Options

Re: Ticket Sale - From The Ten Club

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    I work, live and do everything in Ottawa....if I miss this band here in Ottawa, I'm seriously done. This isn't fun anymore....
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    has anyone got a page loading that is all black and says "whoops you ripped our face off"??? cause I just did
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Posts: 1
    My partner and I have been trying to get tickets for the last FIVE HOURS with no results. We are both IT professionals and web designers and we know what we are doing - opening the pages in new tabs, refreshing constantly etc., which is all that the 10 club form emails are advising when we write to them.

I hope Pearl Jam hears about this mess. The IT team, web host and web development team need to be replaced. You guys have let your fans down and it's a real shame.

We've gone to every PJ concert for years, and because of incompetence and bad management on the part of this website, we will be missing this tour. Because we both work and don't have unlimited amounts of time to sit on the refresh button.

You need to refund membership fees for the thousands of 10 club members like us who are wondering why we pay these fees for membership in a club that seems to not care about its members getting the most crucial service: TO SEE THE BAND PERFORM LIVE.

Also, the media need to hear about this ridiculous incompetence at the hands of the IT team of one of the most popular bands in the world. The IT team running this presale is a shame on a wonderful band that does NOT deserve this incompetence.
  • Options
    BailsBails Posts: 5
    What a joke......hasn't this club and online ticket buying being going on for many years! This isn't the stone ages of the internet.

Wow I am seriously sratching my head here on how the ten club dropped the ball here and have made many many long term paying club memeber miss out on tickets this year. Speically with the increse in memebership price and this happens.

Why wasn't a staggered day for tickets done? And why after the issue came up was it not addressed and fixed and tickets sold at a later date once this problem was fixed? Instead you have a lame appoligy and a message that says just try hitting refresh. LOL...I spent 3 hours and couldnt get past the cart. My guess is waiting in limbo for 1.5 hours refreshing at check out cart state has allowed the tickets to be sold out and I am now stuck in a loop!! Great job guys

I am going to have to seriosuly rethink renewal next year. Which is a shame.

Thanks for your hard work Ten club to fix the issue and provide a service to your paying memebers!

Disapointed Ten Cluber
  • Options
    Rick9999Rick9999 Posts: 5
    Ten Club - The only thing I want is not a state of the art system for the next Canadian tour in 5 years from now. I want tickets now, for this tour. I hope all canadians start boycotting Pearl Jam, I've been a fan for 20 years, and I guess that this ticket problem will have caused the end of this.

I've wasted 6 hours of time today trying to get tickets. Really not worth it.

So keep your apology and send me a fucking ticket by mail, then I'll be happy and might reconsider not thrashing all of my Pearl Jam CDs.
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 586
    can anyone help. I have finally got into the goods section and clicked on pair of tickets for vancouver. From there it goes to problem loading page, "connection was reset"
    Do I continue refreshing from here or do I go back??????? Don't want to lose my spot or whatever.
  • Options
    Sorry to sound like a bitching Jammer but I can't believe this issue with presales still hasn't been fixed. It's been happening since at least 2009!

I've been refreshing my damn browser for more than two hours and have yet to get past the first page. And ow I have to go. Even though I've been paying my 10C dues for the past 8 years, I guess i'll just have to hopefully score general admission tickets and sit with the non-fan club members (or maybe just alongside the other paying 10C members who were also robbed of their presale priviledges...

btw, where's that annual single we also pay for? Right...
    Makes much more sense to live in the Present Tense.

Shows: 05/30/03, 09/02/05, 09/04/05, 09/05/05, 09/24/05, 09/25/05, 07/22/06, 04/02/08 (EV solo), 08/08/09, 08/23/09, 08/24/09, 09/25/09, 09/21/11, 09/23/11, /9/30/12, 12/02/13... many more to come!
  • Options
    kid canadakid canada Toronto Posts: 443
    Rick9999 wrote:
    Ten Club - The only thing I want is not a state of the art system for the next Canadian tour in 5 years from now. I want tickets now, for this tour. I hope all canadians start boycotting Pearl Jam, I've been a fan for 20 years, and I guess that this ticket problem will have caused the end of this.

