but I'd like to suggest something.

For each and every Canada tour stop everyone who can should print off the "Please Refesh" logo and bring it as a sign for the band. We should hold them up when the band comes out on stage (start and return for encore), and very respectfully put them down when the band starts to play.

Let's make a point... we don't like what happened, but let's not let that point drive negativity at the show. No yelling, booing, or any form of disrespect, just a nice silent protest for all of those fan club members who saw that sign 20,000 times... the band can see it 20,000 times at each venue.

I've been a fan club member for 18+ years, and this weeks experience has driven me to voice my concerns that have built up for years.
    Post edited by Please Refesh on
    '95 - 7/8, 7/9
    '98 - 8/17, 8/18, 8/23
    '99 - 10/30, 10/31
    '00 - 8/18, 8/20, 8/21, 10/05, 10/07, 10/08, 10/09, 10/21, 10/22, 11/05, 11/06
    '01 - 10/20, 10/21, 10/22
    '02 - 9/23
    '03 - 04/25, 4/26, 6/18, 6/21, 6/22, 6/25, 6/26, 6/28
    '04 - 10/03
    '05 - 9/11, 9/12
    '06 - 5/19, 5/22
    '09 - 8/21, 8/23, 8/24
    '10 - 5/17, 5/18
    '11 - 9/11, 9/12
    '13 - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22
    '14 - 10/16
    '16 - 8/20
    '18 - 8/20
    '22 - 9/6, 9/8
    '23 - 9/5, 9/7
    '24 - (hopefully) 8/29, 8/31
  • Options

-Tom Waits
  • Options
    RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
    Timed out what bs . Cant checkout like usual
  • Options
    canuckian wrote:

it states in the presale info that you don't get email confirmations until the presale is over OR sold out. if you have it in your order history, you are fine. congrats!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    TsarinaLisaTsarinaLisa Posts: 205
    KS188442 wrote:

Call your CC company. I got charged without any confirmation from PJ
    you may have tickets.

Thanks, I called and they said they are on there pending...no email yet so I hope all is OK. So frustrating and while I know it is not exactly their fault...why go on and on about all the upgraded you made when people have to go thru this and waste all this time. Just crazy....

Thank for letting me know to call my CC comapny....
  • Options
    WS131341WS131341 Posts: 28
    Did someone say that tickets are already being offered on StubHub and eBay for the Canadian shows???
  • Options
    EC266985EC266985 Posts: 2
    This process is completely unacceptable....I have lost tickets twice now...

Thanks for nothing. :cry:
  • Options
    WS131341 wrote:
    Did someone say that tickets are already being offered on StubHub and eBay for the Canadian shows???

Correct. Isn't that sad?

-Tom Waits
  • Options
    this sucks :(
    2011: Toronto #2
This discussion has been closed.