I feel your pain having suffered for several hours today as well, though I did manage to get tickets (I think)...but this isn't a Canada thing. I went through the same process on Monday (yes, sitting at a computer over the Monday of a long weekend) to get tickets for Alpine Valley, which was just as bad if not worse than today.
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • Options
    Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    A giant thank you
    to whoever it was that recommended
    the Mozilla browser-
    I think it saved my sanity!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Options
    piltzypiltzy Posts: 8
    5 hours from 3am this morning ( In Australia ) and still cant get tickets............
  • Options
    tyemarietyemarie Posts: 40
    mrwalkerb wrote:
    has anyone got a page loading that is all black and says "whoops you ripped our face off"??? cause I just did

yes... my husband just did! wtf???
    the oceans made me, but who came up with love?
  • Options
    tyemarietyemarie Posts: 40
    Rick9999 wrote:

I've wasted 6 hours of time today trying to get tickets. Really not worth it.

i feel your pain... i have been try ALL day, and so has my husband.... today is my son's 1st birthday and mama has spent the majority of the day hitting refresh. way to waste away my son's 1st birthday. so disappointed boo. EPIC FAIL.
    the oceans made me, but who came up with love?
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    did anyone get Montreal tickets yet?
    After a little more than 2hrs :( , YES :D
    I got Montreal within 45 minutes, but it was by accident, and after a call to my bank, who verified a pending charge.
  • Options
    WebeleafWebeleaf Posts: 34
    WAHHHHHHHHH

Bunch of folks around here need a big fricken blankey to wipe their tears away. We all spent way too much time hitting refresh yesterday and today but big whoop. Way worse things going on in the world then a screwed up pre-sale. If you thought things would get better after 2 hours hitting re-fresh you must have way too much time on your hands.

Everyone saying I hope the band hears about this is sad. I hope the band doesn't come on this website and see all the whining and complaining. Its embarassing.

Go play some Pearl Jam cd's and please don't buy tickets for the Cdn tour and while your at it cancel your membership. Just gives me a better shot at rows 1-2 or 9-10.

Cheers
    Bob's Your Uncle
  • Options
    pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    10c you lost your minds today, you knew the server for alpine crashed, why did you not give canada a few days atleast to fix the problems correctly instead of having this cluster fuck today, that is a terrible way to run a business.

what if you were like a restaurant or something, make people wait all day in line to not get their food in the end?

also reading some posts some people were able to get tickets for 3 shows, i read a dude from norway got tickets for montreal and both torontos

how the fuck does this happen, when people in north america let alone canada cant even get a fuckin pair of fan club tickets, for a show 5 miles down the road from them a hometown show. fuckin ridiculous. never used to have these problems, remember 05 canadian tour, 03 riot act, 2000 binaural limit of 1 pair per person per tour

yall need to get your shit together, today was by far the worst experience i ever had buying 10c tickets. and why not give locals first crack at tickets too?

i remember a few of the small shows in 2005 like atlantic city borgata/? where those tickets not reserved for only people in nj/pa ny could only buy them?????????

if you guys cant handle the traffic need to make new rules like 1 set of tickets per tour or something, so everyone gets a pair, and not some people have 10 pairs, and other people have no pairs trying all day. that is not fair, its almost like saying fuck you, if you have a superstar internet connection you get lucky, if not fuck you. and my internet connection is great, its this website that was fucked up all day. i could not even loginto the forum when i tried at like 4pm, 3 hours after trying to get tickets non stop in the good section

never got past the buy button.
    please do something guys, yall know its not fair, maybe people who got tickets today. you guys can block their 10c number for the next sale, so everyone in 10c can atleast get a pair of tickets.
    if i have to buy all 5 shows from ticketmaster im gonna kill myself :(
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,804
    All I say is, how bout "making it up to us" with this pain-in-the-ass-ness by letting those who got hosed for Alpine to get a 10c presale via ticketmaster, ala MSG last year or something? Just a suggestion....I mean, apparently this whole fest you would think would be directed toward the fans. And ones who pay for the benefit to receive tickets to such events.
This discussion has been closed.